It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military Professionals Dispute 911

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

Hi Piano,
I do like the video, in some ways it's funny, but it does prove a point against those who said old Stubble is crazy. Protecting the brain by banging it for two hours against a sandbag is, on the face of it as crazy as trying to walk through walls! But who's to say really. Maybe banging your head continuously makes your skull bones think they have been injured, so they begin repairing themselves uneccesarily, making them...thicker.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

Leave it to you to step in and try to be authoritative. Psst...you failed once again.

No one threaten you. You are twisting it that way.

So calling for a noose to be readied for my neck isnt a threat....interesting.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
hello this is my first post i joined to add a point that i think has been overlooked.
Why so soon after one of the largest most audacious attacks on American soil and the headquarters of the United States Department of Defense was there people wandering about picking up debris?
Surely it should have been considered one of the most important (considering other events that day) crime scenes in America, or even the world.
I'm pretty sure that crash site investigators in the Lockerbie case didn't turn up and say. "what a bloody mess! best get this tidied up " shouldn't there be some forensic investigation of said crime scene?

also earlier someone posted a picture showing apparent wing damage to the pentagon with a graphic interpretation of the outline of the plane. I noticed that in the area that is purportedly within the area of wing impact. There is a chain link fence thats still standing and all the window frames are intact, weird?

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I still don't think it's been determined if it was a missile or an F-4 or even a combination of the two.

Has anyone checked the inventory for a missing F-4 Phantom?

Why would the government even consider conducting the effects of an F-4 crashing into a nuclear power station wall?

[edit on 3-2-2010 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

Leave it to you to step in and try to be authoritative. Psst...you failed once again.

Hardly, you do a good job of that yourself No, it looks to me you have failed.
You failed to prove the OS is true after nine years, we are still waiting for all this credible evidences.

How does it feel that the truth is spreading its tentacles in every branch of the military, and you have commanding officers saying we have been lied to.

Keep spouting the OS is ALL true, and more and more people will have nothing to do with you.

People are waking up to the facts that our government has lied to them about 911 and they are angry and should be.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   

How does it feel that the truth is spreading its tentacles in every branch of the military, and you have commanding officers saying we have been lied to

No, you have a bunch of retired officers (for the most part) who have spent too much time reading the garbage on conspiracy sites.

By the way, Impressme (and others), I have printed off some of your posts and taken them to work.....you have provided a lot of laughs to the guys I work with.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
No, you have a bunch of retired officers (for the most part) who have spent too much time reading the garbage on conspiracy sites.

As opposed to you who are...?

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Lillydale

Someone who doesnt develop all their knowledge from Alex Jones, Thierry Meyessan, Dylan Avery etc.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999
[

How does it feel that the truth is spreading its tentacles in every branch of the military, and you have commanding officers saying we have been lied to

Care to prove your nonsense ? There you go again spouting your opinions again.

Where are your sources to back your ridiculous opinions that these men “(for the most part) who have spent too much time reading the garbage on conspiracy sites??”

By the way, Impressme (and others), I have printed off some of your posts and taken them to work.....you have provided a lot of laughs to the guys I work with

I am amused and I am sure all those military men that you showed my work to, think you are conspiracy job yourself, when you told them that you post 24/7 on a conspiracy website that you are the leading expert in everything concerning 911, and that your government has never told a single lie about 911.

Yes, I hear the snickering behind your back when you walk out the room. I do not care what those men have to say about my work; because they do not know me, I am of no concern to them.
However, for you to print stuff off, of what members are saying in a conspiracy website about 911, just shows how obsess you are.

more]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   

I am amused and I am sure all those military men that you showed my work to, think you are conspiracy job yourself, when you told them that you post 24/7 on a conspiracy website that you are the leading expert in everything concerning 911, and that your government has never told a single lie about 911

Wow, with assumptions like that...........no wonder you are on the wrong side of the issue.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   

No, you have a bunch of retired officers (for the most part)

"No...(for the most part)" ...

who have spent too much time reading the garbage on conspiracy sites.

That's what you have been doing. You read all the little fallacious counter-arguments like scripture to justify to yourself there is no reason to be concerned. That is absolutely what you do and I see it from you all the time. Questions like, what was causing all of those explosions at the WTC? That's a classic one. You don't know the answer though. You PRETEND you do and give a bunch of fallacious bull with no evidence whatsoever (must have been electrical generators, etc., etc.) while there IS witness testimony to there being actual bombs/explosives and you just completely dismiss THAT out of hand or claim the people were confused or suffering from post traumatic stress. But I would much sooner believe that YOU are still suffering from post traumatic stress to your sense of militaristic pride in your country, which is why you can't accept these various testimonies, including from NYPD and FD members, even from FBI information broadcast on live news from that morning, for what they are.

