It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My expiriences from 10 and up

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I'm sure we have all seen the X-Files in our lives before. The government wire-tapping program does not exist. Especially on such weak psychics as yourself, or someone of ShadowNinja's experience level. You aren't able to demonstrate your abilities, yet for some reason the government is monitoring and attacking you. Look around at all of the self-professed psychics who go on national TV, host nation-wide tours, have book-signings, write books even. There are no government conspiracies chasing these men and women around, and their psychic abilities are tenfold of your own.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wandering Scribe
Sah oma el, t i ia ial.

When you can understand the mantra, you will understand the drive I have within myself. Somehow though, I doubt any of you, with all of your spirit guides and holy guardian angels would be able to decipher even the first 3 words of the mantra.

I can. But then I don't claim to be anything special
Perhaps they're telling the truth, perhaps they're not, it makes for an interesting read though

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by phoenix_zephyr

I commend you, Zephyr

I just guess that my quest for the highest understanding will have to remain a quest from within. After all, isn't the greatest knowledge the kind that consumes?
Last I knew, it is.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowNinja

My astral mother is going to be opening a school soon at the base. So it is almost time for me to head there in about a year or less. Basically give or take depends on how things go.

I have started to work and a Iron Man suit and done schematics of the hand so far so good. No problems found will be starting work on putting it together.

You know there are people with REAL legitimate experiences similar to those you have brought forward in this thread but after seeing your flight into treating a comic strip as reality, it is obvious you are making a mockery of something that is very real for very many.
You are not goku. Or Ironman.
What is tragic is that I thought you were being sincere up until this point.
I give people way to much credit I guess.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

You sound like someone who may have had legitimate experiences of this type, NephraTari. Could I persuade you to share any of them here?

After listening to the crackpot conspiracy theories of ShadowNinja and Unity 99, I'm sure, as are you, that they are faking (see my recent posts). You bring the same complaints that I do (and you pointed out the Ironman piece, which I missed, good eye).

So, would you be willing to explain any experiences you have had? Are they already posted in other threads? I'd like to hear them, if you're willing to share them.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

I'm not Shadow Ninja, not on a program. I give him advice when he writes to me, such as meditating and care about him, his well being, listen to what he shares.

I'm an experiencer, and I talk about the psi a bit, have threads on waking up to who you in source, and have meditating and practicing telepathy in nature, or rescuing a trapped insect by communicating with it. Energy forms a clear picture, so I have postcard communication, clear images and telepathic communication from my et contacts, and we have seen many crafts. Sending it is a different matter, though have had some results. Wont discuss them. Think everyone should push these limits on consciousness. Its those crafts after reporting and posting about them ,and writing alot to different contacts who are often drawn to each other, and often recognize the light within, the energy within, that we get monitored. Though the first time was not long after our first siting here. I think its picked up quickly.

And have never been tested except in one way, the earlier memories from the abductions, some of those memories were at a base. I dont know how long that lasted for.
While I recommend everyone push limits on their consciousness, I don't recommend they flaunt it.

I don't believe ego is necessary in anything, so responding to what you said too much would be ego.

I have quite a few posts already.

I don't watch television or movies, the odd one maybe. I have energy recognition and I don't like the energy in the performers on television, or most of the programs.

[edit on 18-2-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
No No and no I am not Iron Man or Goku I am a mere 18 year old boy who is experiencing things not from this world.

Ok do you guys see energy that is invisible to a non trained human eye or feel energy if one uses it???

If Yes I will post a video with a non visible Psi Ball and I do think that any one with a low level of energy recognition will be able to pick it up!!

I hope

This is as far as I will go for you guys and you better get your energy feeling caps on.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari

Originally posted by ShadowNinja

My astral mother is going to be opening a school soon at the base. So it is almost time for me to head there in about a year or less. Basically give or take depends on how things go.

I have started to work and a Iron Man suit and done schematics of the hand so far so good. No problems found will be starting work on putting it together.

You know there are people with REAL legitimate experiences similar to those you have brought forward in this thread but after seeing your flight into treating a comic strip as reality, it is obvious you are making a mockery of something that is very real for very many.
You are not goku. Or Ironman.
What is tragic is that I thought you were being sincere up until this point.
I give people way to much credit I guess.

