It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My expiriences from 10 and up

page: 70
<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Hey Woody I was wondering would you be willing to give me a PLRT????

Please and thank you if not it is ok I understand

Love and Light.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   

i didn't see you wrote another message, you must've wrote it at the same time i replied

Exactly, everyone offers a different answer; we all perceive things to be different, even the smallest things.

That is what i was trying to point out by including the riddle into this thread; we all have different perceptions of things, there are many different paths, and even though one path may seem like it is greater (unity and shadows way to them) on the outside, it does not necessarily mean it is greater to everyone else.
Like when Shadow asks people about energy recognition, he is talking about what he thinks energy recognition is. When Scribe responds giving his answer, he has a different idea of what energy recognition is, and therefore the two disagree because they have different perceptions and cannot agree on a single common ground that they are testing. Scribe, (and most others) viewed the answer to involve colours, auras, etc, whereas Shadow didn't.

So basically, what i'm trying to highlight is that everyone has their own path, everyone has their own way and that even if it doesn't agree with other peoples, it doesn't necessarily mean it is wrong (although their may be certain evidence or experiences which could be used to give more credit to one way).

Thankyou, it's actually the first time i've used the riddle, other than the time it was shown to me.
In fact, i've learnt alot about the riddle that i didn't realise would happen; things seem to of just flowed and fixed together.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by OrionTri

That is what i was trying to point out by including the riddle into this thread; we all have different perceptions of things, there are many different paths, and even though one path may seem like it is greater (unity and shadows way to them) on the outside, it does not necessarily mean it is greater to everyone else.

Exactly
This is what I have been trying to say
Though seeing other people's replys to your riddle, I feel a little silly with mine being scientifically based

On a side note: Linconshire? My other half grew up in Spalding there
Small world

- Phoenix

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by phoenix_zephyr

haha, don't be! You have a scientifically based mind but that is no fault, if anything it's more of an advantage in the scientific world we're living in right now!

wow, spalding's just round the corner
really is a small world!

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Speaking of energy recognition, I thought I would embed myself in here, where I am think some of the most knowledgable are. So here I am, looking for advice.

I have been trying to teach myself how to read auras. Just on me and my pets, if I stare at someone else, they're just going to think I'm weird.

I can pick up an energy field around my dogs, but with little or no color. Maybe a little light bluish white, if anything, no matter what the background color, same on all three dogs, they are all different colors, and breeds, but temperment is similar.

When I try to read my own aura, no matter what color background, I get whitish, for about 1/2 inch out, and then it changes to pinkish, mauvish, or light bluish. Am I getting anywhere with this, or am I just one of those people it will never work right with.

Everything I've read talks about colors according to mood, health, etc, and other colors, reds, oranges, yellows, etc. I don't see any of these.

The way I try to see it is to look both at the edge of the dog or me, and next to the dog (or me) at the same, and just relax the eyes and watch for a while, til I see something. Is there anything else I am missing?

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

By the sound of it you are getting the hang of it so I believe you will be able to do it soon fully

Just do some exercises that train your focus it helps you more with those sort of tasks.

Love and Light also good luck

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadowNinja

Thanx, I'll keep practicing. According to everything I read, if my aura is pink, mauve, or blue, I should be better at this.
except I pick up almost the same field off everything. Just a little brighter with me.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
From what I understand, the colour meanings differ from person to person, each have their own interpretations. Unfortunately I can't advise how to be able to see them as I can't myself ... well, I see colourful patterns at night in bed that are always the same two colours, a pinky purple and a light green. I figure it's either my own aura or my eyes misfiring

- Phoenix

Edit: Spelling

[edit on 4-8-2010 by phoenix_zephyr]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Firstly Love and Light to you all.

I am here by resigning from my job as a light worker.
The reason is a need to know bases and the best for you not to know.
I give you all infinite love and light through the coming times. Wishing you and humanity all the best on the coming road ahead. For many trials will come forth to you as a test but you will all pass them. I give thanks to you all for such great friendships and to the others just a normal thanks.

Scribe you can have your final victory if you want I just dont give a sht anymore so go ahead. Anyway I will miss our random chats and the crazy conversations.

Humanity will still be helped by the other Light Workers but I decided to leave.

Love and Light to you all family of light. May the best come your way.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
This is all I can think of putting atm.

After the conversation we had on messenger, this just screams of attention seeking, sorry.

I'm also sorry that you see negativity in Scribe.

- Phoenix

[edit on 4-8-2010 by phoenix_zephyr]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowNinja

Hey Woody I was wondering would you be willing to give me a PLRT????

Please and thank you if not it is ok I understand

Love and Light.

Shadow, unless you can pop on a plane and get yourself to the UK ... or you'd like to pay my plane fare to Oz, I'm afraid the answer has to be no.

I've explored possible 'distance' methods but they are not good enough to warrent my promotion. It has to be a face to face ... on my couch kinda process

Sorry

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit
Speaking of energy recognition, I thought I would embed myself in here, where I am think some of the most knowledgable are. So here I am, looking for advice.

