It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My expiriences from 10 and up

page: 68
<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by BaphometsProphet

I don't need to grow up in the least, I have memories from childhood, and my son has called me out to witness crafts, these arent distorted objects high up, mind you, but rather 30-40 feet in diameter on average, flying soundlessly, hovering on one occasion for 5 minutes, and going over our roof at at as low as 50 feet, to 100, and vanishing on a cloudless night. He has shared too.

In addition, the information I'm sharing is what I've been given.

Scribe has one agenda, and that is to name call, and put down anyone sharing their experiences, on their own thread mind you, over and over again reltentlessly and aggressively.

Your comments are also narrow minded, and judgmental, and speak of anothers experiences that are 100% as given, as if you have some ability to dismiss them. Please take that attitude elsewhere and drag your "friend" with you, because quite frankly, I'm not into this nonstop bullying.

And I will continue to speak up to Sribe and suggest he either seek himself, or exit the thread.

I suggest you find another one as well. Enough is enough.

Extremely rude and controlling behavior and its not appreciated.

[edit on 2-8-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
To Baphotep and Scribe

I would like to ask you a question and I would like to hear individual answers from you both.

Are you a grain of sand in a sand box or are you the whole sand box??

Tricky question
So you must be very open minded. Think about the question it self and reply individually, not both answers put into one please.

Love and Light to you.

Hope to hear a reply soon.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by BaphometsProphet

Hahahaha I do know that and thank you I do like being young at times

Anyhow I was wondering to do it this way now.

What would you like me to touch base on???

Be specific and not rude please I do try not to be rude to you guys but at times they way you put things makes me angry.

Try to understand it is not cause you name call me and all. It is mostly because of what I went through and experienced in life that you just toss around like a ball. That is what makes me mad due to the fact that you and scribe make things like that. When I went through hell and back lost loved ones through these experiences as well. The matter of fact that my experiences are real. So try to see where it takes when you and scribe come along call me a lier also a hoaxer.

I am not gonna judge you guys anymore but I would like to imply that you would be a bit more civilized when you call real experiences of a person. Hoax and various other things because you can come off on the wrong foot with that sort of attitude.

Love and Light to you man peace.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

No Unity it was not channeling and it was a remote viewing I just sort of piped into the location at the right time. Also what I found interesting was the fact that this was some sort of portal opening not really a seal. They had some sort of like system almost close to a Star Gate but different. Also the pad operator was typing in symbols and he got it wrong. So his supervisor had a shout at him and then he deleted some of the symbols that showed on the screen, which looked like holographic to me. After the symbols opened a dark tall being came through it was pure dark energy very very alarming. He was at least 4-6 meter tall well built fully dark he even had dark energy coming off him. I am sure he also had wings like Draco's have at times, but he was evil also the sickening thing was. When he came through he picked up the guy that was typing in the symbols before and ate him like a cookie or snack it was bloody sickening. I could not eat for couple hours it was that sick and I was very very alarmed.

I am not afraid to name him so I do not care people need to know. But I am sure as hell freaked about this situation and it is not to be taken lightly. Also when the dark being came through the portal the guys supervisor came up to him and spoke some sort of dialogue. The thing looked like it came under his control or something I am just wandering what the hell is going on here??

Also part of me is worried that they are bringing stronger troops to Earth as if they mounting for war or something. I just hope Earth does not become a battle ground.

Love and light to you.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   
I can be civilized, as long as you agree to answer questions, present evidence, keep an open-mind, and cease your demonizing of people who's opinions disagree with your own.

In short, you and Unity have to give us the same courtesy you are asking for.

To begin with, here is my answer to your question. It is quite complex, deep, and rhythmical. It is this: mu.

Now, onto serious matters. You and Unity have both claimed that I resort to childish name-calling. Seemingly, you also believe that Baphomet has done this now too.

I think I speak for both Baphomet and myself when I say we would like to see the evidence of this childish name-calling. Would you show us where we have done this?

