It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secrets behind 'Logos'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Ever wondered why some Organisation, Institution, group etc. choose a particular logo/ design to represent them? Sure, there can be many reason behind it good graphics etc. But is it what it seems? Are there any hidden messages behind the logos? Let's take a look behind some logos which have been linked to conspiracies. Are they true? I don't know.

Chicago Bulls logo

"Turn the logo for the Chicago Bulls basketball team upside down, and it’s a robot sitting on a park bench reading a bible.”
Source
==================================================

NATO Logo

Now this:

The resemblance between the NATO logo and the NAZI swastika is a mere coincidence or is it? There is infact a event where it happened.
NATO logo became swastika at the conference

US One Dollar Bill

Now Look closely:

There are five numbers that repeat themselves with noticeable regularity. They are: 3, 6, 9, 12 and 13. The first four (quarters) are all linear multipliers of three (3) and represent the geometric thirds and the original Trinity. (An important concept in deep Masonic teachings; hence the title - a 33 degree Mason - the highest rank.) They are also the proportions of the "Golden Mean" which was so important to Da Vinci "The Real Da Vinci Code" and the Fibonacci sequence and considered the "Natural Miracle of proportions". One source claims that this is part of the Great Secret that is only usually revealed to a "32 degree Sublime Prince of the Royal Secret" in preparation for his ascent to the position of 33 degrees.) They are also the parametres of the parallelogram grid used to design all else on the Dollar Bill. Why? Take any number in the universe and divide it by three (3) and it will repeat to Infinity. This is believed to be the Masonic interpretation of the Divine. Proof of the existence of the "Great Architect".

Source

US Twenty Dollar Bill
Does the 20 Dollar bill carry the secret message of 9/11?

An image immediately becomes clear. It is the top of a three or four story building with smoke billowing out of its central facade. It looks very similar (but definitely not identical) to the classic photograph of the Pentagon after it was struck by a Boeing 757 - Flight 77.

This, in itself, is strangely disturbing but simply turning the folded 20 dollar bill to its opposite side reveals an even more concerning picture. It is a single skyscraper in the process of collapsing in exactly the same manner as the second doomed tower of the New York World Trade Centre did (WTC2).

Source

The Great Seal of America

With 13 arrows, 13 leaves, and 13 stripes on the shield, the number 13 symbolizing the Luciferian revolt. And 33 feathers on each of the wings, symbolizing the 33 degrees of freemasonry. The flower of life type symbol on top contains a hexagram.
Is the Seal related to Masonry. More about it in detail:Source

United Nations Emblem

The UN emblem showing a globe with latitude and longitude lines outlining 33 fields, symbolizing the 33 degrees of Freemasonry.

More on United Nations Emblem here.

Vodafone

Can you see the three 6's?

As you might know, 666 is the biblical number of the Beast in the Book of Revelation. It is associated with Satan, the Antichrist and Bob Saget (little humor here). Students of occult numerology learn that 666 refers to the material man, who is driven by his lowest impulses. He is thus similar to a beast and consequently embodies his own worst enemy. Whatever signification people attribute to the triple 6, it is always extremely negative.

The 6 of Vodaphone is similar to the blood drop from the Klu Klux Klan symbol. Are we again reffering to a bloodline? So, yup, there’s something terribly wrong with that logo.

Source

Procter and Gamble

This is the old logo of Procter and Gamble. The various messages presented through this logo points to Satanism. There were infact lawsuit over the logo which the company won.
Source

Alfa Romeo

It features a “biscione” which is a serpent eating a human child. It reportedly terrified the local populous of Milan in the early part of the 5th century A.D. It has been said that the human being eaten is a Moor, during the Crusades. If that’s the case, who or what does the serpent symbolize?

Source

Flag of Israel

The first mention of the star was in Amos 5:26 regarding the trek from Egypt to Canaan. Then in 922 B.C., when Solomon married the daughter of Pharoah and went into magic and witchcraft and built an altar to Ashtoroth and Moloch. The book traces the six pointed star from Egypt to Solomon, to Arab Magic and Witchcraft, to Druid use(references are documented). The book traces the star through Freemasonry usage to Mayer Amschel Bauer, who, in the 17th century, changed his name to depict the red six-pointed star (or shield) which he had hung on his door in Germany, and thus began the family of "Red Shield" or Rothschild. The research carried on through this family, to their court of arms, to Cabala, to Astrology, to Hitler and his putting a yellow six-pointed star on all Jews during the holocaust, to the Zionist symbol, and finally to the flag of the State of Israel and beyond.

Source

The Star is also linked to Satrun: Satanism
Source

Bracken House

The sun and zodiac circle at the entrance of a financial building in the City of London. The black sun represents the malevolent use of the sun's energy as well as the "galactic sun".

