It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My expiriences from 10 and up

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

What 'type' of craft was it? I am sure one of your experience should know the traditional "nicknames" of the various types of unidentified flying objects as documented by the great UFOlogists and paranormal researches of the last 200 years.

The "chopper" that 'gained', are you suggesting this was a reverse engineered helicopter that was utilizing alien technologies to somehow reach hyperdrive and enter Hawking-drive states? You stated that the chopter disappeared at the house-light-line. Or did I misread your description?

Concerning the "Nordic" types, were they out-of-era? Did they show any oddities when they spoke, did they ask for any food or drink? When stating they were "in your house" what happened? Apple, Indrid, Madame Fox - do any of those names mean anything to you in relation to the Nordic types?

I find it odd that your son thought a Christmas light covered evergreen was uncommon for the end of winter... which is right when Christmas / Yule / the Winter Solstice occurs. You'd think it would have been more uncanny to not see lights at this time of year.

1. the crafts we've seen are mainly saucers, when they don't go up high or disappear. They greet me, example "Don't go yet, we havn't greeted you properly yet!" Very formal. Then low, just beyond clumps of evergreen it will appear and I call my son out, often. Then it will either disappear, or fly straight, some go higher. That one flew straight and my son was jumping and down, we saw the saucer.

Other types, have been triangles under whitish lights. And one that was in May was a wingless cylandar, like a cigar shaped one. Greeted loudly. And pinged for 20 minutes afterwards. Blond nordic male.

2. Black op military. The joint miltary, ie. the real stuff, such as what I alluded to, a coalition between humans and non humans, as earth is really like this. But sufficient to say it was assumed to be human militia. I saw it against the mountain, you could still hear it. Can't tell you what it looked like, it was clearly a chopper shape and dark. My son said it was a black colored chopper.

3. The nordics are not all the same. I've had contact with nordics such as that couple, and childhood memories of being given checkups. The dark haired ones and some blonds that wear black uniforms that my andromedan friend in source has also seen, in fact in one of the memories he was wearing this black uniform as well. No food. In house phazed. Stealthed, but inappropriate dimensional capacity, ie. they create their own plane, room whatever in your space somehow that goes beyond your space. They do flash down a vizer, and half materialize, often its a female technician and a male that guards and he will show himself like that to me and then communicate.
Heights vary, but the two I can relate to in that they actually did materialize partly, the dark haired man was nearly 7 feet tall in his biotech uniform. Slightly shorter on the craft.

The tall blond man built like triple H was roughly 8 feet tall, the blond woman technician over 7.

Not going to go into full detail here. Names are often like J'anus, J'en, there are others, not too much will be said.

Have had bad contact with ruthless blond who identified as Sirian. I supsect good and bad exist from that system or whatever system that represents. I do not altogether the protocol there for naming systems and whether they are substituted. I was told where the tall ones came from.

4. The lights were unusual because these trees were not decorated at any time, but suddenly just near winters end, he had that impression through the window. He went back to his computer game, gave his head a shake and thought thats weird, he had seen the triangle the night before, so he went out the back doors.

Anyway, this is touching on stuff only. I don't want to go into too much detail.

[edit on 18-2-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Well, concerning Miczael (Michael), you should be able to summon him on command. The astral planes are not some lofty metaphysical idea that human beings cannot reach and infiltrate. Someone who has spent some time reviewing demons and angels according to religious traditions should be familiar with both the concept of High Magick, and the Body-of-Light. Through use of both of these practices simultaneously, one can not only travel on these sub-planes, but call forth beings from them. Miczael is not beyond your summoning capabilities. These techniques have been known and in use since the early 1200s by individuals claiming contact with the same beings as you (some of them at least).

Your story continues to get more fantastical as we are slowly being introduced to the Galactic Federation of Andromeda. Yet, you speak of all of these beings in hushed tones and whispers, as if you fear them. Why do you fear them? If their intent was to remain a secret you, nor any of the other abduction claimants would have ever been allowed to speak of them at all. J'anus and J'en would surely have inverted your chemical make-up if you were not allowed to speak of them.

