It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Israel Harvesting Organs in Haiti?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by freebourn

Sorry Bud, but Judaism isn't like any other religion although it is similar to Santeria and/or Voodoo. Most religions do not require the sacrifice of small animals for the remission of sins. Know what I'm saying ?

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
To go back to the original post, my problem is the whole logistics of the thing.

For sake of argument, let's say that the IDF really is harvesting all these organs, how do we know it is not to serve the immediate needs of Haitians?

2ndly, organs are NOT something you just place on a shelf somewhere! They have a very short life outside the body (within days to at most with the absolutely correct procedures for the right bit, up to a week) and require cold temps during the entire time. With the extraordinary flow pressures of aid relief flights coming in daily, how are they supposedly loading their planes with boxes (clearly marked, mind you) of organs and getting them out for sale? How are they preserving them w/o a means of adequate temp control? I'm not even sure they have electricity.

As for the box, for heaven's sake. I feel confident that corneas too would require refrigeration, and would not be left in a box somewhere under a table. The box obviously has handwriting on it, which to me, suggests that it was a box of corneas once in it's lifetime, and is now just a storage container.

Lastly, the place is crawling w/ international aid workers now, do you really think they could pull this off w/o anyone noticing?

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Longbob

Sorry Bud, but Judaism isn't like any other religion although it is similar to Santeria and/or Voodoo. Most religions do not require the sacrifice of small animals for the remission of sins. Know what I'm saying ?

Muslims also sacrifice, it has nothing to do with voodoo.

This whole subject of evil jews who want to rape your kids and eat your mothers - this is all illuminati trash!

Dont you see that?
Do you really think millions of people are so evil???
Do you really think?>???

In order for everyone to be like this, as you say. and believe all those quotes some of you gave.
You have to be evil.
Right?

Do you really think.... that an entire country.. or atleast half of it, are aware of this??
Do you think most rabbis, read these stuff in the talmud... "blah blah rape is good"
and they think,"well, if god say so... i guess"

No man!
No!

People are not really like that.
I dont understand how you dont see it.

It has illuminati written all over it.

Please stop quoting me, I really want to stop replying to this post, becuase it makes me a bit angry to be honest.

I try to speak of love of you brethren, and you guys start saying that all my country are drinking the blood of babies, and I'm actually some kind of slave anti-christ priest.
Are you guys for real???????????????
As we say in Israel - You are living in a movie.

Come on, get real.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Well said man, very sincere. Most of us do not know the Israeli culture, we only see what your government does, the same way others look at what the U.S. government is doing.

We should not group people and judge them by their government's actions alone. The actual people, civilians, have very little say or control in their government's policies.

Do I believe they are organ harvesting in Haiti, No way in hell. Unless they are helping the injured Haitians with the decease's organs, but I don't even know if that is possible.

I am not a huge fan of 'HARP' causing every global catastrophe either.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by EndOfTheWorld7
Ok I see a lot of Jews here trying to defend by saying lets have peace.

So you think you can tell if people are Jewish by their posts ?
I'm not Jewish. (not that i know of) But if i was, so what ?

oblisely this is more about some people's hatred against Jews/Israelis rather than care for the Haitian people. Not even in times of a disaster like this, people are capable of putting their hatred aside.

We're one, but we're not the same". Thank God for that, even i don't believe in God or religion. I believe that people should wash their own laundry instead of others, they don't even know for sure, they're having

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   

KJV
Sirach Chapter 41:6

The inheritance of sinners' children shall perish, and their posterity shall have a perpetual reproach.
The children will complain of an ungodly father, because they shall be reproached for his sake.

Thats referring to you, in these days.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Longbob

Right!! our Prime minister sacrifices bunnies in his home and decides the countries future and occupational agenda by learning the Talmud and Zohar.
Please people I'm seriously laughing at your comments about pedophilia being legal.
I would trip a Christian and not help him up because that is in the book that i WORSHIP.
haha I will molest my younger brother because my book does not forbid me too.

Holy hell you guys are off, and Protoplasmictraveller or whatever, I admire your writing abilities, I wish you could use them for things other than total
BS.

keep typing so I can keep laughing at your wacky assumptions and beliefs

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Freebourn your posts are excellent!
If anyone here is denying ignorance it's this guy right here!
"Jews came to Haiti because they smelled blood dripping, and organs lying around, they brought their best doctors to collect, harvest new pure yummy organs for Jews to use, yes...Haitian organs are the best out there, except of course for the 7 year old i legally raped and murdered, those beautiful Christians don't know what their missing"..
Thats's you guys^^

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by NoamC

Hehe, thanks.
I appriciate it.

Although I would like to see such understanding from christians and people of other nationalities.

We should all focus on bringing about Brethrenship between mankind. specially between ATS members.
We have the same agenda. Waking up and seeing what is true.

As bill hicks beatifully put it:

"All matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration – that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There's no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we're the imagination of ourselves."

All of this subject, is ment to distance one from other.
To distance us from the fact, we are all one people!! - The people of earth.

