It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Office (US)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by chissler

CRAP

I forgot Karen!!!

What about Karen

and yes Kelly is an absolute loser IMO...I laughed so hard when Darryl just said OK when she asked to break up with him...she it an idiot...faking pregnancies and such

The thing is I find that in a few programs there are certain characters I just don't like even though they are drawn that way. I hated Frnak Burns in MASH because it was too much to deal with...same with Kelly Kapoor

just IMO of course

-Kyo

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
This is one of the few shows that I like.
I always bust out laughing watching this.
Steve Carell is hilarious...I would love to have a friend like him.

Don't miss the one-hour Office baby event, March 4th, 9/8c

[edit on 3/1/2010 by Givenmay]

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
New hour long episode tonight! I'm out of town on union business and won't be able to see it tonight. But within minutes of arriving home on Sunday, this is the first thing I'll be tuning to!

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Going to bump this thread. I'd like to say The Office (US version) is my favorite show, it's in a league of it's own with it's characteristic "dark comedy".

My favorite character is Dwight, Andy's great too because of his musical and singing abilites and how they incorporate that into the show.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Great show, i have seen a little bit of the USA version when i was over there recently. The original UK version was hilarious, i still say the Americans dont get our humour as much and its pretty wasted on them
Ricky Gervias albeit only a small part, was great in night of the museum too

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
The premiere tomorrow night is hands down one of the most anticipated premieres on my DVR.

Hopefully Holly returns sooner rather than later this season.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Loved the opening to the season premiere!

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
The new epsodes weren't that good, in my opinion. It almost seems too over-the-top.

Can't wait for the next one, though.

And to the guy who said we "don't get" the british version: no way. It's just not funny. Seriously.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by heyJude
And to the guy who said we "don't get" the british version: no way. It's just not funny. Seriously.

Well, you've just proved his point because if you don't think the UK version is funny you really mustn't get it, it really is seriously funny. I know plenty of Americans who love the UK version.

The strange thing is, I never used to like the US version as I thought at the time it wasn't funny, the same way you don't think the UK version is now, but now I think it's absolute genius, one of my favourite shows ever. I'm a serious fan, I've watched each one at least 3-4 times. I think my favourite character is Dwight, genius character creation.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I've heard that Steve Carell is leaving the show. Is this true? Without him, it just wouldn't be as funny.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Yeah, his last episode is later in April. He's already filmed it.

It's going to be very interesting to see how they proceed without him. My only hope is that they hire Wil Arnett to replace him. I don't think anyone else is capable.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join