It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Going to Try the Ouija Board, any Tips, Tricks, or Suggestions?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   
take a video of you using it and let us see what happens!!!

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phlynx
Tell me what to do, or what not to do, suggest something, etc. Just don't tell me to not try a Ouija board... because I'm going to try it.

Sorry for not reading the whole thread through.

Despite you saying you will do this anyway, you would be insane to play with fire and not be a fireman.

As a teenager I saw the immediate results from a bunch of us playing with the board, and how we stupidly opened a door to things that harrased us for many many months afterwards.

Today as a 50 year old part of my work is with the dead and other non-physical beings. But, the difference is not only the passed years. In that time I have learned much, experienced much more and empowered myself from within... for want of a better way to say it. Now no matter what I come across in any 'realm' I know it cannot harm me, but I can heal it with Love.

Become a fireman before you play with fire.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I've never personally tried one but the main rule seems to always be never do it alone...EVER.

My dad and his friends played with it back in the hey day of the mid 70's and late 80's. And it really shook him up out of the 8 people involved 5 died by various means from cattle impalement at the local park to being run over by trains.

He said he did feel something that night something wrong but because he never actually touched the board and only observed he seemed to be the safe one.
The other 2 have been incarcerated at the local mental hospital after violently raping and stabbing to death a 13 year old girl in the late 80's. all but my dad touched the board..

i don't know whether it was the board for it all but it can't be coincidence.
But my dad has been scared of the Ouija and possession films and objects ever since.

I've always wanted to try it but no one wants to with me due to all the negativity about them.

within 10 years 7 people of 8 involved in a night of unprotected occult experimentation in 1982 have either died or been classed as mentally unstable.
The paradox is if my dad touched the board then i may not of been born on April 13th 1991 lol

OP if you decide to do it please have a recording of it
would be interesting to see.. i'm not trying to frighten you.. as i believe people should look for knowledge and power not bound by the rules of contemporary society.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phlynx
Tell me what to do, or what not to do, suggest something, etc. Just don't tell me to not try a Ouija board... because I'm going to try it.

Couple of video cameras, night vision if you have ,voice recorder, independent witness and a bag of patience because nothing will happen.

A ouija board is just that, a board that happens to have type printed on it, nothing more.

For the clowns who claim it is not a game, grow up it is a game, a board game.

For the clowns who advise to keep a bible handy - grow up that only works in 70s scary movies where the catholic priests for whatever reason had the franchise of exorcising demonic girls. They have since been relegated to exercising naughty little boys lol.

Dude think about it logically, assume for a minute that spirits are real, then you would no more need a piece of cardboard and a glass to contact them than a religious person would a bible to speak to their imaginary friends.

Best of luck though please make a log and upload the video for ATS.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
ok i'm gonna give you my two cents, and you can do with it whatever you want but i really suggest you take me seriously.

ouijia boards absolutely beg and reek of trouble. the reason you only get horrible entities brought into your life is because benevolent ones have no business interfering or interacting wtih your life. when you sit down on a ouijia board and ask for something to show up, some trickster, or malevolent spirit will undoubtedly show up, because it isn't breaking any laws because you asked for the trouble. it's like walking down the street with a huge stack of cash hanging out of you back pocket.

if you are still gong to use this, make this EXPLICITLY clear:
"only purely benevolent forces can contact me through this medium. in absolutely no event may a being or entity less than purely benevolent contact me via this conduit, and if it still wishes to break this strongly intended admonishment, then it must first partake of the bread of christ, which is made of unconditional love, and which sits at the base of my sword. if you refuse unconditional love, you will be removed the sword of christ for intentionally breaking my words of crystal clear warning, and may the universe have mercy on you."

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

It's upto you but honestly i'd say it's pretty stupid to even consider bringing Evil spirits into your home... believe me i've had succubis after me and that wasnt pleasant at all....

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

believe me i've had succubis after me and that wasnt pleasant at all....

What the hell is a Succubis when it's at home ,Is that like some crazy stalking woman ?

Did it try to eat you ? How did you fend her off juju stick ?

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Wasnt Reagan from the Exorcist movie playing with a ouija board?? i always heard that you have to say goodbye on the board to close the door between our world and their's

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I don't recommend using ouija or doing any occult actions. I have heard real stories from people who are 100% trustable. Ouija board is very evasive and that makes it very dangerous and controversial in my opinion. Often there is no activity of any kind but the flip-side is always there. And remember: You are NOT dealing with spirits of deceased people, nor you are dealing with friendly spirits. Ouija is purely demonic, like any other occult and spiritualistic ritual. These are my personal views but I'm convinced about them.

[edit on 30-1-2010 by Michelin]

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Ok, I am personally on both sides here, curiosity can really be a strong feeling and it takes a lot to ignore it, there are reasons why I will never partake in this activity

When I was 12 my 10 year old sister and her friend decided to make a ouija board out of paper and they used a glass, they asked if I wanted to play and I said no, so I sat on the bed away from them to watch, they both put their hands on the top of the glass and asked "is there anybody there?" at that moment my little brothers remote control toy car started up and whizzed under the bed and across the room, all of us screamed and my sister switched the light on, I looked under the bed where I was sat and the remote control was under me, I would be the only person able to reach it and that was enough for me not to dable with one again.

Strange things happened in our house shortly after, I woke up during the night and heard a plastic cup drop a few times in the bathroom, it stopped as soon as I started out of bed, nobody in the bathroom and everybody asleep in bed
I had a tall cabin bed 5ft 5'2 high? with ladders and one night while I was sleeping I heard something shuffling in my room, I was scared and hoped it would go away, instead it jumped on my bed and landed on my legs, I believed it to be an imp or a devil, I didn't see it but felt it, I remember it scared me that much I started screaming, my poor mother came running in thinking I was being murdered. She still laughs at it now after 23 years - I don't.