Actually, Shadow Ninja has a strong personality, and talks a bit expansively. He has had health problems, for which being a male he compensates. Thats generalizing, but based on my sons and their many friends. But he's also strongly seeking.

My biggest concerns with him is that he could be manipulated by someone, something in him seeks power a bit, but its up to him to share, and he sometimes seems to have one foot on each path. He is more interested in pk, or activating powers than telepathy and healing though, for example.

Before he got somewhat nerfed in his ability, his energy signature was stronger and he was on a darker path. I tried to get him to think in terms of meditation, love and light.
So he had contact with someone and some bad things happened, and his abilities were suppressed, because you can't have those and have a temper tantrum anywhere.

After that, it was alot of meditating for him and seeking his way. He has strong experiencers, but they're different than mine, which are more ufology related.

The suit he's making have no idea what its about, but he's always designing things in his head. Nothing wrong with a project. If he has fun doing it.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

Hahaha lol oh God No I am no Goku or Iron Man but what I am doing is making an Iron Man suit that is all. Basically a robotics armor and nothing more to it this is why I do not go on forums at times. Because people always miss understand something I mean to say and twist it into something bad or make it look horrible.

I mean I am not making a joke out of it all and there is nothing funny about it. I have been almost killed by Psy Op Assassins and many other negatives. So I do not joke with this stuff it is also a reason why I am building the robotics armor.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadowNinja

But I dont understand how its going to do much. The kind of protection they use isn't armor. Actually read some things about their robotics or cyborgs:

projectcamelot.org...
This is alarming and I imagine very old now.

But you may learn something from creating it anyway. The biotech armor type suits I've seen on my contacts is obviously not like anything you make on earth.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Okay then, sorry, i miss interpretated what you wrote. But i must let you know that we do not seek "fame" or "fortune". Well, actually, that is a lie. Fame and fortune are two things that sadly rule our world so i do have a drive to them. Fame, not so much, but fortune, sadly that is something that helps us very much in this world.

I'm tempted to tell you to prove that i'm not lying, which you only have my word in. Unfortunately, that'd be thrown back and we would end up in a back and forth arguement with each of us trying to prove or dis prove our stories. I do not want that to happen. I do not want to argue and i do not want to provoke any sort of negativity. I want us to be able to communicate at a level that we can both be peaceful and neither of us be hostile. What do you say to that?

Ask me - us - questions and we will do our best to answer. I promise to give you what i perceive to be the truth, and i will try my best to explain.

But the bickering and swooping generalisations aside, and let us talk.

I thought you didn't like riddles?

I am not sure about the mantra. It's not a language i recognise. It's not Hebrew, and certainly isn't a modern language. It has a South American feel to it and possibly Shamanic. Maybe it's Sanstrit or an ancient langauge, but i don't think so. It definately feels South American.

Namaste.

Edit - forgot to apologise.

[edit on 18/2/2010 by JacobNH]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by JacobNH

You don't have to go too much into proving things to someone who is quite aggressive in asking for info.

My warning signals always come up. lol. Right. I share things most people have a hard time sharing because over time, supporting others on their threads, so you can speak naturally about whats happened. The world needs to wake up.

But on the other hand, I get a warning signal that tells me when its not necessary to expand too much.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Sah oma el, t i ia ial.

I was wondering what mantra.

It doesnt look like andromedan/andross. There is a strong andromedan connection to South America but other groups as well. I couldn't translate but sometimes the words come to me

Sa'h o'ma' e'l ti' i' a' i'a'l?

Je' so' me'r'za' tu' a' na'ma'e'

A friend told me lakota sioux had connections to andross.

I was told to stretch that and write it when it comes to my lips. Also it could stir memories in others. Though in your mantra I see, ma, el, and ai, twice.

Sa'l me't ja'ri'n.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
OK, lot of replies to go through here. So I'll just address everyone in one (or two) posts rather than spamming the boards with 2, 3, 4 response messages. Here goes, in order:

@ Unity 99

I understand the need to reach out and protect those who you feel may be "sliding" in their power and skills. However, to believe that there are defined 'good' and 'bad' skills is a very immature approach to spirituality, extraterrestrial existences, and psychic skills in general.

There are no positive and negatives - only shades of gray (no pun intended). If indeed ShadowNinja was "going dark" then all that should have been done, was counseling to turn his natural "negative" inclinations into "positive" ones.

