It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There WILL BE a Revolution

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
This is a clever video that starts negative and reverses positively.
Since we are on the subject, do you think there will ever be a revolution?
if so, what is it going to take?
More Wars, Deeper recession, more unemployed, your guns taken away?

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
No revolution.

Collapse, anarchy, and eventually we'll rebuild.

Stock up or perish.

Good luck.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Americans want to watch the revolution on TV, they can hardly wait for it to begin.

But nobody has the Cajones to actually start it.
That would take courage and serious commitment.

Can you ever imagine an American strapping explosives to his or her body, and blowing up a Congressman ?
No, neither can I.

Americans will willingly and eagerly kill for their country.
But none are willing to step forward and face certain death for their country.
Big difference.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Maybe it has to start at the top. I mean, Einstein was a genius, a genius that governments used to make Atom bombs. Maybe the cognitive greats of our time should take it upon themselves to stop using their talents to push projects like HAARP forward, genetic engineering, monsanto type stuff. Technology makes us more and more slaves, more reliant on it the more advanced it becomes.

Point is, if you have a brain, don't let the government and military industrial complex make use of it. Use it on something else.

That would be a start.

People in general though need to show signs of giving up on this materialistic, recognition based society... the whole what is cool to be image... People aren't showing these signs btw.

As soon as they are ready, I am. But it looks like that sort of change will not occur for a few centuries. Till then, I wait.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Pan7her

If there is a revolution; who exactly will it be against. Do you think the Washington insiders and politicians are going to wear uniforms or targets on their back? How will you identify the enemy?

as unityemissions said...anarchy and chaos that will probably result in targeting people of color in a race war. Scapegoats if you will, much like what happened in Yugoslavia recently.

God help us!!

[edit on 29-1-2010 by whaaa]

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
When will this revolution happen? Can I watch it on tv?

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Revolutions are a natural way of changing the status quo, hopefully(but not always) for the better. First you must know that there is something wrong. A lot of people already know this!

2)What exactly is the problem! 90% of the people get stuck here because the truth is hidden and takes years of research to uncover. They don't have the time to do the research because they are busy raising a family and living a materialistic life.

3)Gather people to a cause, raise the necessary funds, get guns&ammo, good strong leadership, a strategy, etc

4)Wait till the time is right then strike

Currently we are still on step 2
I would definitely not hold my breath for a successful revolution happening this decade. No way in hell unless things unexpectedly change or the PTB keep making mistakes.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

yes, the problem is people dont know something is wrong, the mainstream media is to blame i feel in keeping the real truth from the masses.

all i can say is thankgod for the internet.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
What starts a revolution? Looking at US history, most of our internal conflicts rarely started intentionally. Usually, it was a catalyst that ingnited a smoldering discontent.
Boston Massacre was a catalyst propagandized. The incidents at Lexington and Concord were in response to British troops trying to confiscate arms caches. The conflicts in Missouri-Kansas preceeded and previewed a savage Civil War by about 3 years.
Do you remember the movie "V"? The catalysts for open rebellion was the accidental shooting of the little girl with the mask. I suggest it will be an incident or accident, much like this, that will ignite a revolution. When people's outrage so outweighs their own fears and concerns for personal safety.
Maybe it will be the shooting of a local business man or contractor, while searching his truck and seizing a rifle. Maybe it will be the enforcement of proposed FDA and Dept of Ag legislation, allowing Fed agents to search, seize, and destroy untagged livestock and facilities... without warning. The farmer or farmer's family confronts the agents, a shot, then another... a 13 yr old son is killed.The neighbors hear about it, anger and mob rule ensues.
Maybe the introduction of foreign "peace keepers" to aide with a natural disaster, and they never leave? Or the federalizing of Natl. Guard troops for law enforcement, or to enforce martial law after another "terrorist attack."
Again, most people will suffer a certain amount of pain...is it worth losing my family, my home, my secure life....but when that paradigm changes and you have nothing left to lose. Look at the recent response of casual airline passengers to even suspected terrorists. They figure they are gonna die anyway, what have I got to lose?

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
OMG "your guns taken away?"

And what revolution should this be? What political system can come after Idiocracy? Still think capitalistic?

No Intelligence, no goal, no Idea and start a revolution? With your guns maybe?

THIS IS REALLY ENDTIME.

Revolute your heart first!

