It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My expiriences from 10 and up

page: 69
<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by phoenix_zephyr
reply to post by woodwytch

Nice altar
As for the last picture, you've missed out the http bit from the web address

- Phoenix

Thanks for that Pheonix ... you know how it is when you look and look at something and still keep missing the bloody obvious

Link now fixed and Bertha is resplendant in all her glory.

Woody

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

OK, you have some good points. My worry about food production these days it that some corporate farms have gone overboard with the use of these chemical additives, taking away from the good they were meant to do.

Some companies are even adding red dyes to beef packages, to make it look healthier (redder) to the buyer.

Doctors even warn women to cut beef consumption to no more that twice per week because the hormones affect us in such a bad way.

It's hard to know, if not impossible, to know which corporate farms abuse these practices of overuse. I don't avoid the chemical laden stuff enough, I just try to eat enough good stuff to counteract the bad.

The worst chemicals are in packaged foods, and the water supply
so almost impossible to get away from. I read labels lots, and cook mostly from scratch these days. If you're not yet a label reader, start. Good to cut out at least some chemicals, like packaging additives. The body is our temple in life. We need to try to keep it clean.

I take everything on this site with a grain of salt, I know from my weird experiences that there is unexplainable as yet stuff, metaphysical weirdness, so I have an open mind. But not so open that my brains fall out

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Time to come out with everything openly

I Shadow here by want to speak the truth and nothing but the truth. Thanks to WoodyWitch spiking off something in me here to say something.

I am not fully sure who I am properly I am truly limited with my memories and all I do is peace them together to understand. The more I seek the more I get confused when more is shown to me. I remember being here when Atlantis was around and several other times too. As far as I know Woody was sort of here with me as far as I recovered a memory. Sorry Woody if I brought this up but I said I will speak the truth only.

My grandmother use to say I have angels watching me which keeps confusing me to this very day. I mean yes I seen a couple and encountered them but when I ask why they watch me. They never answer and just smile like they just saying "Soon you find out silly". A few people on this thread encountered an angel with a blade fending them off when they tried to scan me or at times attack me.

I keep seeking and asking who I truly am the closest I got to is seeing a young guy my age with wings. He was wearing silver gold armor with a blade in his right had that said"In her Love and Light I trust". Now I am puzzled even more each night I have prophetic dreams which are not dreams more like visions. Because every time I wake up I feel like I do not get any sleep at all. But the most shocking bit is that these dreams happen lets say a moth or a week later.

I am still searching and I am also trying to spread awareness through my experiences that is my main goal. I was also told by ETs and other spiritual being I encounter to share these experiences.

Woody Unity is a great friend from my past life I know that and I did have memories recovered about her as well they did match. Also familiar energy and frequency from her too she does not pull my strings like a puppet. The thing is when I feel anger or negative energy I feel sad it makes me cry at times. That is why I ignore Scribes posts at times empathy is bad to have as an ability.

I have to admit though I just want to help truly and my aim is to wake up as we all know we about to enter the roller coaster ride soon this year also onwards.

I really want to know what my mission is because for now it was to spread some awareness. But what the main mission is I do not know yet and I was told that my full memories will come back at a specific time. So I am awaiting
for that moment, while meditating also practicing my abilities.

Woody I am so puzzled at times as to who I am, I saw an ET also an angel as me. But who am I truly I still do not know like I am a giver I focus on others mostly.

Woody at times I can pull information from people just by focusing on them. Like today I guessed where this guy put the rubber band and also in which hand by energy. I can do things at times that I am puzzled about I just call them abilities. So in addition I have 95% control over my abilities the control I do not have over is my prophetic dreams which is the remaining 5%.

I just want to give love and light to the world make it a better place. If the world was a puppy I would hug it for infinity honestly. I just want the best for every one and bring in the best for this planet.

Love and Light to all.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by OrionTri

You are walking through a dust baked trail, on an eastern slope of the mystical WuDang mountains; the soft morning light lays a gentle hand on you, shining across over the Purple Cloud. Mist blurs your view of the ground, separating you from the Earth and placing you among the heavens. The trail winds and distorts but you stay on track. After hours of searching, days of walking, you finally arrive at your destination. A field, laying home to hundreds of tiny white flowers; and one small anomaly. A blood-red flower, the same size of its white counterparts sits seemingly randomly amongst them.