I have been trying to teach myself how to read auras. Just on me and my pets, if I stare at someone else, they're just going to think I'm weird.

I can pick up an energy field around my dogs, but with little or no color. Maybe a little light bluish white, if anything, no matter what the background color, same on all three dogs, they are all different colors, and breeds, but temperment is similar.

When I try to read my own aura, no matter what color background, I get whitish, for about 1/2 inch out, and then it changes to pinkish, mauvish, or light bluish. Am I getting anywhere with this, or am I just one of those people it will never work right with.

Everything I've read talks about colors according to mood, health, etc, and other colors, reds, oranges, yellows, etc. I don't see any of these.

The way I try to see it is to look both at the edge of the dog or me, and next to the dog (or me) at the same, and just relax the eyes and watch for a while, til I see something. Is there anything else I am missing?

Hey there snowspirit,

To be fair in the beginning the aura tends to be seen as anything from white / through light grey / to pale blue ... so as Shadow said you seem to have the hang of it.

I'm no expert at 'seeing' the different colours in an aura ... occasionally I do but more often than not I see what you describe ... I add the colour intuitively rather than physcally and because I understand what different colours represent I can determine the result.

Give it a try ... 'look' at your pet ... 'see' the energy ... 'feel' the colour.

Then check to find-out what that colour represents (book / website) ... see if it fits your pets personality / behaviour.

If it's something you want to develop ... practice makes perfect. The reason I don't instantly 'see' colour is because I don't practice ... it's just the residue of a faint natural ability (I believe we all have it to different degrees).

Keep us posted ... I'd be interested in the results you get.

Woody

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Firstly Love and Light to you all.

I am here by resigning from my job as a light worker.
The reason is a need to know bases and the best for you not to know.
I give you all infinite love and light through the coming times. Wishing you and humanity all the best on the coming road ahead. For many trials will come forth to you as a test but you will all pass them. I give thanks to you all for such great friendships and to the others just a normal thanks.

Scribe you can have your final victory if you want I just dont give a sht anymore so go ahead. Anyway I will miss our random chats and the crazy conversations.

Humanity will still be helped by the other Light Workers but I decided to leave.

Love and Light to you all family of light. May the best come your way.

Good ... now maybe you can start to learn and progress like the rest of us mortals ... you prevously seemed to miss the point of how magickal being a mortal can be.

So climb off your lofty pedastal and join the rest of us down here ... it's great fun when we muddle on through together.

Give it a try ... you might like it.

Woody

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
It's not a victory, Shadow. Because I was never playing the odds against you. All that it is, is a recognition from you that life is more diverse than you've previously admitted.

Which is good.

Humans have such great potential, it is pointless to waste it all pretending there is only one truth to existence.

Welcome to the real world, Shadow. We've been waiting for you.

And now, I bid you all a fair adieu. I am off to see family across the country for a week.

Take care, one and all.

~ Scribe

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
You do know this is not a permanent goodbye I am going to be merely taking a brake.

Couple friends also the guys up there recommended it so I decided it is the best right now.

So I will be back later on gonna take off time for training also connecting

@Woody I know how you mortals live, I lived amongst you for couple million years

Lol it is so funny and hilarious.

But yes I will be back later so taking a rest is important.

Love and Light.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by phoenix_zephyr

CAPTAIN SAUSAGE PANTS is simply taking a break the chain of command is passed onto you now Pheonix.

Just kidding no worries kiddo I just decided to rest due to what is around the bend in this month and the upcoming years.

Just a hint start stocking up on food from 20th Aughust prices are about to go up soon and when the time really calls for resources it will be hard to get.

Love and Light bye Commander pheonix may your ship prosper and the fleet fly

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Scribe: Travel safe and take care

Shadow: Commander?
Oh, thank you for posting by the way, I won my bet with my other half that you'd be back posting within a week

You may say "Oh hey guys didn't you realise I didn't mean permanently" but your post seemed very final, plus you said to me that I wouldn't see/speak to you for a long time. Conflicting words me thinks. Besides, I know how to contact/find you if I need to, I am "Black Ops" after all ... only kidding (or am I?)

- Phoenix

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by phoenix_zephyr
Scribe: Travel safe and take care

Shadow: Commander?
Oh, thank you for posting by the way, I won my bet with my other half that you'd be back posting within a week

You may say "Oh hey guys didn't you realise I didn't mean permanently" but your post seemed very final, plus you said to me that I wouldn't see/speak to you for a long time. Conflicting words me thinks. Besides, I know how to contact/find you if I need to, I am "Black Ops" after all ... only kidding (or am I?)

- Phoenix

Hahaha not really you did not fully win the bet if you think about it

Meh I do not think about the words Me na spak Englash praperlie
Hahaha the question answered with a question interesting point indeed

Anyway this is the final post me heading off for a month or couple to rest.

Preparations must be made

See you later you odd Black Op you have fun.

