It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Haiti was NOT a natural event

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by JahKinG SouLJaH

Well no. There are different types of earthquakes with different causes. Not all of them trigger tsunamis.

library.thinkquest.org...

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Earthquakes are natural events. This guy needs a geography lesson.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by JahKinG SouLJaH
If this had been a natural earthquake event an earthquake measuring 7.0 on the Richter Scale would have produced a colossal tsunami which everyone in the region would have known about.

So earthquakes caused by humans creates no tsunami while earthquakes caused by the Earth do? I think it's more along the lines of earthquakes that occur underwater cause tsunamis and earthquakes that occur on land don't.

Here's an experiment for you: Take a bath and put your hand underwater. Move your hand up towards the surface then down again. It displaces a lot of water and creates waves, right? Now, step out of the bath, grab the side of the bathtub with both hands and shake it. It displaces very little water and creates very small waves, if any at all, right?

There you go, sport. You are now scientifically edumacated.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Well hopefully all of you people are right, lets hope no "earthquake machine" exist. Even though it has been proven that HAARP has similar effects.

I know we all want to believe everything is alright and that Haiti disaster was all natural (which it could have been) but there are many possibilities than what you can even imagine at this point in time. Technology advances second by second.

I just like thinking OUTSIDE the box.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by JahKinG SouLJaH
Even though it has been proven that HAARP has similar effects.

Where was that proven? Link? Or is it just something you made up!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join