It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A question for you all

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I'm sitting here contemplating if everything we know is actually wrong, for that matter if everything that is wrong with this world is actually right, if there is a time and a place for everything or just a wrong place for a wrong time. Confusing? KNow you know how I feel. How most of us feel I'm sure.

I as much as anyone else would love to believe that disclosure could be possible. Let's face it while I do beleive that evolution exists, I think that the creators whom put us here call it something different. Maybe we are looked upon as apes, barbaric in all of our glory, hence i guess Darwins ruff and troubled times of sitting on a glorious paradise drowing his sorrors everyday in rum and fusion fishing wouldn't have gone to waste.

From all the years I've spent researching, watching countless video, reading endless documents, one thing always comes back to bite me in the ass like a cold vicious redhot bite from a doberman pincher.

THE HIGHEST OF AMOUNTS EVERYONE ELSE BUT ME is PROFITTING FROM in this SUPPOSED FREE INFORMATION SOCIETY!

1- Galactic Federation of light (or vice versa)- For countless years have been letting us know about imminent disclosure within the year. Yet that disclosure every single year never comes. October 14 2008, december 25 2009, were someof the latest failed predictions. Yet lets research a bit more, whom has products to sell? OH YOU GUESSED it!!!

2-OH YEAH BAYBEE! PROJECT CAMELOT!
I keep going back day after day just to see what everyone else has been saying, and god forbid if these two seemingly great people could actually put together a half assed propper conference or radio show, or taped interview without something going awefully wrong, and blaming it on the P.T.B. for blocking their aud/video equipment from the 1970's, then I'd start listening more carefully. That aside, one of'em has CD's for you to buy.hrm, yes that project camelot intro song that has made all of our ears and eyes bleed is actually Kerry's song, I do give my hats off to you guys for profitting more than you let on from most of us out there, just a week or two ago there were donations being sought to fund there trip over seas (the EAST)...Almost every single contributor (whistleblower) listed on thier website has...you guessed it, A WEBSITE! with what on that WEBSITE? DVD's Books, shirts, I "heart UFo" bumper stickers, coffee mugs, eraser heads, transcripts, research documents, just about everything you can think of to put a face to a name and some poppycock to the fruitbowl.

I could go on and on, but the two examples listed above are for that purpose only (not a particular attack), an example a huge generalization - YES I CAN - in a ever growing field sitting back on the cash crop that lies beneath them.

It's easy to convert a story, give it a "timeline" and give everyone hope, and when it passes us by yet again, its easy to revert the story, change the "timeline" and continue to sit at the gentlemans club with the cigars and Drambuie in hand laughing away fat-cat-ishly! I almost purposely forgot about the infamous "source".

In our society we strive on getting the information out there, FREE OF CHARGE! While clever ones have figured out how to manipulate and cash in on one of our areas that is all about spreading the TRUTH! FREELY!

I think its time we start asking for the HARDER EVIDENCE, the more concrete proof. Questions during an interview shouldnt be half ass stoned questions rather, hard pounding, GIVE ME CONCRETE PROOF! EVIDENCE, and stop hiding behind your "SOURCE" (scapegoat) or hazed-pixelated photographs!

One thing, my heart goes out to an old time fellow ATS'er JOHN LEAR (we'll leave the ATS issue behind),

This man, still stands for the FREEDOM OF TRUE INFORMATION! Not one t- shirtt, not one dvd, not one document to purchase from him! There are many more like him, but far more wishing to make a quick buck. An ode to reality! Money and the demise of our own greed!

MY HAT GOES OFF TO You SIR!

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
*Note: This opinion is purely personal. It stems from personal experience

Humans have a problem: They are unable to know on their own the answers to questions they ask themselves. This is why they are seeking truths that are outside of their inner knowing. The seeking of truth serves as security for the ego and it may result in frustration when no answers are coming. The ego has the tendency to acquire knowledge and to feel secure with this knowledge, that is indisputable.
The quest for disclosure is nothing but a false need of securing the mind which doesn't know.

Just my 2 cents

[edit on 29-1-2010 by lagenese]

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by misfitofscience

I starred and flagged you but I'm not sure why, maybe your passion for the truth.

However I think you've given into cynicism a bit too much and to negative stereotypes and myths, in which the community is supposedly full of "fat cats" drinking "Drambuie" and laughing at us while they count the millions supposedly rolling in from sales of DVD's and t-shirts.

That's a quick, easy and IMO rather silly stereotype to buy into, which satisfies many peoples cynicism and lazynesss - which I'll get to.

I'm not saying there isn't some truth to these criticisms in some cases, but you've way overblown them, IMO, as many people do. People just love negativity. But in your case I more sense frustration taking a rather negative outlet in which "they" are to blame.

What about you? You want to know the truth. Find it. Stop relying on people and then blaming them when you feel they didn't do your job adequately enough, or when they dare to need money to accomplish it, or when some even exploit you.

Knowing the truth and finding the truth is your responsibility, so quit bitching and go to it

[edit on 29-1-2010 by Malcram]

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   

G'day misfitofscience

The sources of information you mention are Project Camelot & The Galactic thingie of whatever it is.

It appears you might be looking in the wrong places.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Please I don't mean to be a smart @ss but what was the question?

If you are waiting for disclosure don't hold your breath.

Expecting a world leader to step up to a microphone and say we"We have something to tell you." won't happen.

My opinion on this is it would be like one of them telling us, "you know that big bright hot thing in the sky?That's the sun."

Basically why tell you something that everyone knows it does exists.

