It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Georgia Guidestones

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   
This site appears for all intentional purposes a modern day Mega Anomaly. I do recognise the 10 "so called rules," as a comparison to Biblical Commandments, & is indeed striking. It includes the phrase about Faith, which in actuality doesn't exclude mankind's love & belief in respective deity/ies. I see & read information that has some similarities to certain Masonic verb-age. The actual structural geometric design is with out any question of denial- Templar & of course Masonic. As for the astronomical guides, they are Templar related. The guides compare to the same type devices placed in the ceiling of the OLD York Rite/Masonic Bodies building in Mobile, Alabama. Unfortunately the building was bought & converted into a cookie & candy factory in the late 1990s. It still maintains it's brilliantly designed marble exterior appearance of an ancient Egyptian temple, which also includes massive Marble Lions flanking it's doorways. The astronomical concepts & guides date into incredible antiquity. Egyptian & Mesopotamian to be exact. However, if truth be known, & a lot of researchers/scientists frown on the thought, the astronomical concepts date far into human prehistory, along the line of 10-15K years. Yes, humans suffer from prehistoric amnesia. However, that is another thread altogether.

In actuality, the reality of the natural earth balance of nature & the number of sustainable humankind is more realistic in the number given in the Stones. I'm sorry to have to ring the bell for people but, quite simply the earth can not continue to sustain the incredible growing number of people. I will make no apologies for what I just said. Humankind are ravaging this world likened to termites in a bonsai tree.

Perhaps if world events do indeed "turn south" in the coming years, & they will, some day the Georgia Guide-stones will remind ALL PEOPLE of the Earth just how important it is to be responsible to themselves, others & to where they live.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 09:43 AM
link   
does anyone have an aerial photo of these stones id like to see a down veiw of them to see if anything is written on the top stone because to me the angle of the stones looks like it could be in the shape of compass and square

thanks

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Chapter VII Confessio Fraternitatis R. C. ad Eruditos Europe (Prior to 1614)

"We declare that God, before the end of the World shall create a great flood of spiritual light to alleviate the sufferings of humankind."

"We testify that sooner the "STONES" shall rise up and offer their services than that there shall be any lack of rightuos persons to execute the will of God upon earth."

There are obvious reasons for secrecy!

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Just as I found when I actually got around to reading The Protocals of the Learned Elders of Zion... well... there just isn't a lot on the guidestones that I disagree with.

Sure, it defies those who blindly adhere to the archaic institution of religion, but for the rest of us, free-thinkers, it makes a lot of sense.

The biggest problem people seem to have is the stones' first guide, to maintain the population of the earth at 500,000,000 in balance with nature. Critics jump to their fear-based conclusion that this will somehow be obtained by mass global genocide. I think this approach would fly in the face of the rest of the guides, so I dismiss it as paranoia. People are already taking steps to reduce the population, and they have nothing whatsoever to do with genocide. Plans such as these are outlined for a long-term approach, and there are already guides in place to achieve this first goal. As homosexuality is increasingly accepted as normal, and more homosexuals embrace the lifestyle the "God" has given them, they aren't going to breed. Add to that the increase of heterosexual couples who are committed to zero population growth via having no children, or only one child, or adopting existing children. I personally know two couples who got "fixed" after having one child, and then adopted two more. A noble and soically responsible practice if you ask me.

So in short, this is nothing more frightening than the teletubbies, barney or care bears, and at best a responsible and balanced way to live.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 04:13 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Echtelion

Oh the stretch you make to say that something done by one man (as far as anyone knows) is proof of anything with any government or any other group is laughable.

That's like saying if I carve the square and compass on the George Washington then it's proof of time drawing near...

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Eden

If anyone here wants to really know where this rabbit whole leads....

YouTube "The Secret Rulers fo the World" or "The Committee of 300"

You'll be ENLIGHTENED, to say the least. However, be prepared to take the "red pill" here. Yup, the rabit whole is that deep.

"Seek and yes shall find."

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by The Joker

HI I AM NEW HERE..I WONDER WHAT THE NEW LANGUAGE AS THE GUIDE STONES SAY WILL BE ,I SUSPECT NOTHING FROM THIS WORLD THAT IS BEING USED NOW .

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by madjetxe
reply to post by The Joker

HI I AM NEW HERE..I WONDER WHAT THE NEW LANGUAGE AS THE GUIDE STONES SAY WILL BE ,I SUSPECT NOTHING FROM THIS WORLD THAT IS BEING USED NOW .

Esperanto.

Esperanto

Mr. Soros is a native speaker, what a Co-wink-a-dink.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join