I will now single-post link you to several posts where you have called me childish names. This is my evidence that you are guilty of what you accuse Baphomet and I of.

• In this, Link I, you accuse me of both "manipulating" and of being "black ops".

• In this, Link II, you state that I am very similar to the "Black Ops" you and Unity encountered a few weeks ago.

• Here, Link III, Unity says that religion, creed, dogma, and beliefs (all things I believe in) are products of the "Dark-Siders", which means she believes I am a Dark-Sider.

I present those three links as evidence of yours and Unity's childish name-calling. Please present evidence that Baphomet and I have done the same to you. Full posts, so I can read the context, as I have done for you.

Your next section is about the trials and ordeals you have suffered through, which accompanied your beliefs in their growth. You use this as a podium of some kind; a means to elevate your experiences on a pedestal so that they seem more important.

1. You state that Baphomet and I toss around your "hardships" like a ball. That you have been to Hell and back, so you must know the Truth.

If suffering is the only "proof" you have for your claims, then Jesus Christ knows the only Universal truth. He was crucified — to death — for his beliefs.

Osiris, from Egyptian polytheism, also knows the whole truth. He was murdered — and dismembered — for his knowledge.

I know the truth too. I have been hunted down, persecuted, called insane, demonized, and assaulted by my fellow man — and fellow non-man — just as you have.

You must acknowledge my truth-gained-through-suffering, if you want me to acknowledge your truth-gained-through-suffering.

2. You state that you have lost loved ones on the road to your enlightened views.

This one I can relate to really well. I just attended the Wake and Funeral service for my Uncle, Jesse, this very day. He was seized by the Spectre of Death itself. I have personal experience, and witnesses, to attest to this.

Uncle Jesse was only the most recent victim in my journey forward. He was not the first. Not nearly. I have anniversaries for those who have lost their lives in my quest.

I also have anniversaries for those who were saved.

My altar, located here, is made from memories of those who have left this world too soon.

Savor that picture, as I do not often let people see my altar. I can count the things I acquired myself on one hand. Everything else was a gift. A knife from my Uncle is soon to join it.

I have lost loved ones, just as you have. My spiritual truth is just as valid as yours is.

You asked for courtesy, and kindness. I have done this. Now it is your turn to return such kindnesses by actually responding to this message.

You also now have a visual of my altar. She — my spirit guide — worked with the very same altar. You have me, my energy signature, my altar's energy signature, and now her energy signature present on my altar.

Feel free to read anything about me, and her, from all of those energy deposits. I am curious as to what, if anything, you can actually read. I can't give you any more clues or abilities unless I flat out spell her name for you.

So, Unity and Shadow, the ball is in your court now. Rise up to the courtesy, or continue to act like children. It is your decision.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   
I'm also curious as to who he thinks has 2 accounts

It still baffles me as to why you two seem to constantly vilify Scribe
I've gained a considerable amount of information from his posts both on the thread and via u2u's, he's not this monster you paint him to be.

Also, enough with the "I've been through hell and back" victimisation please, so have I, but you don't see me using it to try and back up my arguements for a sympathy vote.

Scribe: Very pretty altar
The curved dagger and the mirror caught my eye, very nice

Unity: Offtopic but hey
You mentioned that your sons play WoW, I recently gained access to testing the Beta version for the next expansion for glitches and the like, could you ask them if there's anything in particular that they would like me to test for them and I'll report back to you via u2u about it

- Phoenix

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by phoenix_zephyr

Oh, that 2 accounts is me.

My old account is JacobNH, and this is my new one.
I decided that the account JacobNH was abit, out there. Some of the stuff i've said and wrote i no longer side with and i was quite immature when i wrote some of it.
I took part in a sort of "paradigm shift" concerning spirituality and my beliefs so i decided to further myself away from the old beliefs and create a new account in which i can be a more mature ATS member.