Yet, you continue to bait-and-switch everyone on these boards reading along with us. J'anus and J'en have no power over you that they will excersize if you mention their names which they have not already used. You fear their retribution for no logical reason. Tell me about them, about the world's they have shown you. About the pseudo-spiritual techniques they have taught you. To fear them is foolish, they can do nothing to you.

edit - maybe we should seek a new thread to discuss this, unless your encounters correlate with ShadowNinja's?

[edit on 18/2/10 by Wandering Scribe]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   

It is the federation to my knowledge. That is what the dark haired "rangers" are according to my friend. I call them the rangers. But...I don't know for sure that they are andromedan because the experience I had regarding a base here, those ones were much taller. So, I just report as I experience and use federation in that way lightly. I imagine there are many. One of my friends uses confederation. Another person I've written to mysteriously uses these terms, suggesting Hollywood origins and yet he knew about my son's experiences and knew where we were. So, if these terms are made up for an agenda, what other terms are there.

The entire experiences are alarming to wake up to. The memories that came together and abuse by greys caused an enormous avalanche of emotional upset and turmoil. I don't even want to know what goes under some of those blank spots.

The human contact is conversely much better. Though someone on another forum questions any positive contact, and suggests anyone attributing good intentions is being influenced as they are master psi agents, and therefore its harder to relate what is happening because I naturally have my own interpretation and feelings about life.

I am not afraid, but based on the way the world is, and the billions suffereing in this absolutely negative slave system, when no money is needed. Oh, there has been quite a few things that kick in at different times with me and I know I was informed, taught something in my experiences behind the memory lapses, things about critical times coming, our world, Africa being the model for the earth (this was told to me directly and I recall), no need for governments, jury duty citizens. Well I found info relating to my own convictions.

I am far more loyal to them than to the leaders here who should be sentenced to life imprisonment and all the bankers, and the people freed, the info given out and advancement occuring rather than possible resets. I do not wish to give away too much info. The stuff I have shared, I have already posted in various forums so I shared here too. But protocol means not giving too much info away to the bad guys running this planet.

I have also spent over a year outside, when all these sitings began, asking for our planet to be freed. I envision it and hold that image in all my meditaitons as well.
In other words, not giving too much info. In fact, I don't even mention things now until its been a while since something occurs.

And whether or not its fantastical to you or not, this remains only a portion of what I/we are going through.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Yet, you continue to bait-and-switch everyone on these boards reading along with us. J'anus and J'en have no power over you that they will excersize if you mention their names which they have not already used. You fear their retribution for no logical reason. Tell me about them, about the world's they have shown you. About the pseudo-spiritual techniques they have taught you. To fear them is foolish, they can do nothing to you.

What do you mean? They are ets. J'anus removed an implant behind my eye. I was in a state where there was minimal pain, but gushes of fluid that would disappear after I touched it. I'm not afraid of their names, just not aggressive in seeking this, and don't think everyone needs to know. Deir'drea' is one of the females. But she is connected to my friend, those experiences. She did join minds with me and is incredibly balanced and clear. The other females I don't know the names of, have seen only blond females. His info, a story he wrote out of his memory blocks, like a journal, is info similar to Anthra Andromedas, concerning the redistribution of goods, and healing.

I dont bait and switch anything. I give brief testimony to the best of my ability and as minimally as possible because theres lots of experiences. Things like systems, and possible bases are not being brought up because its not necessary to give all that info.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Let me pose this inquiry then, and this is for anyone experiencing the Extra-terrestrial enlightenment, not just Unity 99:

If you have had these experiences, and have posted on these boards that you have had more experiences, why would you say there are more, and hint at deeper context, if you will never reveal it?

What can be gained, learned, exchanged, or discovered by saying that you know more, but never revealing that which you know?

If you are truly waiting to find someone worthy of understanding these experiences, why do you deny one like myself, who does known and understand much concerning them?

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   

I've been told things, such as the prime directive is to free this planet. This was in a period when I was complaining about the experiences, the more disturbing memories. I have been put through tests, mental scenarios and argued with them about this. I was given a spiritual message of waking up people in our communities and not to draw too much attention, such as writing a book or doing interviews, but provide information about the world to wake people up, and it was a spiritual message concerning meditation, healthy food, organic, avoiding chemicals, locally produced organic as much as possible. Raising awareness and psi in people. That it was a long term plan, (this despite other messages pertaining to disasters) with a scope of 300 years to really change the system. There are others who don't talk like that, more something coming up sooner.

