It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Irving's Feelings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
He's possibly the most disgusting pig for a man that walks our planet. And my my my, I think this video just shows it.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry
He's possibly the most disgusting pig for a man that walks our planet. And my my my, I think this video just shows it.

I totally agree with you, this man is a pig and he just couches racism and anti-semitic propaganda in a cultured voice but it's still just a bunch of bunk.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

I certainly don't agree with Irving and his holocaust denials, however, I believe that imprisoning him in Austria in 2006 has made him a martyr figure.
There are many other forms of tremendous denials that continue to cause more harm. In South Africa there was recent debate on whether ex-President Thabo Mbeki and his henchmen of HIV/Aids-denialists should face a kind of Truth Commission. Mbeki and his recently deceased "health minister" Manto Tshabalala-Msimang are conservatively blamed for the death of 350 000 people. The remaining core of denialsists continue to push their pseudo-science and quack remedies, and their undermining of medical science and its legacy remains. They should be made to answer too.

[edit on 29-1-2010 by halfoldman]

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Good for John Safran. I wonder what was in the "gas?"

David Irving...sounds like David Duke's British counterpart.

This guy is too clever to believe his on filth. You know, I'm really starting to think this whole holocaust denial movement is an Industry. It's an easy business, you know? Everybody hates Jews, right? Write a book, some public speaking engagements...

A con could make a good living!

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry

I don't know about "pig" but he sure gets things WRONG. Check this video out;

Jump in there to about 35 minutes and listen to Irving talk about how "Hitler's Doctor" diagnosed the Fuhrer with rapidly progressive coronary atherosclerosis by way of conventional EKG tracing and assessment. This is August 1941 when the alleged tracing was made. Since when could one and since when can one determine the pace of coronary artery disease progression from an EKG? One can diagnose an overt active problem such as an evolving myocardial infarction, or an acute event with infarction threatening and never realized. One can diagnose an old infarct. But one could not in 1941, nor can one now, determine a man or woman has coronary artery disease from an EKG and determine that disease so identified is progressive and that the individual so identified is in eminent danger. This is NONSENSE!

I am a doctor by the way, as is my dad who drew my attention to this nit wit's claims. I would love to see this EKG that Irving is refereing to and which he claims belongs to Hitler. No matter. The Irving guy is an idiot. How can he get away with saying these things? Discussing Hitler's EKGs as he does in such an uniformed and totally WRONG way?

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by MrPurkinje

I think Irving is a pig. But he Lipstadt Trial did change my mind about Irving's opposition. It is probably best to call them his targets since he selected them in a calculating way. There unfortunately is some culpability there. I mean where does Spielberg get off? He should keep his money and his mouth to himself sometimes. Lipstadt drew attention to herself in the wrong way by letting Spielberg support her. Penquin books has enough money lord knows. Let them pick up the tab.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by MrPurkinje

Wow MrPurkinje, this is super interesting. I am not an MD but have done more than my share of scrutinizing tracings. I was an ICU nurse and worked at Cedar-Siani for a dozen years. I also worked on a couple syncope investigations reading the event monitor tracings after the computer did the initial screening run through. I had no idea there really was Hoilocaust revisionism, let alone being familiar with Irving. This was so interesting for me. Not so much the part about Irving's claims about the Hitler EKG which is of course comical. Being introduced to this horrific notion of Holocaust denial is what was so fascinating for me. I almost feel embarrassed about the fact I was completely unaware these creeps existed. I honestly got the impression watching this that Irving believed whoever it was that told him this about the Hitler EKG and brings to question the entirety of his scholarship. I am not going to really waste my time reading his writings apart from familiarizing myself with the topic generally. But obviously these guys just write whatever based on whatever. Could you post an image of the tracing or give me a reference to it. I'd love to see it.

top topics

join