It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BARRACK HUSSEIN OBAMA-The corporation that is the President!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by pujols5
oh man you guys are either really dumb or really out of your minds.

Truer words have never been spoken. No matter what, people are gonna come up with something about Obama, which you can do for just about every president.

Instead of constantly berating the president and coming up with lame conspiracies, maybe the people that are so damn smart here should come up with ideas on how they would run this country and improve it. Every time I see a thread about Obama, there is always a bunch of guys with the "oh my god, the sky is falling" attitude. Yeah, his middle name is Hussein. Yippee. Like that actually means something.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Riding the Scree

Still not addressing the OP, just goes to show who the ignorant are.

Now we are talking about his middle name?

If you do not know what all caps mean, you should maybe look it up instead of spouting drivel.

For your info, Obama=Bush as Dem=Repub as Banks=Government.

Am I really attacking your God and Savior or am I showing the utter disdain and hypocrisy he shows.

Care to address the OP?

Didn't think so!

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe

Still not addressing the OP, just goes to show who the ignorant are.

Now we are talking about his middle name?

If you do not know what all caps mean, you should maybe look it up instead of spouting drivel.

For your info, Obama=Bush as Dem=Repub as Banks=Government.

Am I really attacking your God and Savior or am I showing the utter disdain and hypocrisy he shows.

Care to address the OP?

Didn't think so!

My god and savior? Please. I didn't vote for the guy nor am I a supporter at all. Nice job with the insults. Get over your self.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   

I must have misinterpreted your comment here-

Instead of constantly berating the president and coming up with lame conspiracies, maybe the people that are so damn smart here should come up with ideas on how they would run this country and improve it. Every time I see a thread about Obama, there is always a bunch of guys with the "oh my god, the sky is falling" attitude. Yeah, his middle name is Hussein. Yippee. Like that actually means something.

Please tell me how the OP even brings up the middle name? 3, 2, 1 can we say race card next.

I have come up with ideas, maybe you should peruse my home page. This thread (OP) has nothing to do with solutions, it has to do with your God and Savior's hypocrisy. Maybe you should reread the OP and tell me what you think the correlation between the banks and corporations that funded his campaign and the bail outs.

Or are you just here to derail? Yeah, I thought so.

[edit on 1/30/2010 by endisnighe]

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Riding the Scree

Originally posted by pujols5
oh man you guys are either really dumb or really out of your minds.

Truer words have never been spoken. No matter what, people are gonna come up with something about Obama, which you can do for just about every president.

Yep, people are going to bash Oblama.
1:For lying all the time.
2: For failing to keep any promises.
3: Having no respect for the constitution
4: Living it up with big parties at the WH while other people are dying of starvation 3 blocks down the street. But he gives his buddies billions of dollars with the bailouts (that didn't work because they werent designed to work)
The list goes on and on. Anything you can imagine that is immoral or wrong, Oblama has done it, or is in the process of doing it.
And the koolaid drinking trolls come out to defend this.
What a pathetic joke.
Supporting Oblama is like renouncing your U.S. citizenship based on HIS actions against this country.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe

I must have misinterpreted your comment here-

Please tell me how the OP even brings up the middle name? 3, 2, 1 can we say race card next.

I have come up with ideas, maybe you should peruse my home page. This thread (OP) has nothing to do with solutions, it has to do with your God and Savior's hypocrisy. Maybe you should reread the OP and tell me what you think the correlation between the banks and corporations that funded his campaign and the bail outs.

Or are you just here to derail? Yeah, I thought so.

[edit on 1/30/2010 by endisnighe]

Once again, get over your self. Not sure why you ask your own questions and then answer them yourself. Free speech won't be taken away, EVER. As for banks and corporations that funded his campaign and the bailouts....so what. Big deal. Our government and politicians have been involved in shady activity for years. It's not going to end anytime soon. Just deal with it.

You are seriously nuts if you think your prediction of our free speech being taken away will actually happen. I would put money on it that it won't happen. Would you be willing to do that? No. (Oops, I answered my own question-weird)

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   

$ 50 Paypal, wager given, will it be accepted? Thought I was going to answer didn't you?

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by LocoHombre
false fears. again. that always seem to revolve around obama.

free speech cannot be taken away as it is in the constitution. it would require like the whole senate and representative vote to overturn.

and so what if they fund? it is just paper.

and why are people so against him? he's black. so what? get over it already.

Uh, you're the only one making this an issue of race, idiot.

And the OP's point is very valid. Obama and his contributors found a way around McCain-Feingold with hundreds of thousands of $200 donations coming in from overseas and from unknown sources. It was one of the things we discussed here on ATS during the '08 campaign that Obama supporters all but ignored.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Don't think it can happen? Who is in control of the Senate and the House? Answer. The democrooks are still in control . . . atleast till the November elections.
And where did the OP mention Race? Why is it when ever anyone attacks obama it's automatically race? I gotta tell you, that cards getting real old.

Originally posted by LocoHombre
false fears. again. that always seem to revolve around obama.

free speech cannot be taken away as it is in the constitution. it would require like the whole senate and representative vote to overturn.

and so what if they fund? it is just paper.

and why are people so against him? he's black. so what? get over it already.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
[edit on 1/31/2010 by dashar]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join