It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN: Leaders share UFO SIGHTINGS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I thought this was an interesting video. Some top people discussing about UFOs and as we already know there is a lot of hype about Aliens right now.

These are all former govt and military officers including a governor of Arizona, and it was in Washington

BBC, CNN, Fox News - god knows what they are all up to.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
"This is no crack-pot convention"

So All these commercial and military pilots are telling us of their sighting and still there's no disclosure.

If these statements are not recognized than this means there are a lot of crack-pot pilots that should be grounded maybe these pilots should take the people concerned to task for their own creditability.

Zelong.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Yet another intereting piece from the MSM about possible et life / ufo's.

This is getting interesting.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
If anybody should be listened to it is these people speaking. But everyone will just blow them off as crazy or just say, "hmm... maybe aliens are real."

On a different note, does anybody know where, in your own opinion, from research what part of the country I would have the best chances of seeing UFO, like where alot are reported? When I said what part of the country an example would be: Southern Colorado and Utah.

[edit on 29-1-2010 by Misoir]

[edit on 29-1-2010 by Misoir]

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
This video is like a year old

just thought i'd throw that out there...

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Abiotx

Oh...

Still interesting just in a different context.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
yes this is very old ... but its still good

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
cnn's abunch of dog-wash. Cnn looks for headlines, including King. I suggest as I suggestred before EBE watchers. Watch it on your own. And be sure to take pictures or video.

Decoy

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
If a UFO lands on the WHite House lawn the MSM will just cut to another story.

CNN: Breaking news, " A UFO has Just Landed on The White House Lawn"! But.........

First we bring you Lady Gaga, She's buying a new shopping bag dog with accessories. Her publicist insists no animals were harmed in the photo shoot.

Wolf Blitzer: Doesn't she just look marvelous?

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Abiotx

November 13, 2007 0750 GMT -5 to be exact

T

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Controlled media. Don't like to say or suggest it, but that's what it's all about.
In terms of the EBE/UFO subject, it'll take more time though for reasons of their own (AFOSI. DND, NSA, CIA, DNI...) their reasoning and killing's by excective order. Exeutive order here, is not an order but being told to execute it, under secret nonsense order numbers. Which the orders are secret. Frankly HS Pelosi's the one-babe who ca be totally trusted, I believe.

Decoy

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
On a different note, does anybody know where, in your own opinion, from research what part of the country I would have the best chances of seeing UFO, like where alot are reported? When I said what part of the country an example would be: Southern Colorado and Utah.

Yeah, the San Luis valley in So. Colo. has a lot of high strangeness, not just UFOs. Weirdest place I have ever been bar none.
Scary at times but the trout fishing is great so I keep going back.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ViperFoxBat

CNN: Breaking news, " A UFO has Just Landed on The White House Lawn"! But......... First we bring you Lady Gaga, She's buying a new shopping bag dog with accessories. Her publicist insists no animals were harmed in the photo shoot.

Since someone started talking about Lady GaGa, I guess interesting mention that some celebrities conspiracy nuts have been claiming Stefani Germanotta is a MK Ultra mind controlled. This is have nothing to do with the thread, but we never know... Life has mysterious paths

The Lady Ga Ga - MK Ultra brief

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Lady Gaga wouldn't fall for the Aliens UFO that these people talk
about, she has more money and doesn't have to talk the party line.
Support the big money with the big lie they want you to tell.
Lady Gaga has no reason to lie about Aliens and UFOs.
And no reason to dismiss the lies and find the truth ether.

top topics

join