[edit on 30-1-2010 by cushycrux]

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by cushycrux

I'm not sure what to make of your response...are you being sarcastic, satirical, or trying to make a point that by peace and love we can change things?
Despite what many people think, guns are an essential part of life in a rural area. In this economy I know many people that are eating Deer: It's whats for dinner.
Further, while clearing logs and brush in a pasture, if I come across a rattle snake I could kill it with a bush axe, but I'd rather use a gun. Also, if someone was trying to break into my house at 2am, it takes the sheriff about 10 minutes to get there..an eternity. Again, that gun suddenly looks like a viable option. If all they wanted was my TV, no problem. But now a days, they'll kill you for spite...
As for revolutionizing my heart, well, in a county where there are more guns than people...we have a very low crime rate. Nobody is randomly shooting anybody else, in fact, we help each other in so many ways. So that revolution is well on it's way.
Lastly, without a weapon, gun, shotgun, or pistol...my options are very limited in the face of a tyrranical govt or potential invaders. Make no mistake, it has happened before and it will again.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by AlreadyGone

The only thing we need is empathy and respect and the society will heal themself. But I think greed and insanity will win this time...let's wait 100'000 years and we are again at the same point. Let's discuss then....

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I agree with you 100%. I wish I didn't need a gun. I do aspire to rise above the fray, but like Al Paccino in the Godfather III, ..."They keep pulling me back in."

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I would say that the american gov is sh*t scared of a revolution considering so many people have guns, maybe thats why they have 1 million troops stationed and then there are all those fema camps...

that said, i would love to see one happening there, since there are so many bad policies being made in regards to the middle east.

good post

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   
The revolution will start once I have all the peices in place in my plan to conquer you and the rest of this mudball planet. The time of Gelow the Destroyer is near. Or was my name Aslowein the Destroyer...?

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Echo3Foxtrot

I about fell out of my chair thank you!!!!!

But on a serious note who exactly are we fighting and what are we fighting for last time I checked I could still go and shoot at the gun range and rant on ATS. Its good to be prepared but you can go to far and loose sight of reality if you are not careful.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Subjective Truth
reply to post by Echo3Foxtrot

I about fell out of my chair thank you!!!!!

You're very welcome!

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Ron Paul revolution song by Aimee Allen

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 2-2-2010 by kennylee]

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Pan7her

Haha dont worry!

There is one already underway

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I made this suggestion awhile ago in another, similarly themed thread. Please take a moment or two to seriously consider this idea.

TPTB have worked fo a very long time to make sure people DON'T organize. That is their very worst fear. They prevent that from happening in two primary ways: keep us distracted with petty concerns and directing our collective focus on issues of THEIR choosing (via manipulation of the MSM) and by getting us to oppose one another.

The latter technique comes in several flavors but the most obvious is the way they employ the two-party system to divide us. People in one party are convinced that they have the moral/ethical high ground over those in the other party. People in one party are able to be convinced that the 'other' party is the root of all problems and out to destroy the country. So we fight with one another: Republicans v. Democrats, Libersl v. Conservatives, Red v. Blue, Mac v. PC, Coke v. Pepsi... you get the idea. And you know what? It works. It works like a charm. Look at the political threads here on ATS. See how few people have finally woken up to the fact that the REAL coflict is US v. THEM.

The ONLY way any kind of serious change is going to happen, let alone revolutionary change, is if we can all get on the same page, so to speak. So far we've seen precious little of that happening. For this 'revolution' to happen, large numbers of people who are holding tight to both the Republican and Democratic parties are going to have to abandon that loyalty and join this movement. Can that happen? I'm not sure.

But this is what I think we should do to start to stir things up. If successful, I believe it will put TPTB on-notice and generate some momentum. It is easy to do and requires people to exert very little effort. If we can't get people to do this you can kiss any chance of a 'revolution' good-bye:

1. Everyone who is registered to vote as either a Republican or Democrat goes to their twon clerk's office and changes their registration to Independent (aka, un-enrolled).

2. Everyone promises to vote in every upcoming election from local to national.

3. Everyone promises to vote against EVERY incumbent inrrespective of their party.

#1 will get the attention of the MSM almost immediately. #2 & #3 will come a bit later but will be unmistakable.

Again, if we can't even get this miniscule amount of organization started anything else is doomed to failure.

new topics

top topics

join