Why is this particular blood-red flower where it is?

No wrong answers? And open question to anyone. Ok.
I see the field of flowers, or at least the red one, to the left of me. Don't know why.

To be noticed. You have arrived at destination.
Anomolies can be beautiful. Celebrate differences.
Standing alone, but strong, but still with company.
Not a follower, but a leader.

Is that too many answers, because they all kind of came to me at once.
I would have the same answer no matter what the color of the odd flower.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

That has to be one of the best answers i've heard!
I'll add it to my collection of answers, aswell as Phoenix's.

Thankyou, it was a very suprising, yet useful answer.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadowNinja

I do not know why but her energy is so familiar... I am very puzzled as to why... ...Could you do me a favor and ask her if she and I were in a same race before... ...Also when I tried to feel her she felt connected some how to the sun and several planets at once... ...Very puzzled as to who she really is... ...very strong vibe from my past almost like I knew her really well

First, her only races have been 1) human, 2) spirit. So how you, an alien-angel prince from another world could be of the same race baffles me too.

Second, her energy is familiar because you know me. Her and I have similar energy. Duh.

Third, your connections are very generalized. But also wrong. She is not "somehow" connected to the sun. It's the moon. As for the planets, she only connects with a few of them. Namely Venus, Jupiter, Mercury and Saturn.

Fourth, she's my guardian, and my guide. What's so puzzling about that?

Fifth, if you knew her in the past you wouldn't hold the beliefs you do now. You'd be more like me, considering I did know her in the past, and I believe the things I do now... not the things you do now.

In any case, nice generalizations, next time try for something specific.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
@ everyone

Thanks for all the replies everyone. Thanks for posting pics of your altar Woodwytch, it's very pretty
. I'll try and respond to everyone individually later on.

Today I meet BaphometsProphet in person! Exciting!

~ Scribe

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

Watch out, be safe!

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Hey OrionTri Lol nice knowing you. I do presume there is some stuff awaiting for you. I will reply to your riddle very very soon formulating a good statement but more of a complex answer.

Love and Light.

Peace.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by OrionTri

Since you're asking "spiritual" questions i'd like to do the same for you.

You are walking through a dust baked trail, on an eastern slope of the mystical WuDang mountains; the soft morning light lays a gentle hand on you, shining across over the Purple Cloud. Mist blurs your view of the ground, separating you from the Earth and placing you among the heavens. The trail winds and distorts but you stay on track. After hours of searching, days of walking, you finally arrive at your destination. A field, laying home to hundreds of tiny white flowers; and one small anomaly. A blood-red flower, the same size of its white counterparts sits seemingly randomly amongst them.

Why is this particular blood-red flower where it is?

In the words of you, Shadow:

Originally posted by ShadowNinja
Tricky question
So you must be very open minded. Think about the question it self and reply

There are no right or wrong answers; the judgement and perception of your answer will tell me all i need to know.

Of course, this isn't open to just Shadow, if anyone else can be bothered, knock yourself out (not literally of course!).

OMG
So many possibilities my mind is racing ... but if I'm honest, the first thing that came to mind when I read your riddle (probably because of the flower link), was James Lovelock's 'Gaia Principle' ... specifically his 'Daisyworld' hypothesis. (oops, my 'closet nerdism' is showing) !

Symbolically this could mean that one tiny thing (red flower), can make a vast difference under the right / wrong conditions (depending on the view you choose to take) ... movement of any kind, by it's very nature creates change.

It could also be seen as an anaolgy that promotes the philosophy ... to embrace the life we live ... struggles and traumas included ... because these are the elements that teach us strength / morality / individuality.

It is only when we give-in or see ourselves as the victim that we become weakened / bitter / cynical.

Red is the colour of passion and energy ... but it is also the colour of the Root Chakra ... which keeps us grounded.

You get the idea.

