It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A new way to fight The Man

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I was reading a post earlier today about a poor soul who had dealings with the Corporate Behemoth Bank of America (which by the way have received 20 billion of YOUR tax dollars in bailout money).
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Take a read, it's an exercise in the futility of dealing with a company that has no interest in providing customer service, but is in the business of making (or losing) money.
So, let me suggest to my fellow ATS'ers that to really fight THE MAN, The NWO, whatever you want to call it, start keeping your money near home.
Stop dealing with these huge banks who don't care about you.
Find a local bank, find a local banker, (and it's these small banks which, for the most part have remained strong throughout this horrible crisis caused by the big bankers).
Check out this website.
moveyourmoney.info...
It will help you find a local bank, hold your banker to the same standard you would your grocer. If the food someone gives you makes you sick, you stop buying there. If someone is wasting your money, go somewhere else.
Thoughts?

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
The businesses you take your custom to use those banks. Everyone supports them indirectly.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

You may be right about that... but at least you can always be dealing with a human... person...

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Exactly why I have some of my money in a credit union. They don't gamble like the big banks do plus they are local. I also keep an inordinate amount of cash on hand just in case of a meltdown and I can't get to my funds. Which by the way is guarded 24/7 by Colt and several large dogs.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
If i had my way about it, i'd keep all my cash on me. I've been screwed by the banks waaaaaay too many times.

I'd cash my checks at little conveinence stores and hold onto all my money, paying bills either by cash or money order.

My fiancee, however, wont allow us to do that. I guess she likes to deal with ridiculous fees.

top topics

join