It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spanish Firemen Fight Police

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
God help the police if the police station was ever on fire....

That's all im saying.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
reply to post by 6-ENGINE

I don't know anything about the details that gave rise to this in Spain, but thought I'd chime in with a nugget of info.

The very first Fire Brigades in the world were private corporations, set up by locals and businesses to provide fire cover, especially after 1666 and the Fire of London. Just becuase it is Privately run, doesn't mean service sucks.

It all depends on the contract you have signed with them and what SLA you have aggreed to. If you're dumb enough to sell out to the lowest bidder and have a crappy SLA, then you get what you pay for. You should always look at what service they offer as well as cost.

Sadly, I can tell you are not kidding. Privatization is for the most part a bane, a means of robbing the people of their own nation. Those fire-fighters know that. Why you don't know that, I don't know. The UK has led Europe in stealing from it's people via privatization.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Folks, just to put a slightly more 'interesting' spin on this...

What is the other name for the situation when two uniformed forces - both belonging to the state - start fighting each other openly?

CIVIL WAR.

This sort of thing will become more and more common across the world - capitalism is failing, and people know it. All I can say is .... where's my riot gear? (Yes I have riot gear - I've made it all myself!)

Paralex.

<< 1   >>

join