It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Antichrist is alive in Turkey

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I don't know his identity but he's coming from Turkey.

The Bible says:

Revelation 17:10 - And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

The five kings that have fallen are:
Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Medo-Persia, and Greece.

The one that is:
Rome

The one that is yet to come and will continue for a short space:
America

Those are the seven kings.

The next king will be the eighth but he's part of the seven. This will be the European Union. America will be controlled by Europe. These 10 Governors that Obama is appointing through an executive order might be the 10 horns.

First, America is the False Prophet or the second beast coming out of the earth. The mark of the beast will originate in America because of some disaster that will occur before 2012. Obama will be the last President of the United States.

Turkey will be admitted to the EU and the next President of the EU will be from Turkey. This will be the beast that was, then was not and is yet to come from the Abyss. The new President of the EU's term is up May 31st 2012.

Here's a good video that talks about how Daniel said the antichrist would come from the area of modern day Lebenon, Syria and Turkey.

www.youtube.com...

In 2012 the antichrist will come to power as President of the EU and America will be a slave nation.

I also thought about the U.N. but it looks like the European Union will be a stronger place for him to work from but that may change by 2012. The Secretary General of the U.N. term ends December 31, 2011.

The Turkish Prime Minister said the goal is to restore the Ottoman Empire.

Turkey’s goal is to live in peace with all countries and restore the might of the Ottoman Empire, Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan said. “I believe that each Turkish family should have at least three children. We believe in Turkey’s future and call on everybody to believe,” he said.

www.armtown.com...

ISTANBUL -- This week, Turkey assumed the presidency of the United Nation's Security Council, and while that may just be a passing story in most countries, here it is a big deal.

"This is very important and a big responsibility for our country," said Turkey's Foreign Minister Ahmet Davutoglu--and he should know. Davutoglu has been the chief architect of Turkey's neo-imperial foreign policy that envisions a far greater role for this pro-western Islamic country than as an aspiring second-tier member of the European club.

No one was surprised last month when Turkey's Prime Minister Tayyip Erdogan appointed his longtime political adviser Davutoglu as the Foreign Minister. The soft-talking professor--who was also an adviser to President Abdullah Gul--has largely been responsible for reshaping Turkey's foreign policy over the past six years, moving it away from its isolationist roots and toward a role as a self-declared regional power broker in the Middle East.

Turks love the spotlight that has come from efforts to mediate between Israelis and Syrians, act as peacekeepers in Lebanon and host high-profile world dignitaries. They got a kick out of seeing their globetrotting leader Erdogan in a face-off with Israeli President Shimon Peres in Davos.

The official television station TRT has recently started to refer to Turkey as a "global power." These days, the book du jour in Turkish power circles is Stratfor founder George Friedman's The Next 100 Years: A Forecast for the 21st Century. It predicts the rise of a hegemonic Turkish empire in the former lands of the Ottoman Empire.

www.forbes.com...

So keep your eye on Turkey because the antichrist is there.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I'm not going to say your misguided...but that is what I think. How did you determine that the US is the beast or false prophet. It could easily be Roman Catholic Church or the Pope or the EU Parliment or the EU or even an Israeli. The dates, how did you do the dates when even the Son of Man-Son of God doesn't know? Not even the angels. No, I think your interpretation is flawed...but, I could be wrong. Won't know until we see it come to pass.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
the antichrist will not appear any time soon, and when he does he will appear in isfahan which is in iran accompanied by 70,000 jews... he will then roll with his caravan through iraq, turkey, greece, then rome... from there he will then spend the time to visit every city in the world in a speed not seen before, he will spread his false religion, he will have powers and technology never seen before... he will cause rain to fall and crops to grow for those who support him, and famine and disease for those who dont... hence they say, "he will bring heaven that in reality is hell, and hell which in reality is heaven"
he will be a great leader, he will then claim to be a prophet (jesus) then he will claim to be god, thats the turning point... its now when he starts to fail, and its the time when jesus descends to earth and kill him

this is the one eye antichrist prophecised in islam, different sects may disagree on some aspects of the story...

[edit on 30-1-2010 by RizeorDie]

[edit on 30-1-2010 by RizeorDie]

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Story smelles from the very beginning, Turkey will never be a member of EU, period. Us Turks now it for sure....
Just look at the recent foreign relations moves made by the recent Turkish government. Even they know EU is a big joke for Turkey, they started to tighten relationships with Islamic countries for that matter. Although most of Turks don't agree with the current government, thats what they are doing right now. All and all we are currently run by Turkish Illuminati....(Read Gulen movement for the Islamic illuminati.)

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   
This entire antichrist thing, if it will happen, will disappear as soon as it came.

The more I think about it, the more I have convidence that no country, and certainly not the USA will become a slave nation. Why....? Because of the simple reason that the population of a liberated people will not accept it and will not take it.

Even after a natural catatrofe or global war there will be always risistance. It is a human property and basic intstinc to feel free and to fight for their freedom.

A slave nation will never hold...

[edit on 1-2-2010 by zatara]

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlreadyGone
I'm not going to say your misguided...

Allow me

Every day we have a member interpreting a book of stories, which leads to "OMG! I've located the anti-Christ!"

We've witnessed about four - five individuals being declared the anti-Christ at ATS, it is getting rather tiring now

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Just a fact to add to the thread.

If you look up seat number 666 in the EU you will see it is the only vacant seat out of 700+ seats taken up by EU Members. Why you may ask?

Well it is obvious it is being reserved for the comig EU Leader.

So I would agree that the EU is the home of the Antichrist.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   
I wish we would just live our lives without worrying about anything.

What about relating to your family?

