It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Section Needed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 06:13 PM
link   

What about a UK section? beneath an international section?

I am sure this would be greatly welcomed. I have even contacted Paul Joseph Watson the English NWO exposer who runs infowars.com and prisonplanet.com about having a dedicated UK section or site.

What do you think?

[Edited on 27-5-2004 by The Hunter]

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Are you goint to add those pics everytime you post? No offence, they are a bit to much and some mods might not like it.

Deep

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep
Are you goint to add those pics everytime you post? No offence, they are a bit to much and some mods might not like it.

Deep

Deep speaks with much wisdom.
Please keep our members on dialup in mind, and do not include large pictures on every post you make.

-B.

[Edited on 27-5-2004 by Banshee]

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Noted, apologies. Banshee, did you get my PM about the music post? What about the suggestion?

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 05:33 AM
link   
I disagree. I'm British, but I don't see the need for a UK section.
Why marginalize? ATS is an international board. There are plenty of forums where you can post UK issues and they will be read and answered by all nationalities.

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Hunter
What about a UK section? beneath an international section?

What do you think?

No need for me anyway TH - as Leveller says, ATS is an international board after all. I can't see any advantage in having "space" here - let's be outward looking and not reflecting on our own navels!!

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 05:53 AM
link   
I agree with Leveller. The internet, by it's very nature, procludes the neccessity to create borders.

Also, your pics made the mouse-in-a-wheel that powers my pc to die. I've had to cross over the the valve powered one that connects to the internet via 2 yoghurt pots on a piece of string from my treehouse.....ouch!

B

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 06:09 AM
link   
There was talk a while ago about having a UK mud pit, but i didn't happen. I don't think we need a UK section, its an international board and other members might start complaining if we don't include sections for their countries

posted on May, 28 2004 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I think the main problem with this would be that once there is a UK section, germans, french, indians, chinees, japanees, americans(propably even some states like texas and NY), south americans, arabs, israeli and so on will all want their own specific board.

Getto forming is a dangerous affair to start with. Borders bring hate, even inside country's, between provinces, heck, even borders between cities are a problem.

top topics

join