I have realised that if i want to properly see the truth and see who i am, then my beliefs will constantly be changing, they will not be static. The next time i change my views on something (which will, most probably happen alot) i won't make a new account, but i did want to for this situation as what i posted through JacobNH was rather... out there.

I checked the T&Cs and it clearly states:

2c.) Multiple Accounts: You will not create multiple user accounts and "talk to yourself".

I haven't spoke to myself, and i havent made any posts of any sort on JacobNH since the creation of OrionTri, so i see this as a legitimate and non-term breaking move.
I logged onto JacobNH after making OrionTri once to see if i could delete the account but it was not possible.

I wasn't trying to hide from JacobNH but i did want to dismiss most things that had happened on that account; i have changed alot since then.

I don't know if Shadow was expecting me to try and deny everything and all talk of multiple accounts but i'm fully aware of the responsibility.

Moderators:

If my action (unknown to me) was a term-breaking action, i apologize and request that i can still keep my account of OrionTri aslong as i do not make any further progress on JacobNH.
By the looks of things, this process is fairly common among ATS members and has been done before.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadowNinja

Since you're asking "spiritual" questions i'd like to do the same for you.

You are walking through a dust baked trail, on an eastern slope of the mystical WuDang mountains; the soft morning light lays a gentle hand on you, shining across over the Purple Cloud. Mist blurs your view of the ground, separating you from the Earth and placing you among the heavens. The trail winds and distorts but you stay on track. After hours of searching, days of walking, you finally arrive at your destination. A field, laying home to hundreds of tiny white flowers; and one small anomaly. A blood-red flower, the same size of its white counterparts sits seemingly randomly amongst them.

Why is this particular blood-red flower where it is?

In the words of you, Shadow:

Originally posted by ShadowNinja
Tricky question
So you must be very open minded. Think about the question it self and reply

There are no right or wrong answers; the judgement and perception of your answer will tell me all i need to know.

Of course, this isn't open to just Shadow, if anyone else can be bothered, knock yourself out (not literally of course!).

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Ah ha! Makes more sense, thank you.
I shouldn't think there should be a problem with you making a second one, given you don't use the other one anymore. Otherwise, there would be a problem with Unity having her account given her previous one Mystiq was banned.

- Phoenix

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Lol, that was brutal.
I thought becoming banned and creating a new account was against T&Cs?

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wandering Scribe
I can be civilized, as long as you agree to answer questions, present evidence, keep an open-mind, and cease your demonizing of people who's opinions disagree with your own.

To begin with, here is my answer to your question. It is quite complex, deep, and rhythmical. It is this: mu.

Now, onto serious matters. You and Unity have both claimed that I resort to childish name-calling. Seemingly, you also believe that Baphomet has done this now too.

I think I speak for both Baphomet and myself when I say we would like to see the evidence of this childish name-calling. Would you show us where we have done this?

I will now single-post link you to several posts where you have called me childish names. This is my evidence that you are guilty of what you accuse Baphomet and I of.

• In this, Link I, you accuse me of both "manipulating" and of being "black ops".

• In this, Link II, you state that I am very similar to the "Black Ops" you and Unity encountered a few weeks ago.

• Here, Link III, Unity says that religion, creed, dogma, and beliefs (all things I believe in) are products of the "Dark-Siders", which means she believes I am a Dark-Sider.

I present those three links as evidence of yours and Unity's childish name-calling. Please present evidence that Baphomet and I have done the same to you. Full posts, so I can read the context, as I have done for you.

Your next section is about the trials and ordeals you have suffered through, which accompanied your beliefs in their growth. You use this as a podium of some kind; a means to elevate your experiences on a pedestal so that they seem more important.

1. You state that Baphomet and I toss around your "hardships" like a ball. That you have been to Hell and back, so you must know the Truth.

If suffering is the only "proof" you have for your claims, then Jesus Christ knows the only Universal truth. He was crucified — to death — for his beliefs.