I'm sure most of you will know (or at least have heard of) the 'Gaia Principle' but for those who haven't here are a couple of links;

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

Enjoy Woody

[edit on 3-8-2010 by woodwytch]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowNinja

I will reply to your riddle very very soon formulating a good statement but more of a complex answer.

Love and Light.

Peace.

And there dear boy lies one of your main problems ... neatly wrapped-up in a single sentence

Complex does not = wisdom / clever / intelligent etc.

Why make things difficult for yourself ... or indeed the people you communicate with. If grammar and sentence structure is not a speciality you can end up confusing yourself and the reader.

Always go for simplicity if it is available to you ... 'complex' can often lead to confusion when someone is trying too hard to impress ... but not having a full grasp of the issue at hand.

Remember ... there is no right or wrong answer to this particular riddle ... just have fun with it !

Woody

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Ahhh something reminded me of an interesting quote I heard once "I am not like other for I walk amongst them as one of them, for I am within them but they see me as one of their own kind".

Well the small anomaly f the red flower can mean many things in a sea of white. Difference is not the part for both made of the same form just a different color that is all. (Yet I still pity some people being racist to others just cause they look different.) For they are all made of the same source and growth but look different in the sea of white acting as a different individual source. That flower is united with his brothers and sisters of white no matter what he is. But maybe he is different for a reason and that reason can not be understood by the white flowers. We talking here infinite meanings of both equality and difference so it is very very complex.

The more understanding is also that being different makes you stand out of the regular cycle. Thus the red came a long and became a red flower to stand out in the mist of the white sea of his counter parts. Which produces the effect of being different knowing something beyond the limited white flowers.

So very complex understanding to this statement and I do agree tricky, it can have many many meanings.

Love and Light

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Ok WoodyWytch you are right hehehe

I know complex does not equal those things and I do understand what you mean. Me pattern of through is buzzed up by the constant things taking place into the mist of the situation.

So thrust rated due to the late visit I got paid Grrr!!!
when will they learn the time difference

Love and Light

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Ha, thankyou for the introduction to Daisyworld! I've read a little on Gaia Theory, not alot though, so i had to google daisyworld.
For anyone who hasn't read about it and would like to, i'll save you the trouble and give you the link to this, neat animation.

That's a good analysis, i have to say i didn't understand it at first, but then when i watched the above about daisyworld it made sense!
Even through your post, a message of equality is spread viewing neither flower as a victim.

Ha, i was hoping someone would mention the root chakra idea! I kind of though the flower being red was quite symbolic of grounding. Well done

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Your prime message of equality shines through here, and your way of seeing nothing as stronger but all as equal.
You also mentioned that they are of the same "source" yet one is just coloured differently to the other which does imply that neither are greater.

It's a good answer shadow.

You are the only person to mention racism, which was good of you to pick up on.

To All:

Out of all the answers given to me, i must repeat that neither is greater than the other and although some answers may seem more thought out that the one you may of gave etc, they are all very good answers. Does anyone else see the similarity between the flowers and the answers?

Thankyou everyone.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Ha, thankyou for the introduction to Daisyworld! I've read a little on Gaia Theory, not alot though, so i had to google daisyworld.
For anyone who hasn't read about it and would like to, i'll save you the trouble and give you the link to this, neat animation.

That's a good analysis, i have to say i didn't understand it at first, but then when i watched the above about daisyworld it made sense!
Even through your post, a message of equality is spread viewing neither flower as a victim.

Ha, i was hoping someone would mention the root chakra idea! I kind of though the flower being red was quite symbolic of grounding. Well done

Hey there OrionTri,

First of all let me just say that, that is an amazing little animation ... makes the whole thing so easy to understand ... thanks for adding it ... even I understood the principle better.

James Lovelock was one of my hero's ... right up there with Albert Einstein. (I really am a nerd aren't I) ?

And thank-you for the feedback on your riddle ... do I win a gold-star for my fridge door for mentioning the Root Chakra ?

On a slightly different point ... is this one of your own riddle or a Zen thing via the martial arts / monk connection on the WuDang Mountain ?