Geez, look at through the years of print media and electronic media have there been stories,movies,sitcoms about these encounters.

It is already in the human pysche that there are visitors to this planet.

They are here. They have been for as long as humans have decided to build shelters to warm themselves at night.

Documented in stories and pictures.

For ever.

They left a message in the high desert to tell us they came here.

There are encounters with them DAILY somewhere on this planet.

What do you think they(TPTB) would say.

We spoke with them and they think we are all idiots who fight and hate each other for no known reason.

But there is intelligent life on this earth.

If you could weigh all the living organism's on this planet.

1/4 of the weight would be Ants.

Yes, Ants!

I think you are looking at the wrong web sites for the answers.

[edit on 29-1-2010 by calcoastseeker]

[edit on 29-1-2010 by calcoastseeker]

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Yes the scams suck. What people lack in evidence they often make up for in bullsh*t sadly.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Well as I stated...PC and GFOL, were just two examples of MANY!

I mean even here through ATS there are forms of advertising and whatnot. Now I understand to run a successful wesbite there are costs, but there comes a time and a place for everything, and in my opinion there are just far too many people exploiting a certain area that is just gaining and gaining in popularity, and do you know what...

The main reason for this popularity (waking up) is due to 9/11.
It opened many doors andminds to which were closed prior to 9/11.

Since then people have become less cynical and more optimistic of what may lie ahead, more egar to spread the truth and talk about theories of UFO`s and conspiracies during dinner parties aside from the usual: debate over`Least action in classical mechanics` and if they can be solved using quantum fluctuations! (by the way: Least action in classical mechanics is about TIME-SPACE viewpoints! very interesting stuff, for those of you who can`t find out for yourself! NPI-well maybe just a little.)

I remain FRUSTRATED, not cynical, not uninformed, rather highly researched. In a nutshell what I was tired of PEOPLE PROFITTING (thus basically laughing in all of our faces) from (hopefully) such an important event I was also asking for us to stand UP ask 4 MORE CONCRETE EVIDENCE! With todays technology and freethinkers a use of a`SOURCE` or a (HAZE) sloopy picture of something we can`t really make out is simply Unacceptable. I have tried to develop up close photos of the moon without any success. Wanting to comeon ATS and share something trully special.

From Seagate to Mantra to what Howard Zinn thought of what he actually was doing at a time when he was told it was for the greater good. To project Ohm and what they are really doing for those whom care.

paranormalradionetwork.org...

Also here`s an interesting read:
www.fas.org...
(USA dept listing out potential groups fighting for the freedomofinformation)
(unclassified)

Heresa wonderful index of pics: someI dont agree with, someare obvious!
freenrg.info...

heres some other great stuff to check out:
freenrg.info...

www.ufocasebook.com...
( an article about the death of Paul Vigay)

btw does anyone know why the NSA`s UFO site is locked up and has been since 2005. found here:
www.nsa.gov...

heres an awesome.PDF cronologically pointing out many disclosures from many countries:
www.anomalia.org...

Here is a MASSIVE list of files I particularily stayed up for one night. Very gripping stuff:
www.textfiles.com...
(be warned there may be a file or two that are not safe, so please scan before downloading- but theresplenty more that are def. worth the watch- also the site,may have been fixed to erase those unsafe files-maybe not)

THIS IS ONE OF MY FAV. places (next to ATS of course-ha)
community.theblackvault.com...
(when you start adding up all the declass stuff...It just proves one thing...)

this is my personal research mecca of.PDF files/banned books:
prernalal.com...
(please enjoy and pass this around if it hasnt been done so)
(theres a full year or mmore of reading information here)

Here a University Panel stated in 1969 that study of UFO`s for the past 21 years has concluded NOTHING!! That would be UofC studying UFO`s since 1948
www.dod.mil...

n here`ssomemore stuff:
www.waterufo.net...

Heres the department of Airforce pdf on roswell:
er.jsc.nasa.gov...

Also formNasa a TON of PDF`s worth checking out
I mean a TON)
er.jsc.nasa.gov...

soemdepartment of defense information I found rather gripping:
www.ufoalert.com...

[edit on 30-1-2010 by misfitofscience]

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
more recent November 2009:
(takes awhile to load)
(btw,m there are some decent digital photos of graphs in here

Heres Marcelo Viana`s own personal index:
w3.impa.br...

also another one of my favs is this:
index.pirn.net...
( a wonderful find of information)

as for sitting back and believing everything someone else says, naw, not this guy! I am looking in all the right places!

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Thats what true freedom is right there folks!

FREE INFORMATION!

Not some link to a credit card secure site.

`The Less we profit from, the less greed we have to worry about, the less we have to worry about the less problems we will face`
The M.O.S

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
www.disclosureproject.org...

the above is the presedential briefing from disclosureproject pdf

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Wow, great links here misfitofscience! Thanks a mil for these, I have been reading for the past two hours, lost all sense of time.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   

The Disclosure Project is a scam, no better than Camelot and GFL.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I'm sorry but as many lectures as John Lear gives he recieves fees for those does he not? As long as anyone is getting paid in any respect it's hard not to have doubts about their true intent. The GFL and project Camelot seem like they are completely nuts. I have a hard time believing anything without empirical evidence. But these guys are soo far out there it blows my mind.

I think there is real information out there but it's hidden unintentionally by all of these whackjob websites trying to make a buck off peoples hopes and fears.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Well have alook at someof the PDF`s I`ve posted you`llbe pleasantly surprised!

All FREE OF CHARGE!

new topics

top topics

join