It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Georgia Guidestones

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aztecatl
the word meak became associated with weak.

Ever heard of synonyms?

The americas will soon be under controll of the natives once again,

I just don’t see that.

except assimilate and intermarry.

That as begun a long time ago, in case you haven’t noticed.

have not yet BECOME a threat to the ancient peoples of china and india,

Have you ever heard of the Opium War? Who’s dominance was Gandhi fighting?

because by consent all americans are guilty, and that is where you will end up.

An American is not the same as American policy. I’m yet to meet an American who is happy with the current state of affairs.

but american white people as a whole, are the least perfect people on this planet.

My whole reason for replying, I find this very offensive and very racism. Deep down, do you really thing it’s a battle between races, or a battle between social classes? (Rich vs. Poor) When America invaded Texas and California, was it because they hated Mexican or is it because they wanted to control the resources on those lands?

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23

the word meak became associated with weak.

Ever heard of synonyms?

The americas will soon be under controll of the natives once again,

I just don’t see that.

except assimilate and intermarry.

That as begun a long time ago, in case you haven’t noticed.

have not yet BECOME a threat to the ancient peoples of china and india,

Have you ever heard of the Opium War? Who’s dominance was Gandhi fighting?

because by consent all americans are guilty, and that is where you will end up.

An American is not the same as American policy. I’m yet to meet an American who is happy with the current state of affairs.

but american white people as a whole, are the least perfect people on this planet.

My whole reason for replying, I find this very offensive and very racism. Deep down, do you really thing it’s a battle between races, or a battle between social classes? (Rich vs. Poor) When America invaded Texas and California, was it because they hated Mexican or is it because they wanted to control the resources on those lands?

You don't seem to grasp the point.

Are you incapable of quoting COMPLETE SENTENCES so as not to be taking everything out of context?

If you "just don't see that", then I'm sorry because you must be blind.

"That has begun a long time ago, in case you haven't noticed"
What is THAT supposed to mean? is that supposed to ADD something useful? or do you just love to hear yourself speak? I guess it's the second option. And yes I have noticed, but obviously you haven't taken notice of anything worth taking note of.

"Have you ever heard of the Opium War? Who’s dominance was Gandhi fighting?"
Who WAS Gandhi fighting? maybe you can answer it?
As for the chinese opium war, that was against the BRITISH, NOT the americans, you stupid twit, and it was back when the chinese had swords and arrows, not AK's and thousands of intercontinental nuclear-tipped ballistic missiles.
I remind you that it only takes one nuke over the central USA, to create an EMP strong enough to knock out all response systems and lay the grounds for a full scale nuclear strike. And such a warhead can be sendt up under the disguise of a satellite or even space junk, only to break orbit at will years later, and thus giving no other signs than it being a meteorite or piece of junk falling down, not to mention that nobody will ever know who put it up there in the first place. No clues to who did it, or even that an attack was coming.

To be nice to you I will also tell you who gandhi was fighting. THE BRITISH! So unless you look at yourself as an extension of england, I suggest you SHUT UP! and this ALSO was in a time where the people of India had NO NUKES! which they DO today!

"An American is not the same as American policy. I’m yet to meet an American who is happy with the current state of affairs."

American policy has always been the same through ALL AGES. And american policy could not have EXISTED unless it was with the explicit CONSENT OF THE MAJORITY!! God destroyed cities and nations because of the ways of the MAJORITY!! And the overwhelming majority view in america is also that EVERYONE ELSE may be killed, just as long as it doesnt AFFECT THE PRICE OF GASOLINE OR HAMBURGERS OR BEER!!

"My whole reason for replying, I find this very offensive and very racism. Deep down, do you really thing it’s a battle between races, or a battle between social classes? (Rich vs. Poor) When America invaded Texas and California, was it because they hated Mexican or is it because they wanted to control the resources on those lands?"

WHAT??? I AM BEING RACIST AGAINST WHO? THE AMERICAN PEOPLE? THEY ARE A MIX OF ALL PEOPLES ON THIS PLANET!! AND TILL NEXT TIME, LEARN TO SPELL!! AND YES, THEY HATE EVERYBODY, BUT THAT DOESN'T STOP THEM FROM BEING THE GREEDIEST PEOPLE ON EARTH TOO!!

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Is this a discussion forum or a figthing ring?

Nobody is perfect, but american white people as a whole, are the least perfect people on this planet.

= racist opinion. Get it?

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23
Is this a discussion forum or a figthing ring?

Nobody is perfect, but american white people as a whole, are the least perfect people on this planet.

= racist opinion. Get it?

That is not racist! GET IT=?

"So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth."

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 09:29 AM
link   
How about we let others decide if that's racist or not, until then can you give examples of the natives taking back America?

