It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ZOZO and the Ouija Board

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
This is going to sound kind of weird. Has anyone ever been contacted by Zozo on the Ouija board? Not sure how I came across this, I never really paid any attention to it. But apparently ZoZo seems to pop up quite a bit on Ouija Boards with disastorous results.

Any information you could share would be great. I've researched the topic a bit and I'm really only interested in hearing if this has ever come up with you or someone you know.

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Without trying to sound like a smart alec- Are you sure the name is Zozo? I dont mess with the things myself. Reason why I ask, is if you turn it sideways- you get NONO. Which could be construed as a warning

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
After a quick study, I came across this zozo thing.

Now, I am skeptical but not in denial of ouija stuff, but for the sake of the thread question, I will suspend skepticism and give a alternate view.

Claim - Some spirit named ZoZo talks to a number of people, often reports of misfortune and negative issues occur.

Possiblity - This is some sort of rather rotten dead guy whom likes to play cruel tricks on people...sure...why not, but after reading up on the peoples claims and their stories, I came away with a very different view.

Lets say you are...a ghost. You see that these people whom you talk to are eating off plates that are laced with lead. You try in your limited way to warn them about this...you slam the door on the dishes, you even manage to get the words "iron toungue" or whatnot to them...hopefully they will sort it out
Well, a bit later on, someone has some issues (lets say lead poisoning, or perhaps a iron deficiency, whatever...basically some issue that closely resembles what was said). Now, was the ghostie trying to warn them of something, or did they make it happen with their magic ghost powers?

People think...Someone said something bad was going to happen, something bad happened, therefore the person whom said something bad was going to happen must be bad...but, isnt the truely evil the one that would say absolutely nothing so he/she/it would have a far longer reign of terror and chaos? What idiot would say...hey everyone, I am going to blow up this house tomorrow...then do it.

My perspective (again, leaving all skepticism and disbelief at the door) is that such a entity would be a valueable being to know. Seems if you listen to it, you may get a heads up on tons of things that you can act on. If it says tomorrow your tires will explode...might want to get your tires checked out and watch the road...wear your seatbelt, etc...instead of just going on with things, have your tires explode, and calling this Zozo a bad guy for trying to warn you about it.

meh...

ok, skeptic hat back on now.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Well, being a Led Zeppelin fan, I am familiar with Zozo, or Zoso, and someone who is very experienced with a Ouija board, and yes, I have actually been in contact with the Spirit, or Entity known as Zozo. This Spirit is a Master at getting inside your head and using things against you to manipulate you in the direction they need you to go. Also a VERY intelligent being, but it's a shame he works for the Dark Matter.

I would strongly suggest your curiosity for that name stay as a wonderment and that you don't act on that curiosity and pursue answers.

Everything that happens in our lives occurs from our Free Will. Free Will determines which doors we open and which doors we leave shut.

I posted a response yesterday to a different thread saying that the Ouija board isn't "just a toy." The OP responded that it's made by Parker Brothers and it is just a toy. I feel bad for those people who take such serious things with such a light tone and all the while not knowing 1% of what they're gonna deal with.

I'd say don't mess around with The Board. But if you do, be careful of Zozo and the impostors who claim they are He. You can only communicate with Him if He wants you to.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Ouija boards are awesome. I did one once, some of the questions there was no way my friend knew the answer, and they were answered perfectly. I dunno if you moving the thing your self, and your not aware of it, or something more spiritual, but it was fun none the less.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Onenationunder I appreciate your response, but nowhere did I specify I was pursuing the knowledge via the Ouija. However posting warnings without being aware of someones background is rather pointless. You seem to instantly attempt to assume a position of superiority. I apologize if I misunderstood you. But I am simply trying to find out if anyone else has had experiences with this entity. If they have I'm interested. I'm trying to determine how widespread this phenomenon is and if the majority of experiences were positive or negative.

[edit on 30-1-2010 by DrJay1975]

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
After I appeared on Darkness Radio, John Zaffis announced that he is investigating three disturbing Zozo hauntings involving 3 different women. It seems Zozo has some unfinished Incubus characteristics.

Zozo is mentioned in french grimouire's as one of the demons who infested a young girl in 1816. Among other things, she was forced to crawl around on all fours, similar to the "spider walk" scene in The Exorcist.

Recently I was contacted by a woman who claimed she was raped by Zozo immediately a Ouija session.

This phenomena is all too real in the minds of those who have experienced it. The connections to Zoso, from Zeppelin lore are interesting, as z's and s's are commonly interchangeable thru history. I have yet to bridge that connection, but construction is underway, even if it leads to a dead end.

The Oz/Zo phenomena is also very interesting as written about in synchromystic circles. Funny that ZO-ZO is "onion" when tilted 90 degrees.

Other demonologists are jumping on the Zozo bandwagon, I'm sure there will be some interesting speculation revealed in the months to come.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

Dr. Jay, I have indeed heard of him, but I choose not to deal with this being as I see his scare tactics and hauntings are focused more on the weak of mind than those of us who actually have any sort of clout in the Otherworld. I have read the same documented cases of possession, mimicking that of a demonic possession. I have a feeling he is just a real big jerk and likes to prey on the weak of mind.