My dad confessed only a few years ago that he on the odd occasion still plays with his 70's ouija board and had one really bad experience in the past, dad and my uncle contacted an entity who said it was the devil at that they stopped and put the board away and the glass in a cupboard, when they went to use the glass again they found it sliced cleanly in half - my dad is no liar.

Having heard and been through the above a part of me is still a bit skeptical.

I would make sure to use whatever protection people advise you just in case, if you do contact someone ask what the truth is about 9/11

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
don't be surprised if nothing happens.

people love to create in their heads.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by whitezombie93
I find it incredible that any talk about the use of drugs violates the terms and conditions yet ouiji boards sound as though they cause far more damage and are A-okay (then again ouiji boards are not illegal).

Well, lets compare:

Drugs: Illegal, proven by both scientific and social studies to have the potential to destroy your life both physically, financially, and socially.

Ouija Board: Toy made by Parker Brothers, found at Walmart, Kmart, Target, and Toys 'R Us, used by bored teenagers to pretend to contact the dead. There's no scientific evidence to suggest spirits even exist, let alone the ability to contact them with a piece of cardboard.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
i say don't use any protection just do it see what happens if i had a Ouija board i would do it and provoke the spirits to me who cause what would happen hopefully a good scare since horror movies don't get me scared any more there just more of a joke now days that's funny

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Ouija...a fun way to discover parts of yourself.

Some things to remember...1) its you your talking to...mostly your subconscious mind, so the answers you get are your subconscious perspective on things. Some say the Ouija lies...well, not really. Most say they lie about future events, things of that nature...well, can you readily tell the future? no...so you speculate, and if things dont turn out how you speculated, its hardly a lie...its simply the fact that it didn't turn out that way.

If you fear and let in the "boogieman", then of course your going to get evil "spirits"...remember, this is your subconscious and thse things you fear subconsciously will be shown to manifest itself...alternatively, if you assume its a nice ghostie casper type, voila, you will be talking to wonderful entities, angels, etc. of course they all have the same truth meter...aka, ask about the future and you will get a perfectly obscure answer.

So...have fun with it...is it a serious tool? well, whenever your communicating with your subconscious then yes, it is...you can reinforce fears, or use it to get over or understand issues from a slightly different perspective.

Now...if it is indeed some different dimensional creatures your talking to (no proof of this whatsoever btw...most likely explanation is the subconscious however lets do what if's), then this is the same method of communication as meditation, using a pendulium, or really anything else...just a clearer spelling out. (incidently, I recommend the pendilium yes/no method as a starter...that will give anyone immediate results solo).
Point is, if you fear something, then you are more likely to show that your vunerable.

You will have tons of tips and tricks, and I imagine tons of omg, dont do it...but simply put, you will so decide what it is before sitting down. it is some scary portal to the gates of hell, a spiritual twitter ghostsite that they can chat on, or a interesting perspective into your subconscious...and take measures to protect yourself how you see fit beforehand...then simply believe that the measures you took work...to toss a quote out "You've got to have faith for that to work"...well, same deal...if you believe something is protecting you, be it a circle of light made of salt, a cross on your neck, or the physics book your sitting on, then it will work, After all, its just a mindgame and if your mentally secure then your mind is secure.

Have fun, and post any interesting results up once you give it a whirl successfully (one more time, I recommend starting with a pend...simple ring on a thread or whatever else is around..show me yes, show me no...ok, lets go.)

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
reply to post by Phlynx

It's upto you but honestly i'd say it's pretty stupid to even consider bringing Evil spirits into your home... believe me i've had succubis after me and that wasnt pleasant at all....

Did he say he was bringing evil spirits into his home? Are you simply programming him to your way of thinking? Seems he is simply wishing to experiment with a piece of cardboard that talks to his subconscious, and maybe....very maybe...something slightly more.

How many deaths have occured in recorded history at the hands of ghosts btw...interesting statistic...zero. yep, zero.

in order to be evil...dont you have to...you know...kill something somewhere eventually...so, its not really evil then if indeed there is something...its more like..annoying and potentially nagging. Simple solution to this is to stop using it.

If suddenly your home is filled with flying lamps and whatnot...thats when you call the news to come film this wild stuff and make a bajillion bucks.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Do not do it... But if you do wear a blindfold and have someone write down the words.

Rule's out a lot of mental manipulation.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Stay away from it... No good I have experienced has ever come from messing with Ouija boards - in fact a good bit of misfortune, hurt feelings and sadness.

The Bible does not suggest that sorcery does not exist it simply warns that it is not for us. I would heed that warning.

just my .02

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Talk to ZoZo. Or not. I started a thread on this seemingly prevailing ouija contact spirit. I'd be interested to see your results.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Can someone help use the Monopoly Board?

I hoping I can summon the "Rich" ghosts to help me buy up the Most Expensive Real Estate in the world....

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Another thing that needs to be made abundantly clear, is that malevolent forces don't necessarily give a crap about you.

You use the device as a conduit to contact them, and that is all you can do. The spirits/forces simply use the device as a door, then they use YOU as a conduit. So not only do they effect you, they USE YOU to harm others.

Your mood is going to change, the way you treat others is going to change. Everything about you is going to change.

You were warned, and frankly, having this knowledge only makes it worse because you will allow it knowing full well the consequences. You are opening all doors.

[edit on 30-1-2010 by SyphonX]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join