It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs and Human mutilations-graphic descriptions

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reptilian Ph.D
reply to post by Kandinsky

It's based on research I've done on the subject and accumulated for a couple of years now. Its not my job to convince a skeptic. I can only give you the information and you can elect to absorb it and continue seeking continuous substantiation for my claims. You can choose to discard it as well.. Makes no difference.

Can you give the sources for your research? It would go a long ways in helping people decide whether your stories hold merit or not.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
here is another site that discusses the Brazil mutilation plus you can download the original autopsy report there as well.

I'm not a forensic pathologist, but "vital reactions" refer to the the fact that while the person is alive it will respond...(bleed, reflexivly jerk away or respond to pain etc) but if the life processes are stopped and the heart ot pomping, the that can be seen as well and is how the pathologisk will have an idea if wounds were inflicted prior or after death.

Brazil case plus original autopsy report

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Terrifying and fascinating. Does anyone know of any systematic cataloguing of Human Mutilation? It seems that these several cases cited are the only ones there are references to?

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I found another site that that give the autopsy results in english ...I'm looking to see if there isn't a collection of data...
autopsy in english..additional photo of deceased

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by wiseone11
I found another site that that give the autopsy results in english ...I'm looking to see if there isn't a collection of data...
autopsy in english..additional photo of deceased

G'day wiseone11

Armap also did a translation in a recent, detailed thread about that case.

That's the autopsy report to which I was refering in my post (above).

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Two more sites that include more info on more mutelations..

bloody harvest

and aVERY interest so-called top secret FBI file that is down loadable ...if you look on page 6 of the file (you can read it on line or down load) it talks about a few more cases that have come to the attention of the FBI...that is, if this is a file with a credible source..

FBI "top secret" file-aliens..mutelations

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I covered this case in my thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join