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 09:31 AM
link   
How about you shut up before you embarass yourself any further

I don't even understand what you are saying most of the time, and what, are you being sarcastic, or do you want examples of how the natives will take back the country?

[edit on 29-3-2006 by Aztecatl]

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 09:33 AM
link   
This stops now.
Lets get back to the subject, The Georgia Guidestones.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I think we got off on the wrong foot, however it may seem I was attacking your ideas, not you.

Yes I would like examples of the natives taking back America. I'm not sure how mispelling "thing" for "think" made you so confused. I didn't edit cause I though you still would get it.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 09:38 AM
link   
The Georgia Guidestones have been explained to be illuminati/rosicruzian mind-implements as well as satanic perversions of the ten commandments. I don't know if there is anything left to say about them now...

Example of how the natives will take back america:
The natives will take back america, by being alive after everyone else in america is dead. Beginning of story...

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Just a quick not to Aztecatl
I know I shouldn’t bring this up but your out of hand. Your typical British upper crust views of the world that all Americans don’t care about others as long as they have there burgers and petrol just isn’t true.

To be honest you speak utter rubbish when raving on about American white people. I am not American I am English by the way.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 09:54 AM
link   
And I am not American nor British.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 29/3/2006 by Umbrax]

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 10:02 AM
link   
If members can not keep to the subject and stop posting about each other this thread will have to be closed. Don’t post on this thread unless you can keep to the subject.

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   
For those who are interested I found this broadcast. (On a link suggested by Nygdan in another thread)

Episode 8: Ten Commandments of the New World Order!
Fri, 09 Dec 2005 09:00:00 EST

Learn about the mysterious granite monument known as the Georgia Guidestones. Between the puzzling inscription and all the astronomical alignments, it no wonder this site has been called "America's Stonehenge," as well as "The Ten Commandments of The New World Order." We'll discuss different theories about who was behind the building of this infamous site. Christian Conspiracy Nuts, Neopagans, Rosicrucians, and (of course)Freemasons all make an appearance.
wuog.org...

Source: www.wuog.org...

It’s 52 min. long so I haven’t listened to it yet. I’ll post about it when I do.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 09:25 PM
link   
There is no factual connections of these guidestones to any NWO conspiracy. Only speculations on vague assumptions.

The fact of the matter is, like I already stated, the only thing you people are associating negatively to this guidestone is the fact that the population needs to be reduced to 500,000,000. To the poster who said extermination is already taking place, disease, war, radiation or whatever. It is happening and has been happening since the beginning of life (aside from the radiation thing), yet the human population on this globe continues to grow. I do not see that as a sign of the extermination already taking place.

Nutcases have been preaching world domination by a mystery group for decades, and every time their ETA is due, they push the dates back further, same as supposed "Doomsday" prophets.

Anyways I never made any NWO connection to these things, if you would actually analyze the concepts of these guidestoes, it would be easily apparent that they can only have a positive inflence on humanity as a civilization.

A population of only half a billion spread across the globe would reduce the amount of control any leader could have because so much land would be available to live on there would not even be enough fools to enforce the rule across such an expanse. They would not be able to locate separtists!!!

I will make it easier right now. I am going to go over the pros and cons of these guidelines, like we should have already done.

[edit on 3/29/2006 by DYepes]

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 10:11 PM
link   

1. Maintain Humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
    Pros: Crowding becomes a non-existent issue. It will be much easier to supply this population with all of the needs of life, including the privileges of luxuries. Local populations will be more familiar with their neighbors.
    Cons: Assuming this is a goal that has already been reached in centuries passed without mass genocide, I honestly can not think of any. Please do so if you can.

2. Guide production wisely, improving fitness and diversity.
    Pros: Reduces the likelihood of unwanted and unexpected births, assuring that children will be born to responsible individuals who will devote their lives to raising their offspring properly with a good standard of living.
    Improving fitness assures a healthy individual, as well as reducing the belief that manufactured drugs are the solutions to ailments of which many can actually be avoided through a true devotion to exercise and healthy living (not smoking, consuming alcohol in excess for recreation, avoiding unhealthy foods just because they taste so good)
    Cons: assuming this goal can be reached with proper education and positive reinforcement, I don’t see any negatives.
  3. Unite Humanity with a living new language.
    Pros: Communication will never be a problem anywhere you go. This eliminates misunderstanding and minimalises conflicts.
    Cons: some would enjoy the benefit of speaking around people when they don’t understand so that they will not hear what they have to say. MY response to this is, if you don't want anyone to hear what you have to say, say it in private or write a note, like people who speak the same language do anyways.

4. Rule passion, faith, tradition and all things with tempered reason.
    Pros: By ruling all things with reason, you will be able to separate ridiculous and negative rituals, just because they may be tradition does not make them right. Acts should not be approved if they will cause suffering or hardship to other individuals against their will.
    Cons: I can not think of any at the time.

