It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

nasa ufo se­crets un­re­leased pho­tos top se­cret clas­si­fied(time travel photos)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   
strange un­ex­plained pho­tos of alien space­craft and moth­er­ship. time trav­el in­tro­duced, cy­cles of life, di­nosaurs, Plan­tum, strange plant / in­sect crea­ture. Not for weak mind­ed at al­l. The things here can be ex­plained and have some­what been doc­u­ment­ed by nasa this footage how­ev­er is not nasa re­lat­ed i think. talk care­ful­ly about what you see here, this is noth­ing like you­ve ev­er seen be­fore. just think about it. This means that we are the low­est on the re­al food chain.. 2012 is when ev­ery­one will learn about it force­ful­ly. Thanks for your time hope it en­light­ens you not fright­en

vids.myspace.com...

[edit on 30-1-2010 by justaman2009]

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by justaman2009

Ok so

1. So this has been disclosed on myspace then

2. This is from 2007

3. It’s from someone’s username which says f**k Yeah!

4. You can barely see the pictures as it is

Hmm not very scientific (or new) really

I'm not really buying it

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   
yeah im not sure to make of it to but i think its cool

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Oh ye it's definitely cool.

But as for authenticity i think it's fake.

Thanks for posting it still, it's definitely food for thought.

[edit on 30-1-2010 by Rising Against]

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Just Billy Meiers rubbish.

Sorry but this stuff is old, bunked news.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   
love to go back in time and see those things

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I am so glad this rubbish found its way to the hoax forum so quickly.

Helps keep the "crap" out of the "good water".

Lord knows we have so little "real deal" to drink around here as it is.

Thanks for the false information.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
I clicked on the link only to see stuff i had seen before and honestly since i saw that most of billy meiers pics were fake,well that kinda killed the mistery of it all.Still some of those pics are very cool

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Normally I am not inclined to share my opinions but this video footage has warranted more than enough of my attention.

The film is a film of another video which explains the low quality.

As evidenced by the background chatter and serious tone that the speaker uses, this happened at a UFO conference or a top secret facility.

The speaker references various space related topics casually so he must be an expert on the subject.

The key piece of evidence in this case is when he says "Apollo Soyuz Mission" and displays a photograph of the spaceship. This was an actual joint mission by USA and USSR back in 1975 which he also correctly pinpoints. And if you compare the photo of the spaceship at around 2:44ish to the wikipedia article of the spacecraft you will notice they are one and the same.

I would very much like to find out where this video originated.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
The pictures of the planets look very real,remember this is way before the days of photoshop etc

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
S+F This is one of the most interesting things ive seen on ATS in a while. Feeling the guys energy- its totally real.

I want to know what the source is for this video. If anyone knows- please post. Seems to be a conference of some sort.

Additionally- there is no need for this to be in the HOAX board. Seriously- move it back.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I know this is labeled as hoax
but i am looking for any information that i can get from it
the myspace video does not say where they original got the video from
im looking for the source

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

please message me if you find the source

www.dailymotion.com...

[edit on 1-2-2010 by blankduck18]

theyfly.com...

forgetomori.com...

ehhh hoax so far

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
This is from a BILLY MEIER "production"

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Ahhhh Billy Meier-- no wonder it seemed familiar, i know alot of his pictures are hoaxed, however I do believe (as a fellow abductee) that his experiences were genuine and it was his attempt to recreate them so that more people would believe him.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
All of you keeping stating that these photos are a HOAX, can someone please post a link to the evidence that backs up all of your claims. It would be of great help to those that do not have the back story on this Billy guy, or know about his story. Simply calling someone a liar and a hoaxer does not make it so; unless their is strong verifiable evidence to prove your case. If the evidence does exist to prove that these photos are forged or created with special effects in some way; I for one would like to see it.

IE: Report from Kodak Laboratory, or some other credible source in photographic research

Sincerely

TheGhost

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Just Billy Meiers rubbish.

Sorry but this stuff is old, bunked news.

you are Hilarious

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Very interesting, agree with the point about the non use of photoshop around the time the photos were originated.

Makes you think....

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Good find, nothing like a good hoax to entertain ya.

top topics

join