It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secrets behind 'Logos'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
This is a perfect example of someone looking too deep into things that require no deep thought.

But hey, fun theories.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Thanks for the nice thread. Im sure some of the stuff is fully intentional.

Just so I can add something to the thread, here's DARPAs former Logo (DARPA invented the Internet):

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7402520ccfac.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
people see in symbols what they want to see, like the robot reading a bible.

symbols have many meanings, and some are more secret than others.

at one point, someone had to draw up the symbol with an original meaning. its also plausible that some symbols are purposefully given alternate meanings to keep the profane from accidentally discovering what they really mean.

the Fasci is one example. it adorns many american political institutions, but how many americans could tell you it is the symbol of fascism?

you could argue ad nauseum for and against a meaning to a symbol. ultimately, its up to whatever makes sense to you. just make sure you research thoroughly so as to not make baseless assumptions.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Wow' nice..I didn't knew about that. Thanx for sharing the interesting info.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Ooh ooh me too. I wont go into linking it all again. see my post here. Sun Logos
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
These are my favourites: Sound familiar?

Air Force TENCAP Special Applications

MI5 U.K. Secret Service

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
symbols are what you make of them. swastikas have been around basically from the start of writing, it was a good and happy symbol until about 75 years ago, and now that little happy, good luck going symbol, is now hateful.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
The only logo in OP I believe has any conspiracy is the alfa romeo one, well somewhat at least. Also, the ones with watchful eyes, pentagrams, dragons, gargoyles, standing horses etc. have been common for a long time - I agree there's nothing good about that fact.

The NATO swastika one was used as a propaganda here in Serbia and I think it is complete BS, I mean in order for a symbol to be swastika, it must actually BE swastika. Symbols have actual "effects" and must be strictly defined, not just remotely resemble some esoteric stuff.

I hope someone posts more of these, at least logos are not confidential and provide rock-solid conspiracy ammo

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

At first I thought this was going to be a thread about the greek word Logos, which is what is used in "The Gospel according to John" but is translated as Word.

However, it appears that you have simply stumbled on the importance of symbolism within the consciousness of humans both collectively and individually.

Symbols, and Sigils, have great power when it comes to the mind. And of course, effect the mind and you effect reality.

Now you could go on forever, like a babe on the abyss "noticing all the synchronicities" and simply getting intoxicated on them as you appear to be doing here, but then you would miss the benefit of learning how to apply symbols to your own consciousness.

I recommend you study up on Carl Jung, specifically The Archetypes and The Collective Unconscious

That should give you a decent enough of a rational basis to start from. While you are reading that, I recommend you also read up on sigils. Check out the Legemeton Clavicula Salomonis or "lesser key of solomon". Also read Crowley's version of the Goetia if you can get your hands on it, as he reveals a lot of the underpinnings in his forward in that one.

Finally from the hermetic and western traditions I recommend you look at the imagery associated with Alchemy. Alchemy serves as an allegory for something that occurs internally, and the path of the process is written down through very symbolic images like...

karenswhimsy.com...

Once you learn the symbol set which informs your consciousness, you can then begin to objectify them and work with them as handles on internal structures within your own consciousness.

Finally, I recommend, completing the circle, and ending with the most recently published of Carl Jungs works, truly his magnum opus, The Red Book or Liber Novus.

At this point, you should have all the tools you require to get beyond the first initial intoxication you have found with symbols and apply them to your own life in a manner which can be life changing.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
yeah and your called 'December Rain'. Three eee's = 666. So you are of the Devil to? Don't be rediculous.
I saw a wave in a cloud once, and then I got wet when it rained. This of course proves it was a real wave that broke ove my head?
Bets enterntaiment on the face of the planet this website.
Keep it going, it brightens the day. None of it quite compares to Ron Weinlands claims but it's still funny.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Think about the bulls logo for a bit. An Alien, reading the Bible? and you even see a 'park bench'. Where's the park? Now I know your seeing things. There are many people out there thatcan get help to you before it's too late.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
What about the Taco Bell logo? That one is so obvious! I mean how can you miss that evil looking serpent eye glaring down at you? And its got three 6s! (Read my signature)

Seriously, the twenty dollar bill one is kind of creepy, especialy since the original printing was BEFORE 2001.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Tyler 720

I agree with you on Twenty Dollar Bill. Was it just a coincidence that lil' folding of the bill shows Twin Tower burning? Really don't know...

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Some more symbolism in logos, along with a pretty catchy tune
Some really obvious onse in here.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 29-1-2010 by Blender]

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by daggyz

No, silly! It's a ROBOT reading the bible. True, it might be an ALIEN ROBOT, and TPTB might be secretly trying to tell us (by not telling us, or something) that we are to be enslaved by CHRISTIAN ALIEN ROBOTS WHO LIKE TO HANG OUT IN PARKS!!!!

We're through the looking glass here, people!!! Things will never be the same!!!

*fart*

Yes, of course it's a coincidence. Or are you suggesting that not only did the US government (or Federal Reserve) know about the 9/11 attack, that they wanted to warn and/or gloat about it on money?

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Some disinformation artists are really too much. The OP gets a star and flag for exposing the truth.

Those symbolic "logos" on the dollar bill(as related to the U.N. "logo", the DARPA "logo", and just about every other "logo" that identifies an organization or department of the United States) were intentionally placed upon it and they do, IN TRUTH, represent various facets of Free Masonry - any HONEST Free Mason (and they do exist!) will tell you this, IF ASKED DIRECTLY ABOUT IT.

