It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For Your Safety! - It's a Killer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Mmmm where do I start, tough one this. Basically I have noticed that many freedoms are inhibited under the guise of something that is classified as a threat to safety.
IOW you as a potentially free human cannot do certain things that may be essential to the pursuit of your path due to rules that tptb have imposed on you. Pass This Side-----> Only, Pay For Your Ticket, Don't Park Here ----->, No Waiting, Queue In an Orderly Fashion ----> , Take Your Shoes and Belts Off Here --->, Do Not Run, No Talking, No Cameras, Speed Restrictions in Place...... the list seems without end!

Do you see how many 'orders' you are placed under each day, this is in major opposition to what freedom stands for.

I cannot stress the importance of freedom. It is an essential componant to growth. If you restrict the sunlight or nutrients to a seed it will not grow. The same is true of life and freedom. Freedom is the spirits sunlight! Also bear this in mind. There may come a transcendental time (and they occur trust me), when you have to pursue a direct and unhibited path. I will almost guarantee you that you WILL BRAKE LAWS if you pursue that path of discovery and progression. Someday in order to evolve you may need to bypass controls. It is this inablity to bypass controls and still remain free is why I get so frustrated in this world, because there are controls at every turn and so I cannot flow freely. When your frequency raises and you tune into the streams of the hologram you will understand what i am talking about!

So I say this, it is the imposition of controls placed on the human that is the real killer,the individual MUST be allow to excert the (universal) right to be FREE WITHOUT FEAR OF PERSECUSION!

join