It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twisting Reptilians & Reversing Reverse Speech

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
For all of you who believe in Reptilians, Reverse Speech, and/or EVP, this thread is for you.

For all of you who do not then this thread is for you as well.

It is about Peggy Kane and although she lost much of her credibility when her predictions failed to come through there is something very dangerous in what she has done and what she is still doing. Although she took her site down after her predictions failed to come true it was resurrected by her followers with her “blessings” and she participates on a “limited” basis on the discussion boards.

So why is this important?
It’s important because she built her work on the lifelong work of two other people whom she claims to have “respect” for, David Oates and David Icke.

So these two Davids’ are the pioneers of both Reverse Speech and The Reptilian Agenda and regardless of whether or not you believe in them you have to see what I’m saying here.

Peggy Kane is promoting the ideas of The Reptilian Agenda and while she claims to have “respect” for David Icke she does not believe that he can be trusted.
Here is what she says
"“Since I posted several of David’s reversals while speaking about the ayahuasca experience that he had in Peru several years ago, a debate on his work is now in progress on the blog. I think debates are healthy and that is why this has been an open forum (within reason.)
I’ve stated over and over continuously, that I hold David in the highest esteem for his sheer guts in bringing out all of the controversial reptilian information, but the ayawaska opened his mind to the serpent’s voice and now his work is suspect”

www.evpreversespeaking.com...

Really, Ms Kane? So who’s the authority figure on the reptiles now? You?

Ms. Kane has made herself the only authority figure in the minds of her followers with this one simple set of paragraphs. David Icke, the man on whom much of her work is founded is no longer “valid” in her mind and all of his work “suspect” and this is a message she teaches.

Convenient isn’t it? Why should I care, you might ask? Now if that were the only time she had done that it might not have caught my attention. But she did it twice.

When Peggy Kane uses reverse speech she has her own definition of what the “metaphors” mean. She claims to honor the life work of David Oates, pioneer of Reverse Speech, and at the same time says that the man is wrong about all of the meanings behind the most commonly heard words in reverse speech; this is on her website.

Regardless of whether or not you believe that Reverse Speech actually delivers messages from the unconscious is irrelevant. The point is that she has taken all of the words from Oates’ work and twisted them into her own definition. In one stroke she has undermined anything that Mr Oates might have to say in the minds of her “followers”.

So , in a world where alternative personalities dominate the scene and often the psyche of the “conspiracy theorist” it is important to keep close tabs on them all.

What Ms. Kane has built is a world of theories based on other peoples’ ideas. Ideas that are quite common among conspiracy theorists, and she gathered quite a following. She still has one though it's smaller than it was.
She then told everyone in so many ways that the two men who built the foundation for her world are no longer worth listening to.

This is the core of cult building. What she did with Icke is an astounding reversal. She is capitalizing from what the man has written about and is simultaneously stating, publicly, that he is not to be trusted.

She is capitalizing on the life work of David Oates while telling everyone that what “she” hears is the real meaning behind it.

Whether you are well versed in these subjects or not you must still see what I am saying. Cult leaders take the words of Jesus and spin them to have their own meanings.
Cult leaders take the words of philosophers and spin them to have their own meanings.
They do it to get followers and part of gaining followers is telling people that THERE IS NO OTHER AUTHORITY.
That’s what Ms Kane has done.
And she has done it in a way that is INCREDIBLY subtle, so much so that it gets missed.
If she had lost all of her followers when her predictions failed to come true it would be one thing, but that is not the case. And so this has to be pointed out. She is still out there.

Truth is relative you say? It is indeed, but it suddenly takes on a different tone when the person claiming a truth has people following her.

It is megalomaniacal in nature and it is mindblowing that noone among her followers sees this.

Be careful of anyone in this world of conspiracies, and anyone in life, who claims to be the only one in the field who can arrive at “truth”.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I have followed all these jokers over the years and I found them really amusing in a similar vein to how people like to read fictional books. The fact remains that.......
David Icke = Crank
Peggy Kane = Crank
David Oates = slighlty less than crank...but pretty close

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Serendipity. I posted something in another thread that I feel I should just repeat here as well.

I never trust anyone telling me not to trust. If they so suspicious, I'm probably not exactly not included. They're most likely telling me not to trust myself and my judgement but to instead trust their advice not to trust. Before you know it, they're asking me to trust them instead.

Well, I guess you sort of provided an acutal example. Gracias.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenUp

Awesome E.U.!
And thanks.
I like what you wrote and I'm glad I was unknowingly part of the serendipity

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by mazzroth

Mazzroth that's pretty funny.
Did you catch what I was saying about Kane's tactics?

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth
I have followed all these jokers over the years and I found them really amusing in a similar vein to how people like to read fictional books. The fact remains that.......
David Icke = Crank
Peggy Kane = Crank
David Oates = slighlty less than crank...but pretty close

I did not see any FACTS in this post, only ones personal opinions.
If one says something is a fact please back it up with relevant details please. Because that is how gossip is formed and gossip in its most crude form is speculative conjecture and unscientific to say the least. Thank you

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I found it ironic how she is pointing out that reptilians are real and not thought projections -
Maybe they're just not real?

Why do so many put the Matrix movies on such a level with reality?

And you're right, she has studied up on cult making.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

That video is really well done. It's amusing and yet informative and yet it's scary as hell because it lays out so clearly what a cult does.

Oh, and that location of yours, that's astounding

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonsmusic
reply to post by Signals

That video is really well done. It's amusing and yet informative and yet it's scary as hell because it lays out so clearly what a cult does.

Oh, and that location of yours, that's astounding

I was looking for a good "how to" myself. I think I can do it. Just gotta believe in myself. I'll be my only member of my autosaviorist society.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenUp

2nd

new topics

top topics

join