Ethics and morality are all subjective, not objective. You may have in fact damaged ShadowNinja's supposed potential through your actions. You should have instead encouraged intense development of his strongest suit or skill, and then taught him mental restraint so he would properly apply his techniques and skills.

I accept that you may not have been monitored, tested or threatened. I retract any claims I may have made to that account until further notice arises of you stating you have been.

The overall message does not change though. Whether it is ShadowNinja, or you backing up his story: the government does not have Black Operatives who monitor - and threaten - spiritual people who have been abducted. It does not matter if the one abducted develops psychic skills taught by extra-terrestrial beings from another dimension, or not. The Black Ops do not exist.

I am lax to believe that anyone who posts on an internet community board does not watch any TV or movies at all. If the televised technological age does not interest you, then you would also not find any enjoyment from online message boards, or the like. I may be wrong, you may be one of the rare few who truly does ignore all televised media, and persists only off of books and internet message boards, but I find it very unlikely.

(I will address the mantra after all my responses)

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
@ JacobNH

Fame and fortune are often the be-all, end-all of spiritual gurus and alien abduction claimants. Not that there aren't any honest-to-god claimants in the world, but how many can you name who don't appreciate fame, fortune, the media's attention and the pack of loyal followers?

It is not necessarily rash or unfounded to believe that a fantastical claim (such as being chosen by a race of inter-dimensional beings for the soul purpose of learning an ancient art of spiritual warfare with psychic abilities) would be posted by someone seeking attention, and a cult-like following. Especially when the claimant absolutely refuses to back up their claim with anything more than "you need faith in me".

Do you understand my disdain towards ShadowNinja now? Why I was hopeful at first of his extreme tale having some proof, but now with him not positing any I am left to question.

Earlier you linked ShadowNinja's efforts to that of David Icke, which I have done with Unity 99's work. The main problem with your analogy is that none of David's own theories have any validity. Anything that Mr. Icke posits, with some kernel of truth, comes from sources other than himself, sources who don't add absurd claims to their kernel's of truth. If ShadowNinja can do these psychic things, then why add the concept of a covert shadow conspiracy government agency chasing him down? Why not simply present what you can do, evidence of it, and then why you think you can do it?

The element of danger is supposed to make ShadowNinja - and those like him - appear more heroic so that others of a weaker resolve see him/them as a messianic figure who can lead those without a path somewhere new and better. Unfortunately, the non-existence of this shadow network chasing him, shreds any credibility once placed upon his entire account.

And of course I could easily sit here and discuss friendly material. You are correct that anyone who has joined ATS for appropriate reasons should be seeking enlightenment and knowledge about whatever subject matter they came here for. That does not mean we should welcome any and all tall-tales without proof into our midst and treat them with the same respect as those who come with similar tales and evidence.

Fantastic tales, after all, require fantastic evidence.

I can easily set aside generalizations and use strictly researched information. For the most part that has been my approach here on this board. I will continue to do so. And yes, I certainly will continue to pose questions towards the authentication and validity of all tales I read about on these boards.

(as with Unity, I will discuss the mantra after all of my replies)

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
@ ShadowNinja

I'm glad to see you neither consider yourself a fictional superhero, nor a Dragonball Z character. That gives me a little bit more hope in your stories and claims.

Concerning your response to me: if you mean can I see auras, and astral projections? Yes, yes I can. I am sure several other board members here can view these types of sub-level energies too. If you would make a video of you creating an energy form on one of these sub-levels I am sure many of us board members would watch it and make note of whether or not we can see you crafting anything other than thin air.

Please, make such a video so we may see your techniques, skills, and the final product in action. I'm more curious, to be honest now, with what kind of techniques these inter-dimensional extra-terrestrials have taught you than simply that you can "manipulate energy." So, please do make such a video so we can bear witness to your claims.

Concerning your comment to NephraTari,

I would hope you're not trying to make a joke of spiritual / extra-terrestrial concepts. There are far too many serious spiritualists and inter-dimensional witnesses on this site to let you get away with that. I look forward to your video of low-energy psychic energy spheres.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
@Wandering Scribe:

I don't watch television, the kids do, so there is background noise, usually whatever kids programming they like, some anime, some stupid sit comes that I believe is brainwashing them and I tell them what I think, and encourage meditation, binaural beats, etc. Since I do believe in balancing things out

The part about a program, that early childhood memory was a program, akin to Vrill, involving greys and militia. We did things with a group of children at this base, and I have memories, flashes all my life of all my family in danger and my father arguing with a nazi.
Water treatment plant, where the danger was really high. Swimming pool and stuff done to kids. Enough of that. Those memories are my earliest but I have no idea how long they lasted because my contact is primarily with human non-terrans.