That would be nice. Or not, but if not, at least you are face to face with them for once!!

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Turks are proud nationalists and are very proud of their history. I mean they have an history from atilla to djenghiz khan to the last bastion the ottoman empire.

The thing is central asian turks have rediscovered that their are turks and turkey has seen potential for them to work together. Turkey made some attempts in the 90's but the then turkish president suddenly died(some think he was killed by the russians) and then the central asian turkic states have gone towards less democratic and more self focused ways. Although there still a lot of potential there.

Turkey is also one of the largest economies of the world. Ranking 17th GDP nominal wise and 15th GDP PPP wise.

[edit on 1-2-2010 by tomcat ha]

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Not a bad quess in my opinion.

For though the AC will be the upcoming Russian President, he could now be in Turkey, as Constaniople was the Eastern capital of the Roman Empire, and had the center for eastern Christian Orthoxy.

It moved north to St. Petersburg later on....as here is where the False prophet of the AC must be centered, as the head of the Eastern Orthodox church of Russia.

For only Russia can destroy the us and two other nuclear nations to fulfill prophecy. Russia is north of Jerusalem, and Russia does have to fulfill her dark destiny in becoming the country that unites the world under the dark NWO leader.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
While I think America's collapsing economy and overall complete lack of faith in our government might leave the door open for us to join the EU, I don't see any way for us to become a "slave nation." As was said previously in the thread, the need for free will will overcome any such happening.

The EU and likely the UN will either fight to become what will be the NWO or possibly they will become unified.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Matrix Rising

"The Antichrist is alive in Turkey"

Well... For a start, the title does not match the thread. He is NOT alive in turkey, but i suppose this just means that it gets more views

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Actually I don't know the bible very much but I do know alot about geopolitics. I HIGHLY doubt Turkey will ever join the EU. So if you are so determined that he will be from Turkey and that Turkey wants to restore the Ottoman Empire and its' might wouldn't they want their former territory instead of Europe? So maybe they will join the Arab League, unify it into their image and tighten their control over the Arab world. So if you want my opinion, it's that.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Dephyle

The USA would NEVER and I mean NEVER join the EU. First off America would never go for this neither our politicians or our people. Second the EU would not want this, neither the politicians or their people. If this ever did happen we will know for 100% sure that the TPTB are very strong, and there truly is a force behind the scenes.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I don't think anyone can name the Antichrist: Please refer to the Bible:
2 Thes 2:7
7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed
That Wicked is the Antichrist. He won't be revealed until the Holy Spirit (he who letteth) be taken out of the way. So, if the Holy Spirit is still here, then the antichrist can't have been revealed.
When will the Holy Spirit leave? When the Christians do.
16For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
17Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air...
Since I am still here, the Lord has not come back.
The antichrist has not yet been revealed.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Icecoldfm
If you look up seat number 666 in the EU you will see it is the only vacant seat out of 700+ seats taken up by EU Members. Why you may ask?

Well it is obvious it is being reserved for the comig EU Leader.

So I would agree that the EU is the home of the Antichrist.

Or maybe, just maybe, all of those seat-fillers are superstitious, and they know that anyone that subscribes to the 666/Antichrist thing will automatically start to label them the Antichrist, since !OMG! they sit in seat 666.

I'm not saying I discredit the whole Antichrist thing, but saying that the EU is purposely leaving seat 666 vacant so the Antichrist can fill it at a later date seems to be a stretch to me. Now, if there was only 665 seats, and someone comes along to fill seat 666 and just so happens to be Antichrist material, then I might say you are on to something.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Just like stars...... we need ats "pies" to throw at threads.....

This one in particular is pitifull because i can garantee you that after the op fails horribly at any sort of prediction he will just create another account name at ATS to start this BS all over again.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by riddle6

Not only is there superstition about 666, but about 13. Many hotels and other buildings skip that floor because some people are wary or it.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Isn't numerology a form of occultism? I find it odd that so many (mainstream) religious people seem fixated on it. Anyways, last I heard someone copied that part of the Bible wrong. Oldest known version (written in Greek) says the number is really 616.

www.religionnewsblog.com...

Satanists, apocalypse watchers and heavy metal guitarists may have to adjust their demonic numerology after a recently deciphered ancient biblical text revealed that 666 is not the fabled Number of the Beast after all.

A fragment from the oldest surviving copy of the New Testament, dating to the Third century, gives the more mundane 616 as the mark of the Antichrist.

Ellen Aitken, a professor of early Christian history at McGill University, said the discovery appears to spell the end of 666 as the devil’s prime number.

“This is a very nice piece to find,” Dr. Aitken said. “Scholars have argued for a long time over this, and it now seems that 616 was the original number of the beast.”

The tiny fragment of 1,500-year-old papyrus is written in Greek, the original language of the New Testament, and contains a key passage from the Book of Revelation.

Oops...

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I'm familiar with the notion that the so-called Devil's Number is in "fact" 616 and not 666, but in the hearts and minds of many religious folk, it remains 666 and so it will remain more powerful to those who give it power (Like continuing to include Pluto as a planet in astrology.)

All carbon-based life is constructed from 6 protons, 6 neutrons, and 6 electrons (with some radioactive C-14 for the lulz). My personal opinion is that the "Beast" is simply any person who denies their own Spirit, relies on natural fear-based instincts, and demands that others do the same.

As such, I believe the best metaphor we have for "Christ" and "Antichrist" are the angel and devil on one's own shoulder; the ego vs. superego doing battle against one another until humanity learns to function as a part of nature, each as a single cell in a larger body. How's that for some blasphemy?

[edit on 20-2-2010 by johnsequitur1221]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join