By the way, Impressme (and others), I have printed off some of your posts and taken them to work.....you have provided a lot of laughs to the guys I work with.

Here is some more reading material you can print out for your AF buddies.

"Only a fool laughs when nothing's funny."

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." Arthur Schopenhauer

"Laughter and tears are both responses to frustration and exhaustion." Kurt Vonnegut

When a superior man hears of the Tao,
he immediately begins to embody it.
When an average man hears of the Tao,
he half believes it, half doubts it.
When a foolish man hears of the Tao,
he laughs out loud.
If he didn't laugh,
it wouldn't be the Tao.

academic.brooklyn.cuny.edu...

[edit on 3-2-2010 by bsbray11]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   

reply to post by Lillydale

Someone who doesnt develop all their knowledge from Alex Jones, Thierry Meyessan, Dylan Avery etc.

Neither am I. Check my post history and you will see I have a particular distrust of Alex Jones.

Apparently you and I are exactly the same person then.

You will notice I asked who you are and not who you are not. See if you can answer it any better than 100s of military, scientists, and engineers.

If you cannot answer it on your second try, do not bother responding at all. I think you summed it up nicely for us already.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Wing marks on the Pentagon? Ummm......, where? And where are the holes from the RR Turbines? They weigh in at about 9 tons each, so, travelling at around 200 kts they should at least have cracked the concrete. And why did the authorities confiscate all the CCTV footage of the site which would show the truth?

Planes have crashed into mountains at 3-400 kts and the tail fin is still recognisable, engines remain in huge mangled lumps. After Just look at the Lockerbie wreckage for a start or any other plane wreck.

Sometimes we see what we ant to see, even when it is not there.

What about no burn marks on the lawn, no cars blown off the freeway from the engine exhaust due to the low angle the plane was supposed to have approached at?

Let's be frank, it was probably a missile. The turbine they did find seems about the right size for a Tomahawk.

Shanksville is another "lack of debis and remains" site.

The truth may one day be revealed, but at the moment, there are far too many unanswered questions and far too many lies.

Want a link for an inside job? Google "High Fivers." You'll get a couple of hits for an Australian kid's TV show, but look for the 5 guys in dust coats tied to art students from a Middle Eastern state. All seems a bit sus to me!

Maybe I am reading too much in to this. I would like to believe that the authorities tell us the truth, but as a Vietnam vet who has discovered some of the truth about that war, I have know that they lied to me then and they are still lying to me now.

Pity however, most people just do not want to know, it may spoil their dream, (or dillusion).
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing" Albert Einstein

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by seethelight

Well this lady says she was there only minutes after the hit on the Pentagon so I tend to believe her. Something stinks about the whole 9/11 thing. I am not a "truther" but I have seen enough now to believe we have a big problem at the highest levels. I personally think it goes back to the CIA, the Bushes & the Mossad.

"Lt Col. Karen U Kwiatkowski PHd US Air Force

Political Military Affairs , Office of Secrectary of Defense

"It is as a scientist that I have most trouble with the official government conspiracy theory, mainly because it does not satisfy the rules of probability or physics."'

'There was a dearth of visible debris on the relatively unmarked [Pentagon] lawn, where I stood only minutes after the impact. Beyond this strange absence of airliner debris, there was no sign of the kind of damage to the Pentagon structure one would expect from the impact of a large airliner."

"I saw nothing of significance at the point of impact - no airplane metal or cargo debris was blowing on the lawn in front of the damaged building as smoke billowed from within the Pentagon. ... all of us staring at the Pentagon that morning were indeed looking for such debris, but what we expected to see was not evident."

"The same is true with regard to the kind of damage we expected. ... But I did not see this kind of damage. Rather, the facade had a rather small hole, no larger than 20 feet in diameter. Although this facade later collapsed, it remained standing for 30 or 40 minutes, with the roof line remaining relatively straight.

The scene, in short, was not what I would have expected from a strike by a large jetliner. It was, however, exactly what one would expect if a missile had struck the Pentagon."

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by hessian_andy

All good points. They also took all the material evidence from the towers collapse and sent it to China.
An impartial observer would be flabbergasted at what transpired.
Plenty of laws broken, including those of physics. If you believe the OS.

I did believe that for a while, and now am truly deeply ashamed for that.

Please tell your friends - open their eyes and minds.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join