It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lingerie Football: Teams of scantily clad ladies take to the field for a chance to play at the Super

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
This may make some of the penalties interesting:

Illegal motion.

Holding, illegal use of hands, arms, or body by offense.

Piling on.

Unsportsmanlike conduct.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
its hand-egg
not foot-ball

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Hopefully the still keep the tight end position.

Anyone have pics of the tight end?

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

So.....

You are confirming you would watch it if they were naked.....

Correct?

No, actually, I am neither confirming nor denying your comment.

Sorry, practicing for politics and all that rot, you know how it is mate.

No, seriously, I would probably still not bother.

I tried watching Basketball and quit when Michael Jordan retired, the first time.

I tried watching Football but quit once Bo Jackson began playing Baseball too.

And as for the half-naked ladies, well half-naked, or naked, football is still a distraction.

I was raised like my stepfather, I'd rather play it, then watch it, and I'm too busy to bother.

And, no, before you ask, if they allowed me to play with all of those half-naked woman, I would still turn them down, due to being not only sexually aroused but my height and weight I would crush the women.

I'm more interested in the backstabbing bastards in power because they're pulling some nasty crap and I want to know exactly what they do, all the time.

Sorry, knowing what Washington D.C., the United Nations, and Bilderberg Group is up to, is more entertaining than watching half-naked women with the phallic football.

I grew up reading about Ancient Rome and Ancient Greece, among other topics.

I know just how easily the bread and circuses are a red herring and distraction.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by brainwrek
Hopefully the still keep the tight end position.

Anyone have pics of the tight end?

Give me the wide reciever any day!

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Are you sure you wouldn't just accidentally take a peek.....

You know.....if the batteries were running a bit flat on the remote & you couldn't quite change the channel in time.....?

Sorry.....

Just joking again.....

I appreciate your reply

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   

All work and no play makes ... um ... well, you know the rest.

Just sayin'

[edit on 30-1-2010 by LadySkadi]

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi

Just sayin'

I love you

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I just found about this also. It is awesome! Scantily clad ladies running about grabbing at each others flags. America is truly the land of unlimited possibilities.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

Are you sure you wouldn't just accidentally take a peek.....

You know.....if the batteries were running a bit flat on the remote & you couldn't quite change the channel in time.....?

Sorry.....

Just joking again.....

I appreciate your reply

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

Funny guy, funny.

Seeing you're an Aussie I see where your sick and twisted sense of humor is coming from.

I love it.

I've been to Australia three times and my current ex is from there.

She tried to turn me into one of those sissy scrum bunnies with Aussie footie and rugby.

I said no thanks, she tried to put a footie jersey on me, I said no thank you.

Being a non-drinking Yank, I find it odd now how it was she kept trying to get me into a jersey that would have likely got me into more fights whilst going to the pubs with her.

Just sayin'

Yes, darling, but this guy does not need the same kind of fun, to have fun.

I find it much more fun to dig into the conspiracies I dig into.

That's more entertaining to me and more of a challenge, although not as much as it used to be.

I'm solving these conspiracies more and more so now that they fall apart like these girls costumes would if they were hit blindsided when playing rough.

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Just sayin'

I love you

Sorry, OzWeatherman, I like you, just not like that.

And no, I will not wear one of those uniforms for you.

No matter how much you beg or tell me you love me.

[edit on 30-1-2010 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Well I wouldn't be able to watch it anyway.....

My TV has been locked on the "Search For A Supermodel" channel by my wife & my teenage daughters!

Cheers mate

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Lol

You wish buddy

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
This is why I love America and radical Islam doesn't. God bless America.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Lol

You wish buddy

No way.

I wish for a lot of things but you're wanting me in one of those outfits is not one of them.

I'm never dropping the soap around you.

Those women need more muscle tone for my liking.

More muscle, less fabric, more oil and...

I wonder if I could get LadySkadi into one of those uniforms.

I think I had better start running before she sees this post.

[edit on 30-1-2010 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas
I'm never dropping the soap around you.

I wouldnt want you to

I much prefer bottoms of the hairless type and female species

[edit on 30/1/2010 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Sorry to disappoint... but I prefer to leave the actual playing of Football, to the boys.

Beach volleyball, on the other hand, that I like to do...

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
you know what my favorite thing about this post is? The fact that absolutely NO one has commented on the fact that these girls are playing their hearts out. And, the possibiliy of injury being extremely high for these ladys featuring the fact that the only piece of equipment that is fit for the sport they are playing are the sholder pads.

Everyone, go back to that earlyer post and watch 30 seconds of that seattle vs san diego clip and you'll see both of my points. Those girls are playing full speed, like us guys. Now, granted most NFL guys now-a-days weight from 225 to 400 lbs and 99% of these women are probably around 100lbs. But im certain my point remains valid. I use to play american football for a 1-AA school. I was a starting linebacker for 3 years, So I know a bit about football. I didnt see the girls wearing anything except skimpy ass outfits. That I got to admit, is needed. Why? because we know damn well no one would show up to watch this except for family of the players and aspiring young girls that show use to show up in drones to WNBA games so they could be "Pro's" one day.

But they dont have to worry about the female youth, because No self-respecting father would want his daughter to dress in a freakin g-string and play football full force with almost zero safety protection.

Sure some one is going to say, Their wearing hockey helmets. Yeah, a tiny bit of protection that wont do # for a serious concusions. Pro hockey in general is way freakin behind in safety. The NFL is much better than hockey but is still behind. But compaired to what these ladys are wearing for safety, The NFL is lightyears a head of this LFL.

To the girls that are playing in this league, more power to them. I hope it gets bigger, cause its no different that going to watch beach volleyball. Both are relying on the beautiful female form to sell tickets. Oh and of corse "athletism", but I never hear about how good these women are, just how "hot" they look.

Bottom line, I think its a shame that some of these girls could end up with serious injurys and could possibaly suffer permant peralysis and even death from playing. Just because their more conserned with selling tickets then protecting the women that are playing. Im sure they could find a compromise, sell sex and keep the girls safe while they kick ass.

I say if they girls want to play let them. And plus god knows its hard enough finding a job now-a-days so if thats what they want to do and their good doing it or if its some kind of dream, theirs absolutely nothing wrong with it. But I hope they find a way for a compromise on safety and selling the girls, instead of waiting for one of the women to die before anyone gives a crap.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Sorry to disappoint... but I prefer to leave the actual playing of Football, to the boys.

Beach volleyball, on the other hand, that I like to do...

Okay, that's a check on LadySkadi will not be wearing the uniform.

And no playing football.

Beach volleyball it is and no uniform, you got it Lady Skadi.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Whilst i am always willing to appreciate half naked women and what not, especially when takles end up with the thongs being ripped off (that was a cool pic!) I am going to play Devils advocate and ask....

"Isn't this just exploitation and sexist?"

In plenty of sports around the world, there are mens and womens leagues etc, and for the most part, they wear the same garb and play the same sport.

This "sport" seems to want to basically have naked ladies groping each other at half time of a "real" game just to entertain the plebs while they wait for the monotony of one the worlds dullest sports to resume.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by croaker013

Hey, shoulder pads arent the only protection they got....they also have mouthguards

By the way, why dont you try playing a REAL football code like Australian Rules football....we hit just as hard and dont wear any protetcion at all. No wonder the Dallas Cowboys players that came and watched a game (of Australian Rules) last year thought we were insane

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join