It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Antichrist is alive in Turkey

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by MoonandStar

I strongly agree you ! Turkey is a part of 'Greater Middle East Project' and EU will not gonna add Turkey if the country didn't split up. By split up, I mean the map of this Greater Middle East Project becoming real, if the country is splitted up like that, EU will surely want to have the control of bosphorus trade between asia-europe. That is why now they keep showing that they're so not sure about Turkey, it is a diversion to make the circumstances ready as 'some' wishes..

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
OMG!! The Antichrist! He's alive and he is peed! lol
How can there be an Antichrist; without a Messiah?
www.jewfaq.org...

• The idea of mashiach (messiah) is an ancient one in Judaism • The Jewish idea of mashiach is a great human leader like King David, not a savior • There is much speculation about when the mashiach will come • The Bible identifies several tasks that the mashiach will accomplish • Jews do not believe in Jesus because he did not accomplish these tasks

I can't wait for the return of Elijah to prove the Christian concept wrong.
www.messiahtruth.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Crito

Star just for your avatar!!

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

Islam?

Zecheriah-
For I am going to raise up a shepherd over the land who will not care for the lost, or seek the young, or heal the injured, or feed the healthy, but will eat the meat of the choice sheep, tearing off their hoofs.
"Woe to the worthless shepherd,
who deserts the flock!
May the sword strike his arm and his right eye!
May his arm be completely withered,
his right eye totally blinded!"

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Matthew-
For all the Prophets and the Law prophesied until John. And if you are willing to accept it, he is the Elijah who was to come.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   
That was big secret.. In 1940's, An Turkish Photographer took a picture of his face . And he died.
Here is:
www.tinyurl.com...

edit on 29-9-2010 by lalande 21185 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Recep Erdogan have the 666 in his name, and his eldest son Ahmet Erdogan also

try this calculator:
prophecytime.page.tl...
(A=6, B=12, C=18 etc)

see more @
www.vriendenvanisrael.nl...
hightimetoawake.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Matrix Rising
So keep your eye on Turkey because the antichrist is there.

Who or what made you believe there is such a thing as an antichrist?

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: learningtofly
I wish we would just live our lives without worrying about anything.

What about relating to your family?

That would be nice. Or not, but if not, at least you are face to face with them for once!!

you nailed it for me.Its getting very bad in america,especially cops killing people left and right and getting away with it.people and their opinions worry me more than the actual events taking place.i say dont be mislead by any false prophets,stick with your gut instincts,stay close to your fam,and follow your heart.if the anti-christ appears within our generation then so be it.what can we do to stop it? that will be gods job and his army of angels.

it's rather funny and very interesting one of the most famous books in the world,the last book in the bible talking about the worst of it all to come.seems like we're about to be in it.out of allllll the centuries of chaos,mass death,end of the world,and anti-christ discussions,why did WE have to be the generation to be living in it? the most important century to ever occur,other than jesus christ's birth.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I wasn't aware Justin Beiber lives in Turkey.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join