Source
On Black Sun (Occult Symbol)
Source

Portuguese Newspaper

The circle with a point in the middle is an important Freemason and Illuminati symbol representing fertility. The point symbolizes the male principle impregnating the female, symbolized by the circle. Here it can be found just before the name of the Portuguese version of "The Independent".

Source
Winged Sun Disk

This ancient symbol is commonly associated with Egypt, although it was also used by Persians and Assyrians and also by remote cultures in South America and Australia. It consists of a Sun orb flanked by two wings. The Egyptians traditionally depicted two serpents on the wings, representing the goddesses protecting Upper and Lower Egypt.

Source

Hope you enjoyed the thread.

End.

+13 more 
posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Interesting, but without any actual evidence to suggest these claimed meanings are the actual meanings of the symbols, it's just conjecture.

Interesting, but vapid.

A robot reading the bible? Why the bible? Why not Playboy? The amount of straw-grasping is incredible
It's almost as if whoever came up with these different "explanations" wanted some sinister plot behind them.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
There are a lot more like Exxon Mobil,Chevron, Texaco actually most oil co's are related to masonry and that's just off the top off my head.Good thread.S&F

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Explanation: S&F!

There was a recent thread on ATS called The ATS Logos: Hidden meanings? [ATS thread]

I fully recommend checking it out if any member has overlooked it!

Personal Disclosure: Specifically check out my post to that Thread Here!

P.S. And as a tease I present here the through the looking glass distorted reflection of the ATS logo ....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/394a4a27ae3e.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by davesidious

There are lot of theories why it's referred to as Bible. Here is one:

June 14th, 1998, we listened to game 6 of the Chicago Bulls/Utah Jazz National Basketball Association (NBA) playoffs. As the game drew to a close, we heard the Utah crowd groan as Michael Jordan sank the winning basket. And then and there, a chill went down my spine. "Oh my God...," I thought to myself. "The Tolstoy Code is real."

Fifty days (more than 7 weeks) before, on April 27th, 1998, I had undertaken a search for NBA teams and players using the technique of 'equidistant letter sequences' popularized in the book The Bible Code, by Michael Drosnin. (One of Drosnin's strongest claims in support of the Bible Code was that his code-based prediction of the assassination of Israeli prime minister Yitzhak Rabin was made a year before the event took place.) Unlike Drosnin, however, I wasn't searching in the Hebrew Torah -- instead, I was looking in book one of an English translation of Leo Tolstoy's epic, War and Peace.

I had wondered if the NBA playoff winner could actually be predicted in advance. What did my April search reveal? CHICAGO was found encoded just once in War and Peace, at a step of 8891 characters (and therefore 100% 'minimal,' i.e. having the shortest step for that word). Ominously, "JAZZ" was NOT encoded at all.

But there was more! "BULLS" was also encoded 32 times in Book 1 of War and Peace, and of these, five matches had non-zero domains of minimality. Amazingly, "CHICAGO" and one of the minimal (shortest-step) "BULLS" appeared close to each other in a classic "Bible-code" crossword puzzle. I also found 14 hidden occurrences of "JORDAN," and one of these (minimal step, of course) made an excellent, small puzzle with one of the minimal "BULLS."

Source: www.nmsr.org...

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Lol nice and interesting. I did not come across it before. Thank you for sharing.
Second line.

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Here's my favourite:

The colour of the straws are obviously satanic in nature, as seen here:

Ducks too are known satanists:

And who created Donald Duck?

That's right! Walt Disney! A known satanist Mason!

This brings me back to the original picture, have another look at the ring in the picture.

Notice anything????

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bd4a501470e1.png[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Well the thread is more about 'logos' or emblems etc. Thanks for your input though.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

So it's more pure conjecture. I see.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   

I already stated in OP I don't know whether it's true or not? It's upto every individual to search for truth. Maybe they are true, maybe they are not.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Unless there is evidence, which I've certainly not seen and which you've certainly not provided, it's impossible to say whether it is true or not, and so the default position of "false" must be maintained until such evidence (if ever) comes to light.

You should have phrased your title more accurately, as it appears to be a statement of fact, when it is about as far away from that as possible.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Update to thread:

Now, independent paranormal graphics researcher Rodney Ascher has re-opened case with conclusive proof, unveiled at the Sundance Film Festival, of the graphic's existence, and recently declassified eye-witness reports of its demonic effect on children in the late 1960s and early 1970s. Assailant now understood to be Screen Gems Logo, comprising animated bars of light that appeared to reach out of television screens, drawing unsuspecting children into alternate dimension through hypnosis and creepy music.

Research now reveals a rash of similar attacks throughout that era. Assailants include PBS and Walt Disney, heretofore considered wholesome and immune to such witchery. A Design Crimes case squad has been formed to examine all reports of attacks. If you or someone you love were or are suspected to be a victim, post a comment below. Following video footage not recommended for children. View at your own discretion.

