It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nintendo: iPad Just A Big iPod Touch

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Nintendo President Satoru Iwata said, "there were no surprises for me, it was a bigger iPod Touch," he said, pulling out a common complaint levied against the recently announced device.

Oh no they didn't!!!

Funny nintendo would say that because the DSI is basically a bigger nintendo DS.

Screen Size
DS - 3 inches
DSi – 3.25 inches

Screen Size
iPod - 3.5 inches
iPad - 9.7 inches

Honestly, .25in screen difference between ds and dsi. Atleast you get a bigger screen with the iPad.
www.slidetoplay.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I agree with your comparison, it's the first thing I thought about the iPad.

But the DSi has way more features than the DS, like camera/picture editing, internet, voice/speech editing, making movies. My 10 year old has both of 'em.

[edit on 30-1-2010 by Signals]

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I don't think you can really compare the iPad and the DS like that, the latest DS is just that, another model in an existing range - That iPad(flop) was supposed to be a bold new change, a sort of re invention of the computer.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
The Iflop is just that- a big ipod touch. I would much rather have my stealthy ipod touch that I can put in my pocket if I wanted to. Where the heck are you gonna carry that around? Under your arm all the time? It really looks ridiculous and not that well thought out. This could be apple's first big blunder...

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRandomUser
This could be apple's first big blunder...

Everything from Steve Jobs Empire of Hate is blunder

new topics

top topics

join