The monitoring. Hmmm....first of all we live in a town with a military base, and at the very edge of town, where all these sitings have occurred. These sitings involve contact, greetings, postcards, and in house monitoring. My children have seen several, and my son, 18 has seen lots, had missing time while up, and experiences. He began to tell me of this craft, which he called me out for often, and it pinged me and put me through some psychological tests. I wont go into it too much, but....this craft was seen frequently between late Aug and Nov of 08. And from late Aug to Oct it was chased occasionally by choppers along the mountain. My son brought it up to me. He had seen it several times. On the one occasion, I was called out to first of all, see the craft, and to watch it fly soundlessly and low over our roof.

The city glow begins right where our roof starts, and so, under this red light, it was a saucer. Some of the crafts we see will climb higher in the sky towards this glow. Some vanish right near our roofline. Some fly over.

So I was called out twice by him that night. The chopper could be heard and seen easily. It gained (ie. the craft was going slow) then blink ahead. Then disappeared after a few times.

Then after contact, postcards, psychological testing by them, and in November a real message, in late winter, I had a very strong postcard contact, so strong I felt their craft must be right overhead. This was a blond couple, man and woman, in blue. The man greeted me. I ran to the door and looked up and he said, We are in the room with you. That alarmed me at the time. It was a very strong contact.

That day I wrote to my friend, who also was an experiencer of blond nordic type ets. He and I assumed, different groups. That day he shared the same kind of inhouse monitoring, different than normal for him. I assumed that they were the same group making rounds.

Well we had had clicks on the phone, phone taps, and other things going on. We had also had tr3bs, sharp cornered black triangles fly over low (my kids called me out. this happened not too long after our first craft. Unlike some black triangles with rounded corners that fly rotationally these are soundless, vibrational hum, but fly straight or jet like mostly).

So, that night, roughly 6 30, which in the late winter was dark, these scout planes flew in pairs for around an hour out back, and in all our time here this has never happened, just flying around, then another pair would fly in and those would leave, often right over our roof or just down.

Then the next night same thing, only joined by a tr3b with muliticolored xmass type lights, not like the other. I wondered why the lights.

That night my son saw that a clump of evergreens was colored with lights, but he thought it was odd for this clump to be decorated end of winter. He went to the door, and sure enough it was the tr3b hovering and monitoring.

You can say what you wish about monitoring. I know otherwise. Very much so, also other types in July as I gave testimony about the red stickers and what was out back.

World is different than most people know.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Concerning the mantra, none of you are anywhere near deciphering it. I would recommend those of you with angelic contact to call upon them. Any angel who is a true angelic entity will know the language and it's message immediately.

Unity 99, maybe you could call up Michael and the other arch-angelic being?

ShadowNinja, ask Sa'mil or Michael both of them should know it. I wouldn't ask Ai'na though, she's not an angelic being.

Oh, and, Unity 99 - sa’l me’t ja’ri’n - love and light to you too.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   

This is half-way decent. Concerning the craft that your son saw, which you witnessed many times:

What 'type' of craft was it? I am sure one of your experience should know the traditional "nicknames" of the various types of unidentified flying objects as documented by the great UFOlogists and paranormal researches of the last 200 years.

The "chopper" that 'gained', are you suggesting this was a reverse engineered helicopter that was utilizing alien technologies to somehow reach hyperdrive and enter Hawking-drive states? You stated that the chopter disappeared at the house-light-line. Or did I misread your description?

Concerning the "Nordic" types, were they out-of-era? Did they show any oddities when they spoke, did they ask for any food or drink? When stating they were "in your house" what happened? Apple, Indrid, Madame Fox - do any of those names mean anything to you in relation to the Nordic types?

I know the "black triangle" crafts of which you speak. I followed one on foot with a neighbor December of '08 for over 3 hours. I am very familiar with their capabilities and flight-technologies.

