It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New High-Tech Cold War

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I have absolutely no proof but...

An interesting idea has been bouncing around my head for the last few years. Does anyone besides me wonder if we are in a new high-tech cold war with China?

One fought with pose and counter pose using earthquakes/weather manipulation with devices like HAARP. I can point to no one thing, but it just sort of subconsciously fits.

China has this massive earthquake with strange phenomenon before hand, we give outrageous warnings about how bad the hurricanes are going to be then have a very calm year, China has bought so much of our currency and could financially ruin us........ on and on.

What do you all think?

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Some of the Government is in a war with China. Others in the Government are on China's side. From all the scuttlebut if things don't change we should see some major damage by the Fall.
The posturing of China over the arms sales to Taiwan is just for show. The part of the Government that likes China is selling them some really "good Stuff". I predicted a good 3rd & 4th quarter for the US from sales to china and Shazam!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
That is a good example. There are many many small things like that that seem like war posturing.

join