Some is private. They do alot of monitoring, just watching over. I've had psi experiences with energy in August of my forhead burning and recognizing who people where in source, knowing I had come in at my time already filled in on their assignmetns, though I didn't remember the details, we're blocked from our memories. And others who came after, who from my soul family. I had this expanded sense of self, not sure about higher self, it was being more wide awake, and cosmic, my cosmic self, and felt very isolated and alone. I just reached into the group consciosness and was instantly with my people. My walk in friend called it the Universal Understanding. It was wonderful. Telepathic connectedness, though individuality. That only happened once.

I had a meeting in August as well pertaining to a disaster. And preparations we needed to make, which I argued with and really wanted something done to stop it and was asked if people were waking up. And how much injustice they needed to witness and see, before they started taking responsibility and acting.

Some of this involves other people. Its not like being on board a craft fully conscious and remembering everything. Its constant monitoring, some memories aboard a craft, not sure if all is in body or being pulled even, some is physical so its in body. Answers given, advice concerning the children.

I really don't know how much detail needs to be given, and how much relates to others even.

My son when he had missing was shown and told things, and then the memories were taken from him until a later date, but he remembers the experience. This is common and happened with joint experiences with my friend.

So its hard to tell you incredible detail, we're also being kept in the dark and treated like a mushroom too. So while more info is given its more personal too, though some isn't, but I do get tired of being told on another forum that anything they say is a form of manipulation, and that they're chosing the ones who are gullible or worse to say things too. So while I share that people should look up and the kind of ets or earth ets (I cant remember the term), I'm not really inviting one more chance to have someone believe everything is negative and they're really on other missions. Because with all the memories even past life glimpses, and awareness, awakening, if in the end there is nothing good in this universe, we still have to be true to ourselves and what we believe in, and stand for the goodness in our own hearts.

So I'm not trying to avoid details. But some of its personal. Some of its monitoring, and physical checkups.

The group with the very tall man, I asked for identification. His name I did not understand and he said he would send it at a later date. He also named his system, the Taurus constellation and told me it was 65 light years away. And he said he was from Telos. I looked it all up, and Aldebaran is 65.1 light years away. Also spent some time reading up on Telos after that and had some strong contact. I had afterwards, monitoring and patroling, ie. greys kept away.

I mainly feel so happy when I experience them and its as if the light in me recognizes the light in them, and it makes me light up and be very happy, I can't explain it and a sense of recognition. And I get that online too, am drawn to the light in others and really appreciate it. My walk in friend, it was this happiness he was in the world, thank goodness he was here, and a recognition of him.

Why they do this, why they monitor and keep details pertaining the future from me, I don't know. But they do watch over.

Hopefully others can share some of theirs, more. I don't know how much personal details we're supposed to give either, theres protocol.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Also shadow ninja was astrally monitoring some of the checkups and work down. He had had experiences, where I felt the grey in his room and something negative and he was writing to me and I was given a bad headache instantly along with psi attack. I wanted to avoid his situation but he was asking for help too, so the meditations and the advice I gave did not interfere with him so much as give him tools to grow with and gain balance, so he is able to make choices.

But when he popped in I was shocked. I had gone to the door and had a greeting and a picture postcard of a blond nordic type guy, but he was hanging back, reluctant to come in. He said it was too warm, my house. Then later shadow ninja was online, asking me if I felt him there. I didn't know what he was talking about in the least. Then he said the one at the door. And when I asked why he was outside, he said the house was too hot, he needed it cooler. That was an astral visit. And it suprised me.

He has completely different experiences than I have, and yet has demonstrated his psi abilities. Just want him to use his discretionary skills and keep safe.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkCyrus
reply to post by B.Morrison

lol who are you? I talk your listening. Thanks. Even though you know I can't answer you, just as you can't answer me. If im not listening who are you talking too?

Someone told me if I remember who I was fully, I would not be able to focus on the task at hand. I'm past my past.

