It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My expiriences from 10 and up

page: 72
<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I think someone logged into the wrong account.

- Phoenix

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
@Scribe

A lot of things good Sir

Not too much and yet not too little I am just kidding I got up to many things

Hmmm I have been shown the other side of the sand pit so I am a bit intriguing as to what is going on

Still connected did things and did some more things it was quiet a fun filled brake

Love and Light.

Also P.S: Im not gonna start from where we left off, so I guess sharing is caring

In general case me just gonna share not gonna provide proof just simply share what is up and what is down

Peace

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Archangel In Training
Interesting

[edit on 3-9-2010 by Archangel In Training]

You know what, that's not what you originally put and I'm not going to lie for you.

You posted on the wrong account, you then edit it to pretend you are someone else which counts as the "talking to yourself" rules part of ATS, in doing so you're trying to make me look a fool. Then you try and get me to edit my post to lie for you.

Original post:

Meditation,reading,seeking,looking,watching,feeling,moving a lot basically if you know what I mean

But firstly as I return I must do something proper and that I never properly did

To everyone I want to apologize for everything and all the things that were said in the past also before. Everything is not properly constructed and lost of track was done on the part of my understanding.

From now on I will not be here to prove anything or provide any proof, I will be merely sharing my experiences and that is all I shall do.

In the Light of the situation I will be giving more detailed descriptions of the things taking place. I will also share more of personal information of the experiences that I did not think were good to share before. But now I understand that the time is right and that I should be giving out more information.

Due to the case all I have to say is Love and Light also I will not be debating things merely sharing. So you do not need to keep asking for proof, just merely read and try to understand that is all that is needed.

This thread from now on will be just fully sharing and nothing more or less, if you have opinions or questions you can share them. But I repeat I will not be debating any cause of the experience or any further information that might be left out.

Love and Light to all.

You messed up, deal with it, just don't expect me to lie for you.

- Phoenix

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Interesting

Hi and welcome to the thread enjoy your stay and you are welcome to share

Love and Light to you

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowNinja

Interesting

Love and Light to you

Seriously, stop digging that hole.

- Phoenix

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowNinja

Interesting

Love and Light to you

Hey Shadow,

What you did here could get you banned! I hope not, as mistakes are made for us to correct and learn from, i see no ill intent in your tomfoolery, but I'd come clean now as im sure some will take offence. Carry on and it will seem like a blatant attempt to insult others intelligence.

Also, i experienced some weird happenings last night which i'd like to share here and ask everyones opinion on.

Much love

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Hahahaha yeh I admit I did do it

It was funny though seeing how it would feel talking to your self

It is a quiet odd feeling I would say

In any case pumped up and excited to hear your experience ^_^

Again me apologize for the confusion

Love and Light.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
To Every One

Those that are involved with ET's has any of you received combat training by any chance lately ???

Just need to hear a response from a few people
before I start sharing what happened during my break

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Elo'nek Mo'lio'chi'me se'rui'net ik'na'rie lim'en

Translation anyone???

Love and Light to all

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Tingopoo

Indeed it is against the ATS rules, it's to stop people from giving points to themselves and from generally deceiving people, which is what he has done here.

- Phoenix

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
@ Phoenix_Zephyr

Yes, I'm well aware of that .

As far as i can see, Shadows original intent was not to deceive anyone. He made a mistake, panicked and tried to cover it up, but subsequently it back fired.

Thanks for sharing your little interpretation, explanation and elaboration of things with me, although it was not necessary.

@Shadow

It's 5.20pm here in the UK, So im just about to close up, if i get a chance later this evening i will share my experience.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tingopoo
Also, i experienced some weird happenings last night which i'd like to share here and ask everyones opinion on.

Much love

I would love to hear of your strange happenings, I have had a couple of weird things over the last week too. It's always nice to know that others are having strangeness, so that I know I'm not going crazy.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Ahh shoot, he got banned just when he started talking 'bout the good stuff!

Combat training?

I wanna hear about those badass ET martial arts!

Light sabres anybody?

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tingopoo
@ Phoenix_Zephyr

Yes, I'm well aware of that .

As far as i can see, Shadows original intent was not to deceive anyone. He made a mistake, panicked and tried to cover it up, but subsequently it back fired.

But it was, when I twigged that a new user on a thread I was reading had an almost identical writing style to him, I confronted him. He then proceeded to lie to me about it, saying it wasn't him, before finally admitting it. When another user mentioned about Scribe aka hinting that they knew that it was Shadowninja on another account, he again lied about it. He also wanted me to edit my post after I pointed out he'd logged into the wrong account, for me to lie for him.

Yes he made a mistake, we all make mistakes, he just further compounded his lie by replying to himself, which is something that has actually been discussed on this thread so he should have known better.

Thanks for sharing your little interpretation, explanation and elaboration of things with me, although it was not necessary.

You're welcome

Subsequently both of his accounts are currently banned.

- Phoenix

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
So does this thread still stay open? I still want to hear Tingapoo's weird happenings.

I guess he/she? can still open a thread about it, but this thread already feels like a safe place to talk about strangeness without people attacking you and telling you that you're crazy.

I think we've held up this thread rather well while shadowninja was gone.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I don't see any reason why this thread should be closed down. And that's coming from me, his biggest adversary. In fact, in the wake of light being cast on ShadowNinja, dispelling his Shadow, I say we continue as he would have wanted us to.

Let's start sharing some events. Who wants to go first? I'll even jump in if enough people start, and we can just start talking about weird little spiritual-alien experiences.

Anyone care to go first?

~ Scribe

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Well, it looks like this thread is going to die a quick death. Sorry, but I have no experiences to contribute.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Eh, I suppose you're probably right about that, Aidan. It seems like without ShadowNinja rehashing the plot from Assassins Creed II this thread has no importance. Even Unity has jumped ship without Shadow there to fuel their collective disillusionment.

All good things come to pass, I 'spose. Hope to meet you all further along in other threads!

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

Maybe not jumped ship exactly ... just relocated

Unity is spending time on the Hidden Hand thread by ET-MAN ... and there seems to be a 'new' guy on the block there that gives me deja vu when I read his posts ... obviously any link to our old friend SN was denied instantly when I dared to make such a preposterous suggestion ... maybe he's telling the truth ... maybe I'm becoming cynical ... jaded even ... but there is a poster on that thread who seems hellishly similar to our old friend.

I won't even mention a name but if you take a look at the thread see if you can pick a Shadow Ninja clone out of the posters.

Woody

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 11-9-2010 by woodwytch because: to add link

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

maybe he's telling the truth ... maybe I'm becoming cynical ... jaded even ...

Nah... You are spot on. Check out the eerily similar styles of his denial to you on his profile page and his denial to me in his second incarnation (which he eventually admitted to):

post by Archangel In Training

His disguise technique reminds me of these old movies where we are supposed to believe that a character can fool everyone by donning a wig, a fake mustache and talking through his nose.

Personally, I'm quite fond of him even though he tried to make me look like I was touched in the head. I hope he'll behave this time around.

Edited for forgotten verb

edit on 11-9-2010 by jeanvaljean because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join