Here's a link I found zozotheouijaspirit.blogspot.com...

It is a guy who claims that he has been researching this being for a few years and is even compiling a book on him.

I for one am a huge opponent of any sort of Ouija work. This not only has to do with my own individual experiences but of those of my less informed clients who think it is cool to get together with friends on a Friday night and play with forces that they are neither trained for or ready to deal with. I can't even begin tell you the countless amounts of Ouija boards that I have burned over the years and the amount of vortexes that I have had to close and spirits I have had to bind and even banish because someone was stupid and used one. I think the Parker Brothers company was very stupid in marketing this powerful divining tool as a toy.

Anyway, back to the OP.

Yes I have indeed heard of him, and even for those of us who have been mentally conditioned and trained over the years to deal with this type of stuff, he is not someone to mess with, let alone contact. I have had Legion come across the Ouija board in several of the sessions that I was basically forced to do with people that did not know what they were doing (for their safety's sake), and that scares me less than this thing.

My advice: research if you must, but please, please, please, don't use a Ouija. And if you do, make sure that you have a few powerful sensitives/energy practitioners/wiccans/worlocks, etc. with you, because you never know what is going to come across.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
run into this alchemist Zosimos of Panopolis few days ago and remembered seeing this thread.

decided to share just for the sake of it.

links;

en.wikipedia.org...

www.levity.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Hi OP,

I have heard about Zozo from a friend a few years ago, who said she heard about this evil entity from another person, etc.

And then so have it coincidence I saw someone at paranormal.about.com...

posted their experience with Zozo. This article is about 3 years old, but does provide some information I think.

I myself do not use the reading board, Quija board, because I don't wish to accidentally invite an evil entity to my home.

Hope this helped.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Led Zeppelin also passed through my mind when I read the op. But I can't remember (like a lot of those times back then!) if it was on one of their labels, I can only remember Swansong. it may have been on the inside of Zep iv.

I'd also like to warn folks about how dangerous ouija boards are.
i would not even touch one.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by OneNationUnder
Well, being a Led Zeppelin fan, I am familiar with Zozo, or Zoso

Yeah...You know what? I KNEW I heard that name before. I have a cloth poster kind of thing and it has Zoso on it real big. Great...I basically just called it to my house

Speaking of which...Just because I'm thinking of something like that...Say, Zoso or any other demon/spirit/angel/etc...Does that mean that it is naturally attracted to my being and will come to me without me willing it to do so? Just a quick question...but!

More on topic now...

I looked up in my encyclopedia of spirits. Nothing. I looked up various spellings and everything. It's not documented in the one I have...possibly an older one would be better? My version is relatively new. Also, I am not 100% sure how accurate those things are anyways. They seem close as far as Mythological figures go...and most demons...SO, not too sure. I also haven't really heard anything much about this spirit except Led Zeppelin.

Led Zeppelin (Robert Plant or James Patrick (one of the two)) also mentioned on a program on E! that they had dabbled into the dark arts and it resulted in a lot of misfortunes. Is Zoso/Zozo related to the misfortunes (including the death of their drummer) of the band Led Zeppelin? If so, I agree with everyone else on here saying to stay away from him.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 04:36 AM
link   
This is an old thread but I wanted to say that every time I play with the Ouija board this Z thing happens. I call it Zero, because the planchet will make circles and go to the number 0.
Have no idea what it means or why it happens. I'm a skeptic, but there must be some kind of subconscious phenomenon going on if it happens to so many people.
my experiences with Zero have been neither good or bad.
It all started years ago when my friends and I tried to contact Jim Morrison. Strangely, Jim wanted to make a movie called Zero.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: IridiumFlareMadness

I totally want to try and contact this zoso now. I am going to get a ouija board....

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: DrJay1975

No but an AA sponsor use to fun at me about conspiracy theories I would speak about and would fun at me about Planet ZoZo along with the black helicopter and check your meds shaming techniques. I fired him long ago. He could never manage to entrain me with his hand signal weak NLP word and magic tricks. Nothing makes me madder than a McDonald (illuminati last name) by the way, pretend to be Jewish when there is no such thing as "a jew" because it happened to be a sound busine$$ deal that would net much worth at the time. First male shiksa I have run into. It is what it is.

I understand now why he said one time about me to another AA member---I almost had him. The Force is much stronger on my side

edit on 9-2-2016 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: DrJay1975

Could be XOXO or the game of XOX. It could be a challenge.

There's a spirit that follows me and places I've been have experienced terrible misfortunes. The spirit is a woman and I think she is one of the goddess of Egypt.

It's funny I thought ZOZO is a name of a smartphone app for new age nuts.....
edit on 14-2-2016 by johndeere2020 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Zo is just a mirror image of the jinn leader Azazel or Iblis. He goes by the alias Oz and Uzza.

This is why so many people see Zo written on steamy mirrors. Its Oz looking at them on the reversed side.

new topics

top topics

join