It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Filmmaker Moore Says He Has Footage Of Berg Interview

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Bleys the Berg family themselves have spoke to the press, and no doubt the government were probably interested in the footage which probably got the media interested. I guess the Berg family are disgusting publicity hounds, they're never out of the damn papers.

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Ace of Base-There was no reason for him to make this public. To me it's like finding a personal possession and returning it to the owner, but only after I notify the media of this generous deed I am performing. It feels voyeuristic and disingenuous.

John Nada-Evidently you didn't read my post. If the family chose to acknowledge the existence of the interview or had they been the ones to credit Moore, I would have had no problem. Spin as you will, Moore wanted the kudos plain and simple.

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 10:34 PM
link   
No spin needed, if the family don't have a problem with it then I certainly don't, nor should anyone else. You'd think that MM was the only one who tried to claim publicity in this world.

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 12:39 AM
link   
No, he certainly isn't the only media whore. And I despise politicians when they take along the media when they visit wounded soldiers. For me, it's not a liberal/conservative issue. It's using someone else's tragedy to promote yourself.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join