It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WI man attacked by invisible creature

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
i popped into linda godfreys twitter page and saw this update. does anyone have any more info about this. im trying to google it a bit, but im getting nothing. this is what she said on her twitter

Strange report of the day: WI man attacked in his truck by invisible, 3-toed rodent that clawed him head to knee.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
how was it invisible if it had three toes???

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I thought the same thing. Maybe a prank? Maybe they say 3 because there were 3 lines on the scratch indicating 3 claws/fingers? Interesting... obviously no pics or story to go with it.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Ever read Carl Sagan's great story about the "Dragon in his garage"?

You should, here it is.

www.users.qwest.net...

I will quote some of it for you.

""A fire-breathing dragon lives in my garage"
Suppose (I'm following a group therapy approach by the psychologist Richard Franklin) I seriously make such an assertion to you. Surely you'd want to check it out, see for yourself. There have been innumerable stories of dragons over the centuries, but no real evidence. What an opportunity!

"Show me," you say. I lead you to my garage. You look inside and see a ladder, empty paint cans, an old tricycle--but no dragon.

"Where's the dragon?" you ask.

"Oh, she's right here," I reply, waving vaguely. "I neglected to mention that she's an invisible dragon."

You propose spreading flour on the floor of the garage to capture the dragon's footprints.

"Good idea," I say, "but this dragon floates in the air."

Then you'll use an infrared sensor to detect the invisible fire.

"Good idea, but the invisible fire is also heatless."

You'll spray-paint the dragon and make her visible.

"Good idea, but she's an incorporeal dragon and the paint won't stick."

And so on. I counter every physical test you propose with a special explanation of why it won't work.""

So IF the creature left 3 claw marks, it is NOT totally invisible!!!

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Are there any photos or links to your source that you would not mind sharing with us? Thank you if you can update us on that.

IMHO it sound super fishy.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I edited out all remarks, as I had mistaken the person in the O.P. for another, unrelated individual.

Apologies.

[edit on 29-1-2010 by Oaktree]

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   
hop on twitter and ask linda godfrey, the woman behind the beast of brey road book. shes pretty well known, id expect people here to know of her. i have nothing to prove. i was asking if anyone else had info. ill try to email her and twitter her tomorrow. lol, this site has become the worst over years.

top topics

join