It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Defamation," Doco on "Anti-Semitism" on YouTube

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
This nine part documentary is now on YouTube. An Israeli production, it is a most enlightening take on the ADL and it's battle against "Anti-Semitism." Even Anti-Semitism is a whole and who nurtures it and who needs it.

I have only watched part so far, but have decided to post it on here before it is removed. I have a strange feeling this doco is not going to remain on YouTube for very long.

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Part 4:

Part 5:

Part 6:

Part 7:

Part 8:

Part 9:

[edit on 30/1/2010 by Beelzebubba]

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Beelzebubba

This is what i`m getting .....

" This video contains content from Channel 4, who has decided to block it in your country."

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Beelzebubba

Thank you very much. I hope more people watch it. Very informative and well-done, with the minor exception that the subtitles are difficult to read at times because the lettering is in white. Still, I watched it thu to the end and didn't regret the time spent.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I don't know if the director picked them out or what, but what astonishes me the most is the number of ignorant teens in this film. I don't think the older people interviewed are ignorant, I think they have an agenda. They all wanted to "feel" something but were sad that they didn't? And, somehow "the hate the world has towards Jews made them numb towards the Palestinians?" Craziness. What made my day was what the Russian man said. That he had a good job because he worked hard. Him being Jewish had nothing to do with it.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by pumpkinorange

I had some trouble with the subtitles too.

Here is a link to a much better quality version.

Defamation

[edit on 2/2/2010 by Beelzebubba]

top topics

join