It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if the "Man" is Trying to Save us?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
We have stopped to consider many theories and claims as to what REALLY happened on 9/11. I have heard stories from many people on ATS, you-tube, school, the military etc.

There is one theory that I have not heard. What if A Government DID fake a terrorist attack, and that Government was NOT American.

What if our Government is playing along with the "terrorist" attack because it wants to avoid starting WW3.

What if, when the first terror attack was over ...and EMP was detonated in New York to cause a mass power failure (remember that)?

And finally, certain members of the international community decided to destroy the American Dollar.

Why have I not heard any of this before? It is my intention to make a Report if I find my claims to be correct.

I will be researching this for a couple months probably
but if anybody has an insight give me a post.

[edit on 29-1-2010 by hyperion.martin]

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by hyperion.martin

Uh, no I do not remember any mass electrical failure on or after 9/11.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
nope there was no electrical failure after 9/11 in NYC , sorry i was right there and it didnt happen.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Cloak
nope there was no electrical failure after 9/11 in NYC , sorry i was right there and it didnt happen.

He must be referring to this one.

en.wikipedia.org...

It reminded everyone of how the attacks of 9/11 made people pull together in NYC instead of looting. People were pretty cool about this blackout, and the news kind of celebrated it.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Truth be known YOU ARE RIGHT about 9/11 being to save US,
(no EMP though), the secret is that it was to preserve the secrets to preserve US.
When everyone can know anything, there is a necessity to reserve something,
if not then there would be no escape to SAFETY.

(and no the Government IS American)

[edit on 2010/1/29 by YeHUaH ELaHaYNU]

top topics

join