It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Traffickers Targeting Haiti's Children - Human Organs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Traffickers Targeting Haiti's Children - Human Organs

YES I know this topic has been covered, but this is more than what has been posted, and it needs to be said/shown to everyone!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ad5453003cc1.jpg[/atsimg]

Trafficking of children and human organs is occurring in the aftermath of the earthquake that devastated parts of Haiti, killed more than 150,000 people, and left many children orphans, Haitian Prime Minister Jean-Max Bellerive said Wednesday.

"There is organ trafficking for children and other persons also, because they need all types of organs," Bellerive said in an exclusive interview with CNN's Christiane Amanpour.

He did not give specifics, but asked by Amanpour if there is trafficking of children, Bellerive said, "The reports I received say yes."

Haiti is trying to locate displaced children and register them so they can either be reunited with other family members or put up for adoption, Bellerive said.

But, he said, illegal child trafficking is "one of the biggest problems that we have."

Read the full article here AND at CNN (which scares me because they are even reporting this now with much severity) here

This is so sad, yes we all know it's been happening, but the fact is the US is not helping, nor anyone other than the people who have survived and are trying to thrive as much as possible, I feel for them personally as I'm sure you all do.

We need to contribute, somehow, someway. I was thinking of writing the Senate myself and telling them that this must be dealt with but we all know it would lead to no where... not to add to the conspiracies list but who knows if the US/UN has something to do with this?

I don't care what source you have that says the US is helping in this matter, where is the proof? They take a picture with some Haitian children and they can add whatever caption they want since Haiti is not paying attention to our articles as much as I think people believe.

[edit on 29-1-2010 by highlyoriginal]

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Since Israelis (Khazars who think they're Hebrew) are known for organ trafficking (confirmed conspiracy), I think they should just leave their "donations" and should be prohibited from stepping foot on Haiti land. They're the number 1 culprit right now.

[edit on 29-1-2010 by TSawyer]

new topics

join