It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Going to Try the Ouija Board, any Tips, Tricks, or Suggestions?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: slippeddisc I only use one alone.

Maybe some candles and inviting incenses. Also call out to them that you would like to communicate.

You could also use some runes like Ansuz perthro and eihwaz they can be drawn out and placed, I would vibrate them mulitple times to bring the energies of the runes to the table. see if that helps.
edit on 666 by kodasaufa because: (no reason given)

edit on 666 by kodasaufa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 04:52 AM
link   
As a paranormal investigator and keen researcher of all things under the unbrella term I would advise you not to touch it.
Why? Well:
1) you haven't researched the correct way to use it. There is a specific way to open and close the session.
2) posts previous are correct in that you can't trust what comes through. It's a bit like the internet. Just cause it says it's one thing don't mean it is and you have no way to prove it.
3) like many tools in the trade it's a means to contact the dead. It's NOT a toy. Just because a game company manufacturer makes it again doesn't make it a toy it makes me question why they are labeling it as such.
If you're skeptical that's cool and it's healthy to wonder and question but it's also smart to not mess with # without researching the crap outta it first.
I've seen too many accounts of people messing with it and it messing with their head. Just remember it boils down to intent.
#JMHO

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZaffyDenver
As a paranormal investigator and keen researcher of all things under the unbrella term I would advise you not to touch it.
Why? Well:
1) you haven't researched the correct way to use it. There is a specific way to open and close the session.
2) posts previous are correct in that you can't trust what comes through. It's a bit like the internet. Just cause it says it's one thing don't mean it is and you have no way to prove it.
3) like many tools in the trade it's a means to contact the dead. It's NOT a toy. Just because a game company manufacturer makes it again doesn't make it a toy it makes me question why they are labeling it as such.
If you're skeptical that's cool and it's healthy to wonder and question but it's also smart to not mess with # without researching the crap outta it first.
I've seen too many accounts of people messing with it and it messing with their head. Just remember it boils down to intent.
#JMHO

Perhaps a little late in the thread for this info, and my endorsement of it, but this person knows what they're talking about in the first sentence: Don't touch it. Bad joojoo. Extremely bad. It is NOT a toy, as this person said, as well.
It's not just intent: imho. It's a doorway. Be prepared for what's on the other side of that door.
tetra50

posted on Sep, 20 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Don't do it.
We tried it once and one of us got nosebleed and hysteric after a session that went way too far.

two days after that, a lot of strange things happened in his flat.

I had nightmares for at least 2 months.

don't do it or at least take it serious and don't make fun of it.
giggling will make it worse.

edit on 20-9-2014 by hanumash because: (no reason given)

<< 7  8  9   >>

join