Love and Light

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   
You made a post 2 days after your supposed quitting, that's within 7 days, which is what the bet was about, not going to argue with you.

- Phoenix

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   

You do know this is not a permanent goodbye I am going to be merely taking a brake.

Couple friends also the guys up there recommended it so I decided it is the best right now.

So I will be back later on gonna take off time for training also connecting

@Woody I know how you mortals live, I lived amongst you for couple million years

Lol it is so funny and hilarious.

But yes I will be back later so taking a rest is important.

Love and Light.

Shadow, whilst you're off taking your 'space cadet sabbatical' ... see if they're offering courses on 'constructive conceptuality' because yet again you seem to have missed the whole point of what I was suggesting to you in my statement about us mere 'mortals' ... for someone who claims to be more than 2 million yrs old ... you are incredibly naive most of the time.

And please be aware that I meant what I said in one of my previous posts ...

I have no intention of climbing back on the 'Comic-Book Merry-go-round' with you and Unity / Mistiq (whatever she chooses to call herself now).

I returned to this thread for the sole purpose of communicating with the group of intellectually stimulating people, who have gathered here to share some uplifting metophysical and philosphical conversation (it's good for the soul).

Just check-out the last few pages to see what I mean it's called adult conversation (an exchange and/or sharing of viewpoints and information). It was such a refreshing change ... and really good to see your thread fulfilling the purpose that you claim you made it for ... 'a place for people to come and share their experiences'.

On a personal note I feel that I shared more about myself in the last couple of pages than I have over the previous 60+ ... quite theraputic.

You can actually take credit for bringing us all together here on your thread ... that is not / and never has been in question ... but I have lost patience with the 'oh so over the top' alien-droppings that you and your pal insist on promoting. And this is being said by me ... someone who believes 100% in intelligent extraterrestrial life because of my own firsthand experiences.

I have tried to explain the necessity for balance and you choose to ignore that and carry-on regardless ... that's great ... knock yourself out ... but please respect my decision to experience a different reality to that of your's and Unity's.

I really wish I could offer you PLRT and then you might begin to understand that whilst a pastlife has bearing and influence on your present lifetime ... it is very destructive to try and relive the past !!!

They are called 'PAST' lives for a reason.

Shadow ... I can understand why sometimes it's so easy to create a fantasy ... especially when the present hand we have been dealt seems so unfair ... but trust me ... fantasy is great escapism (in it's place) ... but care must be taken to keep it in it's rightful place otherwise it has the potential to take-over reality.

In your case you've been dealt an unfair hand. You are a young man with Muscular Dystrophy on top of all the other traumas that teenagers have to contend with.

Other people on your thread have explained that they have an assortment of life-trauma to contend with ... and I too have had more than my fair share of $h!t over the years eg;

It started right from day one when I was given-up for adoption by my birth mother.

I stupidly got married when I was 17yrs old and spent the next 21yrs (yes I did say 21 yrs) with a physically / psychologically / emotionally violent and faithless bully.

This bloody-awful union was finally brought to a dramatic climax when he held me and our children at the end of a double-barrelled shotgun because I'd found-out about his latest in a constant string of extra-marital affairs (cornered-rat syndrome ... when they feel cornered they lash out). Our house was surrounded by armed police throughout the night and he was eventually arrested.

But everything my ex-husband ever inflicted on me during that time paled into insignificance when I experienced the hugest devastation of my life when I gave birth to and held my dead baby son who was born 6wks prematurely ... the doctors said that his death was the equivalent of a 'cot death' but in the womb.

Eleven years ago I was diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis that effected 75% of my joints ... the pain was excruciating 24/7 and for almost a year I was practically bedridden (only in my 30's then). After a while the hospital developed a cocktail of medication for me that finally brought the pain under control and my life got pretty much back to normal and I could do pretty much everything I could do before. Unfortunately this meant I'd gone from being a person who rarely took an asprin ... to a person who has to take 32 tablets a day.

All was well until 15mths ago when the pain started to break through and the tablets seemed not to work anymore. So now I still have to take the original 32 tablets every day ... but now I have the added pleasure of injecting myself in the stomach once a week, with a 'chemo-toxin' as well. This works a little bit but because it's the same stuff they use in chemotherapy for cancer patients one of the main side effects is chronic nausea ... so for 2 days after I inject I feel like crap.

Besides the above I have the same problems as every other person on the planet ... not least of all finacial and all that, that involves.

Have I ever seen myself as a victim ?

Never !

Without all of the above I would not be the strong /compassionate / empathetic / humorous person I am.

In spite of everything, I love my life and I like the person I have grown to be ... all because I chose to embrace my life-traumas ... not buckle under them ... or try to hide them behind fantasy.

I may have left myself bare in this post but if it helps you or anyone else for that matter, to understand that the Sh!tty bits can actually help us to become the best that we can be ... then I don't mind sharing.

The worst thing you can do when $h!t happens is try to mask it with fantasy ... always meet it head-on !

Have a good break.

Woody

top topics

<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join