It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Gates donates $10 billion for Vaccines: Something is not right

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings

I have had the pleasure of meeting Bill Gates several times and while in the board room he maybe ruthless, he really is a great guy. He even gave me a tour of one of his private planes.

How many billionares do you know that would do that?

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Berserker01

I have had the pleasure of meeting Bill Gates several times and while in the board room he maybe ruthless, he really is a great guy. He even gave me a tour of one of his private planes.

How many billionares do you know that would do that?

He might enjoy giving you a private tour of his plane. In fact he might think that he's putting many people in third world countries out of their misery by depopulating, he might view that as being kind. WHO knows?

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Yea you are right.

He is a very sinister man. How you figured that out without even knowing the man is eerie. I think you have the ESPN.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Yea you are right.

He is a very sinister man. How you figured that out without even knowing the man is eerie. I think you have the ESPN.

The easiest way to find out about someone is to look at their actions and take their words with a pinch of salt. Gates used some of the dirtiest tactics in business with great effect. I see no reason why he will have changed his spots

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Like I said, its so eerie how you can gauge a person.

You sir are my new hero. Personally I would never assume to say I know what a person is like if I had never met them.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Like I said, its so eerie how you can gauge a person.

You sir are my new hero. Personally I would never assume to say I know what a person is like if I had never met them.

I have met lots of people who seemed great at first and after months of knowing them turned out not to be. Meeting someone doesn't tell you much, you would have to live with them for years to judge them properly.

The evidence we have is the record of his actions which are documented for all to see

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   

I am sitting here applauding the crap out of you.

You admit that the only way to gauge someone is to live with them and yet you haven't done that either and you still presume to know him.

I tell you, I couldn't do that. I would consider myself a hypocrite for doing exactly what you are doing.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   

I am sitting here applauding the crap out of you.

You admit that the only way to gauge someone is to live with them and yet you haven't done that either and you still presume to know him.

I tell you, I couldn't do that. I would consider myself a hypocrite for doing exactly what you are doing.

Again, it's down to the actions. If a billionaire shows you around his private jet that doesn't prove he's a good guy. We can agree to disagree on this or else we'll go around in circles

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   

I don't see where I have disagreed with you.

I merely pointed out that if my posts read like yours then I would feel like a pretty big hipocryte.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   

I don't see where I have disagreed with you.

I merely pointed out that if my posts read like yours then I would feel like a pretty big hipocryte.

There's a famous saying 'Birds of a Feather Flock Together'

Now, let's take a look at who's investing in the Doomsday Seed Vault

Bill Gates is investing tens of his millions along with the Rockefeller Foundation, Monsanto Corporation

From this link Birds of a Feather Flock Together

Do you also see the Rockefellers and Monstanto Corporation as 'Great Guys'. If you do then very few people here agree with you.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
A person can do SOME good things, while doing MOSTLY evil things, behind the scenes, or things that, while not DIRECTLY supporting evil, support an evil agenda.

As someone else in another post said earlier, look to what is already known about a person, if he is ruthless in business, doesn't that make him even more likely to be ruthless in other areas, as well?

It's even better if you can make yourself look good in the process of doing evil.

So maybe all the cheerleaders for Bill G. should take a look at THIS TIMELY ARTICLE.

You be the judge.........

According to Secretary Clinton, President Obama's Global Health Initiative will be "the centerpiece" of his foreign policy, and even though America is drowning in debt and the U.S. economy is floundering, he has committed $63 billion to his global ObamaCare initiative.

What the Clinton and Obama statements do not mention is that the Obama Global Health Initiative is not an Obama initiative at all, but merely his continuation and expansion of the UN's global population control program, which is a priority concern for some of the world's wealthiest elites who want to see the planet's human population drastically reduced. The real initiators of Obama's GHI are Bill Gates, George Soros, Ted Turner, Oprah Winfrey, David Rockefeller, the World Economic Forum, the Clinton Global Initiative, the United Nations Foundation, and the International Planned Parenthood Federation.

The Secret "Good Club" On May 24 of last year, the Times of London reported in an online article that a secret meeting of the world's leading billionaires had struck on a plan for curtailing world population. Entitled "Billionaire club in bid to curb overpopulation," it told of a gathering in Manhattan that included Bill Gates, Warren Buffett, David Rockefeller, Oprah Winfrey, and others. (The New American reported on it here.)

The Times reports that, according to an attendee, "a consensus emerged that they would back a strategy in which population growth would be tackled as a potentially disastrous environmental, social and industrial threat." "This is something so nightmarish that everyone in this group agreed it needs big-brain answers," said the guest. "They need to be independent of government agencies, which are unable to head off the disaster we all see looming." Bill Gates, it seems, exerted a major influence on their decision. "Taking their cue from Gates they agreed that overpopulation was a priority," reported the Times.

**** they would back a strategy in which population growth would be tackled as a potentially disastrous environmental, social and industrial threat."

**** "This is something so nightmarish that everyone in this group agreed it needs big-brain answers,"

When people with *big brains*, and lots of money, who think they are better than the average person, think the way the above statements indicate they do, then yes, you have to question their charity, and ask yourselves, what's in it for them.

It's pretty obvious.

Bless you,

sezsue

[edit on 1-2-2010 by sezsue]

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   

LOL....I almost said "Birds of a Feather Flock Together" in my post too!!

Guess that proves that Birds of a Feather, really DO Flock together!

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by sezsue

sezsue, that was a really good post! Thanks for the link!

Glad to see you're flocking together with me here, it was clear that this thread needed to fixed. Too many people have this idea that Bill Gates is Jesus Christ

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
I got a feeling that there are some serious "Steve Jobs" worshipers in here. BTW I just love playing games on my computer.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   
This really makes you wonder. For that same amount he could have provided every human being on earth with clean drinking water for years and years to come.

If he set up a manufacturing plant that made water filtration systems like these:

www.ted.com...

He could no doubt produce enough filtration bottles for everyone who has no access to clean water for ten years minimum. We are after all talking about 10 BILLION dollars.

I bet that would make quite a bit more impact. Just think about it. "One man ended the world's worst plague, lack of clean drinking water, 'overnight'"

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: sunny_2008ny

You aint kiddin.

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

Another spot on ATS find.

Shame it turned out like this.

But,

Glad to be here.

😉

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: sunny_2008ny

They are already trialling AIDS vaccines based off the mRNA delivery technology.

www.ox.ac.uk...
www.economist.com...
www.clinicaltrialsarena.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Hey Andy , did you know this thread is from 2010 ?

Just checkin

posted on Jan, 5 2022 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Scubalicious

I did not notice Scubalicious.

Cheers for the info.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join