Osiris, from Egyptian polytheism, also knows the whole truth. He was murdered — and dismembered — for his knowledge.

I know the truth too. I have been hunted down, persecuted, called insane, demonized, and assaulted by my fellow man — and fellow non-man — just as you have.

You must acknowledge my truth-gained-through-suffering, if you want me to acknowledge your truth-gained-through-suffering.

2. You state that you have lost loved ones on the road to your enlightened views.

This one I can relate to really well. I just attended the Wake and Funeral service for my Uncle, Jesse, this very day. He was seized by the Spectre of Death itself. I have personal experience, and witnesses, to attest to this.

Uncle Jesse was only the most recent victim in my journey forward. He was not the first. Not nearly. I have anniversaries for those who have lost their lives in my quest.

I also have anniversaries for those who were saved.

My altar, located here, is made from memories of those who have left this world too soon.

Savor that picture, as I do not often let people see my altar. I can count the things I acquired myself on one hand. Everything else was a gift. A knife from my Uncle is soon to join it.

I have lost loved ones, just as you have. My spiritual truth is just as valid as yours is.

You asked for courtesy, and kindness. I have done this. Now it is your turn to return such kindnesses by actually responding to this message.

You also now have a visual of my altar. She — my spirit guide — worked with the very same altar. You have me, my energy signature, my altar's energy signature, and now her energy signature present on my altar.

Feel free to read anything about me, and her, from all of those energy deposits. I am curious as to what, if anything, you can actually read. I can't give you any more clues or abilities unless I flat out spell her name for you.

So, Unity and Shadow, the ball is in your court now. Rise up to the courtesy, or continue to act like children. It is your decision.

~ Wandering Scribe

Hey there Scribe,

I can see the frustration in your typing ... and I know how it feels ... that's the very reason I had to step away from this thread ... I was getting dizzy as it just keeps going round in circles.

I actually tried to tell Shadow some weeks back, how much he could learn from someone like you ... things that would genuinely help his development ... but you know what they say 'you can lead a horse to water'...

Such a shame really, because I'm sure there is potential in the boy ... but the spiritual and esoterical become so distorted and blended with the fantasy he creates ... I genuinely believe he doesn't know where one ends and the other begins anymore ... if indeed he ever did.

And it bothers me a lot (another reason for my stepping away), that another member ... who I must assume in the 'real' world (whatever that is), is a mature woman with children of her own ... continues to encourage such ... such comic-book fantasy and immovable mind-set in someone who should be nurtured and encouraged to explore all avenues open to him ... in an effort to avoid getting trapped in that single line of traffic that you mentioned.

I cannot for the life of me understand why he sees you as such a threatening figure ... when time and time again you have offered him advise on his development ... unless of course it is because he is being told that you are a threatening figure ... by someone who sees you as a threat themself ... to the hold they might have over a young, impressionable and pliable mind (and they call you the 'Black Ops' lol makes you think doesn't it ... 'me thinks she doth protesteth to much' ... my, my .. wouldn't that be a turn of events) !

Another thing that puzzles me is how he can expect to 'help' others when he refuses to 'learn' himself. You know as well as I do that there is always more to learn (thank the Goddess) !

Like the old song say 'Life's a journey ... not a destination' !

Anyhoo the reason I have stepped out of the shadows (pardon the pun), is not to get back on this merry-go-round ... but to comment on your Alter ... I for one (as a Witch) know how sacred ones Alter is ... and how rarely the likes of you and I would consider sharing such ... although I'm willing to bet the enormity of your action and gesture will be missed by those that it would be most valuable to (their minds are set like concrete unfortunately).

As a return gesture from me to you I am adding a couple of pictures of my own Alter ... and 'Bertha' my trusty cauldron.

>>>My Alter

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by OrionTri
reply to post by ShadowNinja

Why is this particular blood-red flower where it is?

An interesting question which would depend entirely how you view things.