It looks breathtaking ... you can feel the spirituality oozing out of your computer screen as you savour these pictures.

#1 WuDang Temples;

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4645b28fdbbf.jpg[/atsimg]

#2 Purple Clouds Over WuDang Mountain;

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/45af03eb30fd.jpg[/atsimg]

#3 Martial Arts At WuDang;

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e9e55fc10fff.jpg[/atsimg]

The reason I ask is because the 'purple cloud' part struck a chord with me ... insomuch that I have had a repetitive dream over the last 20+ years (not nightly or anything but now and again over that time), that is set in a landscape similar to the one you describe ... and the words that come into my mind are ...

'Beyond the purple clouds the crystal caves are found' !

Any ideas (anybody) ???

Woody

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Thanks, helping is good

Haha, i'm not gonna lie that is a bit nerdy!

If i had a gold star fridge magnet, you'd be the first person on my list to award it too.

The question it's self is a lot more simple than i described and is a Zen question. It's an old story regarding monks and a field, i can't remember the whole thing (to be honest they're the two principles most zen riddles involve!). I first heard it from a friend who was (ironically) interrogating someone who thought they were an alien, and for me the question marks the boundaries between truth and lies; a split between the real and the unreal.

I filled the question out, filling the two places in and the descriptive writing. The mountain and the Temple were both places i added in. The Purple Cloud is also a temple located on the WuDang mountains, one of the most "commercial" temples though.

I feel i have a connection to alot of asian traditions (yes, i know that covers alot
), i may of been a monk in a past life! I'd love to have a reading on that, but i've never been too sure on those type of readings.

Anyway, the mountain specifically just stands out to me as such an amazing place, so i decided to throw it into the riddle.

I want to go there, and i've recently been contemplating moving or atleast having a trip (a personal trip) to the mountain.

I've heard nothing of crystal caves, yet i imagine there may be something along those lines hidden in such a place; a place that beautiful is bound to harbour many secrets.

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   

I feel i have a connection to alot of asian traditions (yes, i know that covers alot
), i may of been a monk in a past life! I'd love to have a reading on that, but i've never been too sure on those type of readings.

Hey there OrionTri,

Thanks for the reply and information about the Purple Clouds / Crystal Caves etc ... and I'm sure you're absolutely correct ... there will be a multitude of secrets hidden there or thereabouts ... I'm pretty certain that's why the ancients will have chosen the location in the first place.

The way the WuDang Peak reaches into the sky like it does, reminded me a little bit of Machu Piccu in Peru, where the ancients also built a sacred site .

One of the things I'm working on / writing about, at the moment (in 'The Atlantean Analysis' - see signature), concerns the links between all ancient civilizations ... this might just be another one to add to my ever increasing collection.

(Note to self ... do a bit more research on this location)

As for the potential pastlife connection with Asian traditions you may well be right.

Having a passionate interest about a specific historical time period / location etc ... is one of the more obvious indicators ... although not always a guarantee that your soul has had an incarnation at such a time ... and in such a place.

Discovering details about your pastlives (either spontaneously as I did ... or via regression therapy), is in most cases very productive ... insomuch that it helps you to understand your 'being' at a deeper level (what makes you tick ... and why) !

However, one of my pet-peeves (as a Past-life Regression Therapist), and one that set-off alarm bells when you used the term ... is 'Past-life Reading'

Ok, I know these things exist via the Tarot - I have read the Tarot myself for over 20yrs - so I know how this works and it is an acceptable method ... but a minor method (as far as past-life recall is concerned).

But the thing that makes me angry, is when I have a client contact me in person / on my website / by phone to discuss Regression Therapy ... and says something like ...

'I have been regressed before ... and I was told that I was a **** (fill-in the blank) who lived in **** (fill-in the blank) !!!

Now ... whilst I admit that on occasion I have met someone (not necessarily a client) ... and had 'flashes' of one of their previous lifetimes. But it would be totally unethical of me to tell them what I'd seen ... because that would serve no theraputic purpose to the development of the person involved whatsoever. They need to recall the memories themselves in an effort to further their personal understanding and spiritual development.