I have nothing for you.

[edit on 17-2-2010 by DarkCyrus]

You know, you're right. and what you said just then actually makes perfect sense, so again I find I have been perplexed by you Cyrus! I thought you were in a fairyland...seems I was wrong...you just reminded me alot of the new age books my mother used to read...I'm esoteric...but I really dislike the 'new age' lingo....it 'feels' fake...I misjudged you & went a step further to judge in public....for that I apologise....I'm still learning you see....y'know...what you said about remember fully who you once were, that makes sense to me also...but I wonder what is the harm with changing your path to include you previous self's life.....? why could you not merge them...I am attracted somewhat to the clarity I expect I would discover....they say true innocence is knowing all the pains of the world and still keeping a kind heart....what if a similar thing can be said about know all the mysteries of the world and still keeping a curious longing for adventure & life??? I like the challenge...beats most others I've faced...

Peace to you Cyrus,

The 'revised' B.M

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Thanks Unity and Jacob for keeping this up to date and things in balance while I was gone.

First thing first I can not post the video on youtube nor this site. For an odd reason I found a force field keeping me back every time I tried. It did not allow me to enter the two sites at all from all the computers in my house. Also my friends house as well and this was extremely odd.

Secondly the Black Ops do have monitoring squads and I have seen several so it is real. They usually monitor during a crowded event or place.

Thirdly something was way off today I have been picking up a lot of activity in the USA and Canadian region and something is about to happen. My whole day today was filled with different vibes given off that area.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Firstly I am going to stop this right now!!!

Because something is way off and it is alarming due to the sense of what is going on.

I do not know why but a lot of manipulation is being done by you Wandering Scribe and it is effecting me and I am also being told to keep away from you. So please try to understand and no offense I am just being told to keep distance and having a energy field placed for protection.

Could it be true that you might be a Black Ops???

Hmmm.... scratching chin.

[edit on 19-2-2010 by ShadowNinja]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Dude.....

"can't post proof, super crazy mega forcefield preventing me from uplo---"

BAHAHAHAHAHA!

and you actually had my vote for a while there kid....

-B.M

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by B.Morrison
Dude.....

BAHAHAHAHAHA!

-B.M

Hahaha thanks man but there is something keeping me from posting the video every time I try upload it I can not load ATS at all from several computers. So it is not normal and also who has been scanning me lately because it is getting annoying.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Dude.....

BAHAHAHAHAHA!

-B.M

Interesting that you actually need proof. Because an aware being would feel my energy easy as pie so this is why I am also a bit alarmed.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowNinja
Dude.....

BAHAHAHAHAHA!

-B.M

Interesting that you actually need proof.

It is my own experiences that call yours into question, I have no other points of referrence I can truely call my own, this is part of what troubles me with the things you say, because the terms you use are 'popular'.

Because an aware

like that for example, define an 'aware' and do you not also believe in varying levels of awareness? it would not be practical for me to feel your energy all the way over here as it would cause difficulties for me with day to day interactions, in fact last time I 'opened' it up I felt under attack and there was a seriously bad event tied to visions of giant elks and other dellusions which showed me I needed to slow right down with my 'adventuring'.

being would feel my energy easy as pie so this is why I am also a bit alarmed.

everytime you say 'alarmed' I think 'alarmist'. Which shouldn't even apply....but there it is.

Finally, if indeed you are being prevented, then do something about it! the avenues are virtually endless....likewise you have virtually endless sites to upload to....here's another - why not film something - give it to a trusted friend, have them upload it for you, do it discretely, be elsewhere when they upload....I'd be willing to bet that would work....but I'm still not convinced unfortunately....especially as I've found this thread so entertaining/interesting thus far....

P.L.U.R.I
-B.M

P.S) ask them about pluri...I would be curious to know what results from that...

P.P.S) don't know who's scanning you, I DO however really want to know what on earth you meant by 'scanning'?

[edit on 19/2/10 by B.Morrison]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
The video is :

Here

Don't know how to embed, if someone else could that'd be marvelous.

