It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden Blames U.S. for Global Warming in new tape

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by djvexd

Well, this for me, is a clincher.

This tells me one thing, and only one thing.

This whole 'Bin laden' / climate opera is make believe.

What are the chances of Bin Laden coming out IN SUPPORT of the idea of global warming (by raising the subject, and keeping it in public conciousness), at exactly the same point in time, when the world is receiving information that the whole 'human climate change' con job, is exactly that, a con job to extort money from us all.

Why would 'he' raise this now?

Climate change has been on the 'agenda' for donkey's years, he has had many, many years to try to rubbish the US over global warming, but yet, surprise - surprise, 'he' (allegedly) brings it up now, to keep the idea, and hence the con job, alive in the public mind!

This is circumstantial proof of two high level conspiracies people.

9/11 and 'bin-laden' involvement in it

and

Global warming / climate change, that is looking more and more like a huge money making exercise, and nothing else.

(that's not to say that the environment isn't damaged by humans, it is, but it is not causing 'global warming')

This is classic (but very sloppy) propagander / psyche ops.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Perseus Apex

Bin Laden is not dead.

He was never the enemy. Only a part of a plot. A face, a figurehead to focus hate upon.

His family and the Bush family are the best of pals, they 'do lunch', and have even taken family holidays together, Clinton is a buddy too.

This is all documented, and if you seek, you will find.

Laden, probably had reconstructive surgery even before 9/11 happened, and is probably living under a new identity.

9/11 was and is a sham...a stage show..but a deadly one, which happens to be very, very profitable for all concerned except the ordinary people, who die as usual.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Why doesnt Bin Laden come out and say "Helllloooo, This is Bin Laden, And I would just like to clarify for the audience out there that I AM REAL(despite what some say or believe)and I do indeed have a plot to kill you if you do not change your Western Ways"?"Death To America! I Kill You!(Trademark)JeffDunham"???

Why all the BS?

"Me theenks Mr Bin Waden IZ A FWAD,owr hez ded".
-some slow guy that gets it.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Are you serious? All propaganda eventually becomes a parody of itself and I think it has become clear, I am still not sure if Bin Laden is alive or not, or if he really was a member of the american financed resistance to the soviets in Afghanistan or just a bogus boogie man but regardless this is a joke.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Osama who? Is this guy still around? I guess 25 million dollar rewards don't buy what they used to, wonder why he's not pointing the finger at China with all their pollution? oh well, I suppose he's got room to gripe, you can't get much "greener" than living in a cave.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I have to wonder what Tim Osman (sp?) would say about this...

Given that Osama was once a CIA man, can we believe in anything Osama says?

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by djvexd

This boggles the mind... Two conspiracy theories collide: Is global warming made up? Is OBL not really responsible for 911.... ahhhrg... head about to explode.

All Joking aside, he is right, in as much as, if we all committed suicide the bees, trees and bears would have more room and resources to live. He should set the example then. whoops, isn't that what AQ has been doing all along?

spooky!

-rrr

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I always thought Binladin was a fake guy .. a mystery man created by the Government.. but I ALWAYS left a small portion of my brain to assume that sure.. he could really be a guy in a cave somewhere out to destroy our country.. it's possible ya know.

But after reading this news article, 100%, I am positive this guy doesn't exist, it's all fabricated by the Government.

The big bad scary terrrist is warning about Global Warming now?

Please.

Next thing you know Osama Binladin will be warning that unless Health Care is passed Allah will smite us all!!

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

I find it ever so bizarre.

What is next, as you suggest. Commenting on share prices, health care, unemployment, gun control and the possibility of Bin Laden running in the Midterm elections?

When the sub prime crisis started, Bin Laden provided commentary on American mortgages and the advantages of Islamic banking (seriously, I kid you not)

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by infinite

I do remember that ( the Islamic banking thing). When I first saw the headline I was kind of dumbstruck, and when I read the article it just continued down the , this is BS , road. Seriously IF this is a product of our intelligence agencies I fear for us all.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flakey
. With material this easy Jay Leno doesn't need writers.

Was I right or was I right? If you watched Leno last night then you saw him use this event in his monologue. Not surprising, the material writes itself with an event like this. Ridiculous as it is.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manawydan
All the "Osama this, ... Osama that" has become really boring. Do the media really think we care about what he thinks about anything?

And why is it they seemingly get a new tape of the bad boy every time there's nothing else to report about? How very convenient. Here public look at the scary man, look how he criticizes us... be afraid, be very afraid.

Cheers, M.

Nothing else to report about? Like...John Edward's affair...U.S. selling arms to Taiwan...U.S. recession....Supreme Court ruling? So, what the hell are you talking about again? Osama says this because he knows going green at this point in time will weaken the U.S. economy. I guess all the smoke and debris from car bombs and the trade towers was "green" though.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
Next thing you know Osama Binladin will be warning that unless Health Care is passed Allah will smite us all!!

At least some of us are still thinking.

Osama is dead. He was very sick in December 2001 (his last REAL video imo) and media in the Mid-East reported his death years ago.