I find it odd that your son thought a Christmas light covered evergreen was uncommon for the end of winter... which is right when Christmas / Yule / the Winter Solstice occurs. You'd think it would have been more uncanny to not see lights at this time of year.

Concerning extra-terrestrial monitoring, I don't doubt that occasionally UFOs do monitor choice abduction claimants. But you speak of such an extensive monitoring. And so many frequent viewings that I think you should have some kind of visual proof of it by now. The Black Triangle unidentified flying objects do not jam video-recording devices, our simple Canon Digital Cameras recorded the one we followed with ease.

I would encourage you to record these encounters since you lay claim to so many of them happening. Upload the videos to this site, or another site, and then I will make copies and once I have done this you may take them down so the extra-terrestrials or the "Black Ops" do not threaten you. I welcome them to threaten me. I would love to encounter them so I can verify your claims.

Would you please film the next encounter that you have?

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   

I dont call upon him. I have always had experiences when I was pregnant, of seeing the child months before I got preggie and by the third time, not knowing how, because my ex was still gone at that time, I said to my friends when I saw the blond baby, "please lock me up, somewhere for a while. I don't want another baby." Conversely, have had images of angels with every pregnancy, and thought it was because of my partial Catholic upbringing, partial because my father was science teacher/athiest and my grandparents Christian so we had choices.

Then I had a series of dreams a few years ago that lasted for over 2 months, with all my energy sucked out like a vacuum, falling asleep. That was another plane. And I had a light sword. In the end, when I had no energy to block or resist, I was rescued by a 9 foot tall angel and they ended. I couldnt cut with my sword, only block and also the light woke people up to their missions, memories, and families waiting. But I wasnt online, had not even researched the crafts we saw when we were young, and had no idea of light workers or anything. It sent me on research trails into all sorts of ideas in various writings and religions about angels, demons, lower dimensions. In fact only on forums finally reading peoples unusual experiences and researching everything connected to ufology, did things start to make some sense there.

When I encountered Miczael, as my friend calls him. I had experienced my friend. I saw him with my insight, he made me use it alot on videos, and push to see things. I always panicked, and would say, I can't. Then suddenly I saw or felt, which activated it further, because some things really leap out at me. He would step in, walk in, multitasking while writing to me, and there was wind. He actually blew the door open, plus felt the wind always on me. He would lay his hands on my head, and I could feel them. I heard his voice, very deep in my aura, and he told me shield. Then laid his hands on me and I saw how to shield. He removed an implant, and wrote to another friend who had blasted it and nearly passed out, not knowing even what he was attempting, that he was really psi but you cant do that, it was in a delicate front lobal area, and even a slight movement would have killed me.

He healed me on several occasions. Could feel the light pushed down physically and blaze through my mind and body and restore me completely.

He kept zetans away for a while. And there was a patrol put around my house. I didn't believe him, that he had done that. THen suddenly J'en identified and we had contact and later, months later, he stepped in during a gynelogical phsyical thing being done by the greys, during meditation, my arms couldnt move, and these mental scenarios kept happening that I had to work to get out of, because they were bad form.

He just stepped in rescued me, admonished me for talking to them, and cleared the room. I was up, very grateful.

He told me to ask all those in contact to IDENTIFY themselves that it is protocol. I had been passive up until then. I have since had identification, given.

He said an affirmation that I could no longer be silenced.

With Miczael, my andromedan in source friend, who had shared experiences with me, and we exchanged info, was telling me he had two light swords. He was up very late, and was not feeling well. He told me to ask Miczael about them. I was shocked and said to him, NO. I would never trouble such a person over such a trivial matter. I couldnt even imagine doing this. He used to try to get me to ping those who were monitoring me on his behalf. I told him NO. I dont do that. I don't instigate this.
I didnt like being pushed into this.

With Miczael, the moment I said that, I felt this incredible field of energy and he was amused with me, and I was filled with incredible light, joy, happiness, just so grateful. At the moment I felt him, my friend thousands of miles away on teh computer felt him and wrote about it. He was also completely healed at that moment.

If archangels are someone else, I would like to know who. I prefer the angel term. Perhaps it is clinging to some of my childhood, I don't cling tightly. But nothing else has come close to what I mean so until I remember who I am and who everyone is, what the nature of reality is, its ok with me.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join