The fact that the U.S. was created by and directed by an order of Continental Free Masonry is historic truth - and the money and the Icons of Heraldry - as registered with the College of Heraldry in England - have been created to represent those Masonic Rites. That's why the street layout of the center for Government for the U.S. was designed by a Masonic Architect from France - that's why there's a blatant INVERTED pentagon dead center of Washington D.C. with our center of Military power protected at it's center (the "Pentagon"), and the Seat of the Presidency rooted at the Star's southernmost tip, Iconic, or symbolic rather, of the point of "Satanic" power.

Those Corporate "logos" the OP exposed represent a lot of things to people with imagination, however those Icons of heraldry, as it exists with English Corporations, exists with american corporations as well - exposing to those in the know EXACTLY the intent of that Corporations existance - and thus it gets supported by Masonic agenda. Those Corporations were given permission to 'host' those Icons, meaning they had to recieve approval by the Masonic Lodge in the State they are in, directly by the Grand Master of that State. A corporation thus becomes a "Mason-at-Sight" and is represented as such through it's Iconic Logo of Masonic heraldry.

It's my belief that those who are posting the threads ridiculing the OP know this, and are trying to discredit his exposure - a typical form of information warfare minor degree Masons deploy on the internet against the regular populous. You really need to shut your mouths, or perhaps your Masters can do it for you, It can be done.

Remember your degree in silence.

As for the laws governing Corporations as they pertain to this Masonic government, it's no wonder that 5 Supreme Court judges recently deemed Corporations as having the rights of an individual, as that business entity represents Free Masonry.

In retrospect, the laws that govern these United States, and it's affairs, are all completely based on integrating deceptive falsehoods as the modus operandi of its existance, from it's Laws, to it's Operations, to it's Interperetations, to it's Practices, and it's Beliefs.

(See the word "Dummy", or "Straw Man" in the Black's Law dictionary to find out what you are, if you are not a Free Mason, and then compare it to the term "Dummy Corporation". Then look up the words "Fictitious Business", and "Fictitious Name" or "Person")

the fact that most corporations have forms of Pyramids (ANY corporate 'logo' containing a triangle will suffice), Pentagrams (ANY 'logo' with a 5 pointed star within it), Torch of Hermes (ANY 'logo' containing a torch or beacon), ancient TAU symbology (ANY 'logo' containing a cross, including Celtic (cross with all bars of even length - Red Cross, Swiss Army, etc. - representing the Rosicruxian Order of Knights if red, the Hospitaler Order of Knights if White), Maltesian (cross with all bars of even length, with the ends flared - representing the Knights of Malta and Gibraltar), and Orthidox crosses), Flur de' lil (Merovingian Royalty, symbology representing the Templar Knights), and all degrees of Egyptian Symbology (including the Winged symbology of Horus), and finally, the symbology representing Snakes, Dragons, or items containing a full circle, or duality version of the circle in the form of the number 8, which represents the power of life and death as governed by the Dragon, or Serpent... as it eats it's own tail and continues to devour it... a form of self mutilation and destructive subserviance to the one known as the "Original Serpent", Samael himself.

(I recommend posting the name Samael to a Google search bar and review who this person in fact really is.)

Known as "The Father of the Lie, and "Deceiver of All", it's no wonder that the United States practices all sorts of deceptions, and gives the power and the priviledge to the false pretenses it sets up in place of "reality".

The Agenda's this Country pursues all are based on domination of reality and suppression of the truth - to the detriment of the American People - and the rest of the World. Why the "American" people never knew this proves the fact that the Masonic Power Structure this Country was founded upon intentionally based it's platform on a lack of honesty - and truth.

Post Script:

In an inverted retrospect I must give HunkaHunka props for his honesty... like I've said, they ARE out there.

It's just really unfortunate that in order to download any of the books in your link a person has to pay 10 dollars to join. A bit of an advertising ploy me thinks huh?

[edit on 29-1-2010 by DarkspARCS]

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordBucket
reply to post by davesidious

Yes these are symbols. And yes, they were probably conceived of by their authors to convey specific meanings. But symbolic meaning itself is not inherently evil. If it were, then every ATS user with an avatar is in on the plot to take over the world.

Too bad I need to write 2 lines to make a reply, because your words don't need any additional comment at all!

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Hey at least the robot is reading a bible instead of reading Mein Kamph.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
S+F

I'm fascinated by ceratin (well most) major logos, and how they project subliminal messages to the subconcious mind, that the concious mind does not see.

Alwayshave been fascinated by subliminal advertisements, the more and more you learn and study them, you can pick up any magazine in a doctors office or dentist waiting room, and amuse yourself by fiding these hidden pictures, and symbols.

It takes time and studying, to learn what to look for, and what the advertisement is trying to sell. You will find many caces, figures, and sexual imagry that at a glance you don't see, but you mind does, but if you look long enough it becomes painfully, almost sickenly obvious.

Like in a cigarette Ad, or a Liquor, or Beer ad, you'll find the most of the time, look at the smoke from the cigarettes, look at the "positions" the people who are innocently shooting pool are in, and exactly whats being portrayed. I find it quite amusing now.

But it's a known technique, and it does work.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Subliminal messaging is the reason every time there is a UFO story on the news, the anchor cracks a smile and usually gives a chuckle. The cadence they use in their voice is akin to if they were covering a story about bigfoot being spotted at a sportsbar.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join