5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
    Pros: it seems obvious to me, seeing as this is the consensus at present across the world.
    Cons: Although it may be the consensus, whether it is actually followed is based on the character of leaders, as we can see the results of it in the modern world.

6. Let all nations rule internally, resolving external disputes in a world court.
    This point pretty much falls in line with the same above.

7. avoid petty laws and useless officials.
    Simple education and the upholding of the guidelines that apply to the individual would enact this policy.
  8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
    Pros: Balance does not mean submit. Do not allow yourself the luxuries and freedom you have to exist if it is only the effect of slavery and hardship on another individual or population.
    Cons: Sometimes a personal sacrifice may be made so that you may help others and your society as a whole. This does not mean the elimination of your privacy. If you believe so please make the connection.

9. Prize truth, beauty, love seeking harmony with the infinite.
    Pros: well the benefits are obvious. Seeking harmony with the infinite could help alleviate many personal fears, perhaps fear of death.

10. Be not a cancer on the earth, leave room for nature.
    Instead of destroying, polluting, and drying up resources, preservation will help the health of humanity. Cleaner air, new medicines available from a closer bond with plant and animal life may be possible. Preventing unnatural or human caused extinctions will help assure a natural balance of life.

This is my analysis of the guidlines and I would welcome others to dispute them and explain their own guide by guide analysis. Lets debate the actual guides, not rediculusly pondering and argueing about who made the site they are on.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Ok. I’ve listened to the podcast and its good.
I encourage everyone to give it a listen. (and thanks Nygdan for that link, I’m downloading several others.) I suggest you take a look at the pictures of the stones first. (their description can be difficult to visualize)

They go into a complete history of the stones creation and interview 2 people who were actually at the unveiling. (early 80’s) Tom Robinson and Judy (forgot last name).

Tom says that only the president of the bank where the funds were held in escrow knew the identity of RC Christian. (He also said he videotaped the unveiling, maybe RC Christian on it?)

He said that RC Christian only gave an English copy on the commandment and someone else was asked to translate. (Judy later contradicts this saying that he gave them the 10 commandments with all translations.)

They also mention that a village in Japan replicated the Stones at 1/3 scale. (including the 10 commandments)

They make no links to the NWO, in fact they laugh off the idea. (Why did they titled there broadcast 10 commandments of the NWO then?

There conclusion is that the Rosicrucian did it. (a rather general statement. Who is that the AMORC?)

Excelent post DYepes, finaly an analysis of the guidelines themselves. Well here’s mine. (brief)

The question: Do you agree with this guideline?

Legend- agree -
agree -
uncertain -

how do we choose the lucky half billion?

I don't like this World Court idea. - I believe justice should be more localized.

looks like I’m 80% in agreement.

posted on May, 23 2007 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I was about to start a new thread to see what other people had learned about the Guidestones, but I see such a thread already exists.

I do not wish to be attacked as I have seen going on in this thread. I'd simply like to learn what others have learned that are actual FACTS. Not speculation.

I have a research friend in Canada who has been doing DEEP research on the Masons, and he was stunned when I told him about the Guidestones, since he'd never heard of them. I live only about a half hour's drive away. I sent him a copy of the message on the stones, and he quickly recognized quite a lot of it as Masonic.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
2. Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity.
3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
4. Rule passion - faith - tradition - and all things with tempered reason.
5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
9. Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the infinite.
10.Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature.

www.radioliberty.com...

(from the above site)

Yoko Ono, the widow of John Lennon, was recently quoted as referring to the American Stonehenge, saying:

"I want people to know about the stones ... We're headed toward a world where we might blow ourselves up and maybe the globe will not exist ... it's a nice time to reaffirm ourselves, knowing all the beautiful things that are in this country and the Georgia Stones symbolize that. " (1)

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Regarding,"R.C. Christian", I thought that Roman Catholic would have been a much safer bet, then again I aint got much knowledge on the other suggestions, so perhaps I missed something!

just my 2 pence.

posted on May, 28 2007 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Is ther a way to fix this thread so that it doesnt scroll off the screen?

Seeing as I was unable to go previously, I am going to try again to take a trip up to Georgia this year and check this thing out. I want to take pictures with me and my son next to it, and although he will not even be a year, I just want him to see it. We could always visit it again some other time as well when hes older.

[edit on 5/28/2007 by DYepes]

posted on Sep, 22 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I have not read all that has been discussed on this thread so please forgive me if the subject of 12/21/2012 has already been associated with the "Stones!" It appears some have done qiite a bit of research on several subjects that actually apply to these Stones and with a little more thought concerning 2012 some actual answers may be found! All this has been forseen for ages! God Bless Manly P. Hall

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join