It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

call from organization that claimed "..voice of Law Enforcement..."

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Received a telephone call at 1:46 GMT January 29, 2010 from an "Out of area" - 723-3085 number. An automated voice system. I don't usually answer these due to telephone marketers, however, this one fooled me and I'm pretty good at spotting them. I claimed I was NOT the owner of the House, then it asked something along lnes of, "You appreciate having Law Enforcement around right?" and I paused and said, "I refuse to participate in this survey." and the voice interrupted me saying, "It's ok if you said no, Have a nice day." (at which point I knew was automated voice system) and hung up.So, in order, He called asked for my dad's name/owner of house, I said no can I ask who's calling, it said some name of organization representing Law Enforcement then asked that question at which time I answered with that reply. Is this common? Would they have continued to ask questions (with an already implied/pre-desired answer IMO) if I said Yes to their question?

Thanks for review and any input you're able to provide. This is United States. Sorry if this is in an incorrect area..

new topics

join