And that is why ... in spite of the fact that Past-life Regression is quite popular at the moment - the way that fanciful trends often are - not least because it has been embraced with open arms by the New-Age movement (probably because it has been embraced with open arms by the New-Age movement :lol
... that I approach the subject from a psychological standpoint (the 'alternative' options leave me cold *shivers).

After my own 'spontaneous' experience(s), I studied Applied Psychology in an effort to understand how the human mind worked (oh $h!t the nerds back) !!! And to see how these Past-life Memories could be accessed without the risk of subliminal suggestions being planted (intentionally or otherwise) by the therapist, which would inevitabley create 'false-memory' ... after all, that would defeat the whole object wouldn't it.

That's why, when I became a Past-life Regression Therapist, I developed my own technique for helping clients retrieve their PLM's that does not use hypnosis. As a result the memories are 'cleaner' and the client is aware of what they said during the session and doesn't have to rely soley on listening to the recording of that session (win win situaion).

Over the last 16+yrs that I've used this method it's proven to be very successful ... by the fact that throughout those years and the hundreds of people that I've regressed ... I've only ever had 4 people who could not recall any pastlife memories ... we concluded that maybe this was their 'first-time' and they had no past-lives to recall (???) It's plausible !

So, after I have droned on for far too many paragraphs ... I will now step off my soapbox and just say that if you ever decide to discover your past-lives ... choose a regression therapist as opposed to a person who 'reads' your pastlives ... and find a reputable regression therapist (research previous clients and find-out how their sessions went) remember ... these people are accessing the most vunerable depths of your mind and should handle it with care and respect.

That said ... and not being biased at all ... I highly recommend PLRT, you will be amazed at the person you can become by having that extra knowledge and understanding ... not just of yourself ... but everyone around you.

Finally, I recommend to anyone who does undergo PLRT ... research ... research ... research ... as much as you can from the things you recall. It's so much easier to do that nowadays ... but when I recalled my first pastlife memories I had to do it the old fashioned way ... through libraries and record offices etc.

But it was so worth the hard work because I was able to confirm locations / events / and at least half a dozen names that I'd recalled ... it really is an amazing experience ... and one that personally changed my life and opened the door for a vast array of new experiences that followed.

Obviously not everyone has such an intense ... life-changing effect after recalling their pastlives ... but it will definately be like switching the light on in a darkened room.

OMG I'm so sorry to have gone on so much ... it's just a subject that I'm totally passionate about (you probably guessed that already).

Woody

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Does anyone else see the similarity between the flowers and the answers?

Thankyou everyone.

'Individuality' !

Everyone has their own perspective on the details of the question.

When I hold my meditation (for beginners) courses ... one of the things that always amazes the participants is that when I lead them in a guided visualization ... we go around the circle afterwards ... listening to each persons account of what they'd seen during the session.

And even though they'd all listened to the same words ... at the same time ... they'd all translated the information with an individual perspective of the words ... and all their accounts were different (relativity at it's simplest and best)

On a bigger scale ... this is a good example of freewill ... and how one persons way is not necessarily the best way for someone else.

That's what I find so frustrating about Unity's (Mistiq's) assumption that because others don't think the way she does ... they are the ones that are wrong !

When in reality ... just like your riddle ... there are no right or wrong answers.

Orion I have to say I've really enjoyed the reaction your riddle has provoked in me ... it's made me step back and think about some of the basic concepts that tend to get bypassed in our daily mundanity.

Thank-you so much

Woody

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Lol, i realised after i typed out the message that you're a past life regression therapist so i prepared myself

Yeah, i'm not normally one to jump to conclusions, so i look upon the fact i have a passion for the traditions etc as skeptically as possible; it is just one possible conclusion.

I've been thinking about taking a past life therapy course or something, i don't really know much about the subject so i didnt know what was good or what wasn't. Thankyou for the advice on what is good or not.

I live in lincolnshire, i know it's quite near yorkshire, (well, i think it might be two countys away or something) so if you know any places near my area that would be most wonderful

It's alright, i don't mind going on; it's all good info. thankyou!

top topics

<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join