It's either there because:

1) It was meant to be there as part of a design
2) Its position is entirely random and due to chance

Now I know there are other factors to consider such as what conditions cause the random mutation in the plant to occur, if it's a recessive gene, in fact whether the white versions themselves are the mutation and the red is the "normal" plant ... but hey that's just the scientist in me rambling >.>

Lol, that was brutal.
I thought becoming banned and creating a new account was against T&Cs?

Brutal? Sorry was just being honest

- Phoenix

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by phoenix_zephyr
Ah ha! Makes more sense, thank you.
I shouldn't think there should be a problem with you making a second one, given you don't use the other one anymore. Otherwise, there would be a problem with Unity having her account given her previous one Mystiq was banned.

- Phoenix

Really ?

Now that explains a lot ... the scales have been lifted from my eyes to be replaced by the goggles of understanding.

Sorry if that comes over as a little harsh but after all the 'holier than thou' poop that has been spouted by Mistiq ... oops ... Unity over the last 60+ pages all I can say is 'BUSTED' !!!

Now 'Shadow' ... wake-up ... man-up ... and learn how to learn ... be fluid not static ... you are missing so much by hanging on the words of this person ... who seems to have become your 'puppet-master' rather than your 'friend' ... jeez she even tells you who to ignore and what not to read ... think for yourself for a change.

Woody

[edit on 2-8-2010 by woodwytch]

[edit on 2-8-2010 by woodwytch]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Brutal? Sorry was just being honest

Sorry that's my fault, i used brutal as a slang word not literally. Couldn't that get her re banned though?

Good, like i said there are no wrong answers, just views that can all equally be right.

The question is special to me, it represents the separation of truth from lies and marks a distancing.
Each time, the story is different, the scene different, but the question and flower still remain. The extra details are just there to distract the reader from the direct simple question that is asked.

Thanks for the input.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Couldn't that get her re banned though?

That hadn't actually crossed my mind or I'd have said something about it sooner. I'll find out.

- Phoenix

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Nice altar
As for the last picture, you've missed out the http bit from the web address

- Phoenix

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

I do not know why but her energy is so familiar like very very very familiar
I am very puzzled as to why???

Could you do me a favor and ask her if she and I were in a same race before. Also when I tried to feel her she felt connected some how to the sun and several planets at once.

Very puzzled as to who she really is but I admit very strong vibe from my past almost like I knew her really well. I am a bit freaked out also and shocked

I am mostly confused

Love and Light

Also what sort of answer is mu not really a good answer please redo it and be more specific this time.

Peace.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowNinja

Also what sort of answer is mu not really a good answer please redo it and be more specific this time.

Peace.

I think it's a lovely answer

It basically, if I remember correctly, means "Your question cannot be answered because it depends on incorrect assumptions."

- Phoenix

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wandering Scribe

Really? Go back and read how you post and what you say. I am very civil to you considering.

And if you can contribute something yourself, instead of name calling, then please do.

I don't play victim roles just so you know. Not to the leaders here either, anyone shows up at my door they're getting a citizens arrest.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Unity: Offtopic but hey You mentioned that your sons play WoW, I recently gained access to testing the Beta version for the next expansion for glitches and the like, could you ask them if there's anything in particular that they would like me to test for them and I'll report back to you via u2u about it

Will do. I have to ask them about it today and see. I'm very worried that game expansion is being put out with the sole purpose of coding the matrix, and for us to hold that image in our heads. I'm going to make up vision boards/posters/collages with dream images, paradise/eden and wonderful earthship homes, prosperity in Africa and round the world, communing with nature, and put them up over the house an bold positive affirmations, statements and do all I can to counter those images of cataclysm.

Another way I just thought of to counter their games and media, of cataclysm, violence and war is to make videos for youtube. Create collages for videos and affirmations so it has beautiful pictures and words of wisdom and that will take practice, the more impact emotionally the more it can draw this towards us.

new topics

top topics

<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join