Namaste.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   

I have been sharing things on ATS throughout my time on this site. since 2003. Most of my experiences lie in the paranormal and UFO forums because I have had experience in both areas, I have even created threads to try to understand a possible link between the two but I am still looking for answers.
Unlike our host here,I don't have someone giving me answers and guiding me or telling me what its all about. So if he is for real he is really damn lucky. I am left to piece together the significance of all the bizzarre events in my life for myself and figure out how they are all connected. I don't share everything here, quite honestly... some things that I have discovered recently are just too much for me to accept and I am not comfortable sharing them here, and quite honestly I have no reason to, I don't think there is anything anyone can do to help with them. I did try slowly documenting some of my experiences on ATS Media if you find my channel you will find video podcasts of some of my earlier experiences. I have not done any in a long time but there are many many left to do.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wandering Scribe
reply to post by phoenix_zephyr

I commend you, Zephyr

Why thank you

Anyway, ShadowNinja, my initial thought about you not being able to get to some sites is that it could possibly be a spyware/malware issue, this is the sort of thing I deal with on a day to day basis. I like to rule out the logical things first before leaping to "supernatural" assumptions.

I am also interested in what you mean by scanning? And how long for?

Phoenix

Edit: Just seen JacobNH's link, will have a looksie when I get home from work tonight

[edit on 19-2-2010 by phoenix_zephyr]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
@ Jacob

Thanks for posting the video, need to download the firefox plug-in for it to play. I'll check it out when I have a moment.

@ ShadowNinja

Thanks for making a video. Even though you were "prevented" from displaying it. I'll check out Jacob's upload when I have a free few minutes.

The Black Ops thing again eh? If I were a part of your notorious Black Ops group, you'd probably be dead right now; considering you posted a video of you making a psi-ball (assuming that is what it is, I haven't watched it yet after all). So obviously I'm not part of the Black Ops sent to reclaim you and deprogram you.

I would like you to expand upon these vibrations and scans you get of me that are so threatening and evil. My own friends, family, students, and other associates have never reported this to me. Quite the opposite, most feel that I am one of the few they know who they can relate to. So please do expand upon your scan. I am curious to know what kind of negative reading you are getting from me.

Maybe the negative reading is simply from the fact that I don't believe you off of insufficient evidence? Or that you misuse almost all of your spiritual lingo? I will however, say you've done a healthy amount of research when it comes to UFOlogy. Maybe you feel this negative energy because I am someone who does not let you get away with misinformation? If that is what you are feeling, then I apologize for not being a member of the simpleton-flock.

I choose to use my time towards advancing my knowledge of all things, not obeying the words of someone who claims their knowledge comes from inter-dimensional beings from outer space.

I'm not offended that you fear my energy signature. Not in the least. That fear is very rational. In the event that you're lying, it is something called your conscience, and it is letting you know the real players have entered the game and your tomfoolery isn't going to work anymore.

Oh, and if anyone is psychically "scanning" you, it is yourself. You feel your delicate balance slipping away, and you're afraid the ruse is up. So you're inventing these situations in which the enemy is on your doorstep to illicit emotional responses from us. When you photograph one of these Black Ops members watching you in a public place, I'll give your paranoia a fighting chance. Until then, quit scaring yourself kid.

@ NephraTari

I will do that. You sound like you've been on a spiritual quest like myself for a long, long time. Maybe I could learn something from your experiences concerning my own. Thank you for the response.

@ Phoenix

Scanning means the secret government Black Ops evil magicians of the 4th dimension are spying on him, stealing his energy, inflicting physical harm and generally making him have a bad, nasty, horrible day.

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wandering Scribe
@ Phoenix

Scanning means the secret government Black Ops evil magicians of the 4th dimension are spying on him, stealing his energy, inflicting physical harm and generally making him have a bad, nasty, horrible day.

Ah ha! I recommend a hot chocolate and some cookies to get back that energy *nodnods*

Actually that's not such a bad idea for me also, too much work, not enough sleep

Edit: Spelling and additional

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
you know what I find it funny is you guys make such a joke about this whole Black Op thing. It is all fun and games until they visit you and hurt you. I had attempts on my life and it was not pretty sometimes, I got away easy and other times i got hurt badly waking up with bruises and marks on my body.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join