Interesting news, design has demonic effect on children's. Could it be true? Do signs really carry a hidden meaning as the researcher states?
Thread - Design Crimes: The Logo from Hell!

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Just a few things that need mentioning.
1. The 13's in the dollar bill also just MIGHT have something to do with the number of original colonies..... but then again sinister sounds better
2. The proctor and Gambel one has been debunked many times before.... its old hat.
3. The six pointed star in the flag of Israel has been a symbol of the jewish faith for longer than satanism has existed.
4. The Harley Wings design is not the actual corporate logo. It actually started out as a tattoo design. The wings were added by the originating artist as a nod to the Bald Eagle, an American symbol.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   

That's not conclusive proof, not even close. It's just more conjecture about people fixating on something for no apparent reason.

If you want to watch the whole film, it's here:

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Are there any hidden messages behind the logos?

Of course there are. That's the point of heraldry. But the fact of symoblism is not a sign of occultism, satanism, or any other "ism" you feel inclined to be scared about. There's nothing wrong with symbols. The letters you're reading right now are symbols. It's the "what" that's being symbolized that's significant. And very often symbols are used to carry ideas that are not scary at all.

For example, read this post, which examines in great detail the logos of Ferrari and Porsche as a followup to the video in this post, which claims that the symbolism of various car company logos relate to the occult, the illuminati, etc.

[edit on 29-1-2010 by LordBucket]

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   

You should have phrased your title more accurately

I'm inclined to agree. When I saw the thread title, I assumed the thread would be about Logos.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by LordBucket

I'd go even further to suggest that in heraldry, the meanings are not secret at all. Coats of arms are intended to tell a story, to be positive PR for the bearer or family depicted within.

What's the point of putting a secret message, especially one admitting to nefarious goals, in public view? It's like the bad guy in movies telling the good guy what he's up to before killing him - it's risky, serves no purpose, and doesn't happen in real life.

Threads like this drive me nuts. Pure conjecture from beginning to end, no one learns anything, and ATS gets one step closer to the nut house.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Threads like this drive me nuts.

They frustrate me as well. It only takes a few minutes on google for anyone to find a few symbols but it takes hours to do the research to explain the meanings like I did with Ferrari and Porsche. Whenever I see a thread like this I want to go through and explain everything but it just takes so much time to do.

At a quick glance through the described symbols, the biscione is the only imagery depicted above that I interpet to have a sinister connotation. It could be argued that it's supposed to be the coiled serpent of kundalini "eating" and thus destroying the lesser physical form of humanity, but even that relatively benign interpretation isn't exactly positive if you identify with physicality. Coiled serpents themselves are often associated with medicine, but aside from that serpent symbols have a long history of being in adversarial positions with humanity. Seeing one eating a human doesn't lend itself towards benevolent interpretations, whether one thinks of serpents in the sense of Genesis, or serpents in the sense of reptilian aliens.

So yes...it's not that symbols can't depict dark and scary things...sometimes they do. But it's not the fact of symbolism itself that's scary. Meaning must be understood. To me, the winged sun simply conveys the idea of masculine energy in flight, or as wikipedia phrases it: power. The star of david to me conveys the hermetic idea of as above, so below. To a Jew it might convey the idea of overcoming a strong adversary. The NATO star is to me...a star, not a swastika.

Yes these are symbols. And yes, they were probably conceived of by their authors to convey specific meanings. But symbolic meaning itself is not inherently evil. If it were, then every ATS user with an avatar is in on the plot to take over the world.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Logos from Wikipedia

Logos (pronounced /ˈloʊɡɒs/ or /ˈlɒgɒs/; Greek λόγος logos) is an important term in philosophy, analytical psychology, rhetoric and religion. Heraclitus (ca. 535–475 BC) established the term in Western philosophy as meaning both the source and fundamental order of the cosmos. The sophists used the term to mean discourse, and Aristotle applied the term to rational discourse. The Stoic philosophers identified the term with the divine animating principle pervading the universe.

Aristotle defined logos as argument from reason, one of the three modes of persuasion.

Source: en.wikipedia.org...

Cheers,
it is logical

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Cool, all the stuff I think is ridiculous in one thread!

By the way, with the Chicago Bulls logo - how do we know it's reading a bible? Or is that just the conclusion we jump to, because you know.. what else would a robot on a park bench be doing?

They took that code that finds super-secret messages by the way, and checked other books like Moby Dick and and works, and found secret messages in ALL OF THEM!

Has to be a worldwide conspiracy though... not just a badly formed idea about how to find secret messages in books.

You should include bad-math in this thread as well. You know.. how like, Afghanistan has 11 letters /gasp! They clearly knew about this attack over a thousand years ago when they named Afghanistan, and planned the name of their country around it. Clever folks!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join