And we are a magnificent and loving people.
It is only the elderly rulers of this world, who make us hate each other.
When we should embrace each other.
In fact - We must embrace each other - or we will parish.
This also refers to 2012.
If we do not understand this we will all truly see the end of days.

We must reach out to embrace the random, embrace what ever may come.
I really enjoy the lyrics of Tool if you know them. They truly understand this.

Right in Two
"
Angels on the sideline,
Puzzled and amused.
Why did Father give these humans free will?
Now they're all confused.

Don't these talking monkeys know that
Eden has enough to go around?
Plenty in this holy garden, silly monkeys,
Where there's one you're bound to divide it.
Right in two.

Angels on the sideline,
Baffled and confused.
Father blessed them all with reason.
And this is what they choose.
And this is what they choose...

Monkey killing monkey killing monkey Over pieces of the ground. Silly monkeys give them thumbs, They forge a blade, And where there's one they're bound to divide it, Right in two. Right in two.
"

Dont let your self think we are two.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I did not see anything in those videos that led to the conclusion of the OP. It seems that having the Israelis there on the ground actually helping the earthquake victims is something that bothers you people? They are there and doing their best even without the necessary supplies. God Bless them!

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by NoamC

No this thread should not be deleted. Sorry. You are saying none of this is true. Did you watch the videos? You did see the Prime Minister of Haiti telling the reporter that yes in fact there is a problem with organ harvesting. Israel does not have a good track record when it comes to this. Sorry bud.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
No, I'm not shocked at all.

These people know a good money making business deal when they see it.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by electricveins
reply to post by NoamC

No this thread should not be deleted. Sorry. You are saying none of this is true. Did you watch the videos? You did see the Prime Minister of Haiti telling the reporter that yes in fact there is a problem with organ harvesting. Israel does not have a good track record when it comes to this. Sorry bud.

I did watch the videos.
Ment nothing to me, because I know the truth in this case.
And I know its total BS.
BTW, notice the prime minister says there is a problem, he does not blame anyone for it.
And that T west guy, im not even going to start with him.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mahree
I did not see anything in those videos that led to the conclusion of the OP. It seems that having the Israelis there on the ground actually helping the earthquake victims is something that bothers you people? They are there and doing their best even without the necessary supplies. God Bless them!

Ok well who is responsible for the "Send Money, Not Supplies" scam?
The Three Stooges Obama, Bush and Clinton.

Controlled by obviously The Israeli Lobby, with Money Masters like Rothschilds and Rockerfellas who are actually just the Financial Puppets for the Vatican, since they were put in charge of The Vatican Treasury
They and took over all the finical operations of World Wide Catholic Church back in the 1823.

Encyclopaedia Judaica reads:
Rothschild's: The Rothschild bear the title "Guardians of the Vatican Treasury".

They are Khazars / Jews / Israel.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   

You did see the Prime Minister of Haiti telling the reporter that yes in fact there is a problem with organ harvesting.

How would he know? How whould he know it was Israel doing it, if it was occuring? Funny how Médecins Sans Frontières rushes around the world to trouble spots, they must be organ harvesting then!

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
The only thing that shocked me was
the fact it took this long for a thread
such as this to show up.

Here we have the trifecta, HAARP and
the vast global conspiracy; but we tied
that in with those evil money grubbing
Jews and the only reason we have not
seen this on any news is because the
Jews own all the airwaves.

Get a life and realize anyone can say
anything on video but it sure doesn't
make it so.

I thought this site was supposed to
have some requirement when it came
to providing sources. I do not consider
YouTube a viable source.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Fair enough... You say how could he know? I have no clue, but why would he lie about that?

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

You did see the Prime Minister of Haiti telling the reporter that yes in fact there is a problem with organ harvesting.

How would he know? How whould he know it was Israel doing it, if it was occuring? Funny how Médecins Sans Frontières rushes around the world to trouble spots, they must be organ harvesting then!

You're saying the Prime Mister of Haiti doesn't know whats going on in his own country ? That he is in the dark about whats going on ? Are you serious ?

I don't doubt that you guys don't like U-tube videos. Especially when they contain PM's of Haiti exposing what's going on.

Makes it harder to deny it, right guys ? Makes your denials that much more ludicrous, right ?

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by EndOfTheWorld7

EndOfTheWorld.....

You should stop "Jew bashing".

I deal with some of the top Dr's & senior medical business people in Israel.

They are without exception:

- Humane

- Kind

- Brilliant

I also note the 1st medical field hospitals set up in Haiti were the Israeli medical field hospitals.

However, I guess you will conclude that simply allowed them to harvest organs more quickly.

What a revolting & innacurate thread you started.

Sincerely
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 30-1-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by capgrup

I thought this site was supposed to
have some requirement when it came
to providing sources. I do not consider
YouTube a viable source.

What kind of source were you expecting from an internet forum?

Please show me a thread of what you consider "viable sources" through the computer screen.

This is for General Conspiracy Discussion, not Illuminati / Holly-Wood funded theatrics.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join