Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Politics: BREAKING: update on past podcast, must listen - $14.9trillion dept added and passed!

page: 1

join

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
PODcast:

BREAKING: update on past podcast, must listen - $14.9trillion dept added and passed!

Yes that is correct people, my thread topic is (as well as my topic here on my podcast):It's Official: Democrats Succeed In Pushing New Debt Ceiling To $14.3 Trillion. Check out and listen and here what the hype is all about, comments needed both here with the podcast, and under my thread which can be found in the breaking politic news section here on ATS or by navigating through my profile - highlyoriginal. Thanks and please comment, we need support on these issues, now!

length: 04:50
file: ptspod_3327.mp3
size: 4688k
feed: pts

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Wow.......the democrats are truly out of control.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Not just them my friend, the whole government. I believe the democrates and republicans plan their debates behind closed doors and cause this issues and try and put on a show. What do you think?

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
should I be surprised? We are consumers running off of inflating currency... this is one thing that really pisses me off. When Dems and Reps argue over the deficit its like a dog chasing its tail, how are we going to get out of debt? Oh yah print more money. Keep digign that hole till we hit China

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
See the whole China thing I think is a conspiracy in its own. Yes I know theres many - but everyone always says China is going to want their cash back... really??? I doubt it because they are in on a lot of things the US in I bet even though it seems more hostile than it really is. What you guys think?

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Hahaha yeah like thats SHOCKING news! It's been going up for years and years.

How are you going to stop it?

You cant. You need to go bankrupt first. And thats what they're aiming for....

Get a stronger economy. Your country is out of control.

To much debt. too much wrong with yur country like the 1.5 trillion needed to be spent on infrastructure....

Then you have the illegal 'aliens' which are there in the tens of millions...

oh yeah 2 wars....

anything else? Toooo much.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Inflation has to happen right? What are we looking at? I have heard 20% but I am not sure.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Zosynspiracy

Ummm America is totally out of control, do you TRUELY believe the reublicans had a better grip??? Get a grip..Consume less!

top topics

join