It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OAR

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 07:13 PM
link   
How big is OAR around the world/nation? Here in the midwest they are huge but when I was formerly in Texas I never heard about them. Anyone know what I am talking about? Or is someone a die hard fan who loves their music?

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 10:30 AM
link   
O.A.R. stands for Of A Revolution. In the past, many would describe them as a college band. I first heard them 3.5 years ago when I first started to go to school at the University of Illinois @ Urbana-Champaign. I've seen them in concert 3 times--all were amazing. Since then, I've transferred to SUNY Geneseo in NY (by Rochester). They have a massive following along the Westcoast, Midwest, and around many colleges. They recently just got on a major record label and are cautiously crossing over to the main stream music world. They already have a massive undeground following all over the country--soon everyone will know them.

If you want more info on their signing on a record label; they talk about it on their website:

www.ofarevolution.com

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Never heard of them, but that is not a surprise as the only new popular music, from the US, I ever hear is in movies.

new topics

join