Osama bin Laden is dead. The news first came from sources in Afghanistan and Pakistan almost six months ago: the fugitive died in December [2001] and was buried in the mountains of southeast Afghanistan. Pakistan's president, Pervez Musharraf, echoed the information. The remnants of Osama's gang, however, have mostly stayed silent, either to keep Osama's ghost alive or because they have no means of communication.

www.nytimes.com...

* A slim biography, published in Egypt in 1991 reported that about 1987 bin Laden had health problems that:

forced him to lie down intermittently for hours at a time. He suffered from low blood pressure, which was treated by an Egyptian doctor from Peshawar, and diabetes, for which he received insulin shots. [2c]

Comment: Being "forced to lie down" could be a result of hypotension, autonomic dysfunction, or some other cause of weakness. It could also be a sign of pathological sleepiness (see below). Autonomic dysfunction can be a complication of diabetes.

* "The CIA has determined that bin Laden has an enlarged heart and chronically low blood pressure" [4].

* On Dec. 8, 1998, NBC News reported that bin Laden had only "months to live," explaining that he was suffering from heart problems and possibly cancer [2d] . Oops.

www.doctorzebra.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by djvexd

Thats the funniest thing ive seen today, an eco friendly Al Queida, lmao. Thats classic.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
ISRAEL: PLEASE, NO MORE BIN LADEN TAPES, NOBODY IS BUYING IT!

CHRISTMAS BOMBING AUDIO TAPE LAMEST YET

YOU WERE CAUGHT, ADMIT IT AND MOVE ON WITH LIFE

By Gordon Duff STAFF WRITER/Senior Editor

The new audio tape from “Osama bin Laden” taking responsibility for the idiotic and childish incident in Detroit where moronic Nigerian armed with a useless “bomb” is simply too much. Now using audio tapes because, supposedly, nobody in Al Qaeda got a flash drive video recorder for Christmas is even more of a joke. Please, with the hundreds of millions our Saudi allies have given to terrorists, a video camera the size of an Ipod might have been a nice touch. Even funnier was releasing the audio, using algorithm software probably illegally downloaded off the internet, and giving it to Al Jazeera.

Pundit Debbie Schussell, former Mark Siljander (VT staff writer) staffer, has bitterly complained about the strong ties between Fox News and Al Jazeera. Fox owner, Rupert Murdoch, is the most powerful “influencer” of the ultra-rightists in Israel. Attempts by the press to present Al Jazeera of today as the “pro-terrorist” media it seemed like many years ago is an epic misrepresentation.

A further abuse, of course, is not only that we are no longer seeing the easily debunked bin Laden doubles whose video tapes were “mysteriously” released by SITE Intelligence, the Rita Katz/Israeli group that seems to find them in trash bins behind delicatessens. The “new” audio tape itself contains statements claiming credit for 9/11 in direct contradiction to the real bin Laden videos, the only ones authenticated. If you wondered why the FBI doesn’t list Osama bin Laden as a suspect in 9/11, I think you have your answer. If they think the bin Laden “admissions” aren’t credibile, I wonder who the FBI is investigating or if they have simply been told to mind their own business.

Full story here...www.veteranstoday.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good
I always knew Osama was an Al Gore Democrat.

Just look at all the good Osama has brought to the world to make us all feel a little safer in our homes at night. This man cares about us, all of us.
We should listen to him, he knows what is best. (Kind of like Obama).

Or Osama is a Neocon and this is attempt to make MMGW even less popular...

All we need is Hitler to endorse it next

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Oh my.

Alright, this is bull.

First of all, if this tape were recent, and Osama were not dead, why would Osama be acknowledging global warming after its been shown to be a fraud. This basically undermines the scare factor of "terrorist tapes

This tells us that,

1) Osama Bin Laden is a tool of the PTB and being used to acknowledge "global warming", as the PTB have their last hold on that scam.

2) The fact that Osama is talking about destroying America in order to save the world from "global warming', tells me that this tape is out dated. And in that, it would be proof that the PTB (CIA/elite in this case) have several of his "tapes" and are releasing them whenever the population's priorities are set straight as an attempt to keep the "shock factor" effect on us.

3) Osama Bin laden is too stupid and still believes in global warming, rather than saying "See, America lied to you about global warming in order to take away your freedoms". And if this were the case, then why would the people be scared?

Just basic propaganda for you guys, nothing to see here.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Another hoax video..

Again, the truth is before your eyes.. Hidden in plain sight!

TPTB are not even concerned about the people who KNOW these videos are fake! They're only putting this out for the majority of people who watch the news like MTV!

Global warming? Bin Laden?

The message here is "Oh, Bin Laden says stop America to stop global warming!" and the real psychological message is "Global warming is real.."

This is obviously a pathetic subliminal-psychological-cover-up for climate gate..

Very low PTB! Very low!

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Maybe the CIA got mixed up and sent the speech they had written to the wrong puppet? [email protected] instead of [email protected]

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
He just plugged the video cam right into a piece of sand and the tapes didn't melt on the long ride in the desert on a camel's back. Oh, ya maybe his buddy used a cell cam, right and nobody can get cell phone service in the desert- or correct me if I am wrong, there are a lot of cell towers in the desert and nobody can tell where the cell service providers customers are... hmmm

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join