It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My expiriences from 10 and up

page: 67
<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadowNinja

13 7 and power binary 0s, 1s, 2s always by the numbers! Well that thread is still bothering me. I know things could get worse but I'm picturing a win here instead. That things get much better.

[edit on 31-7-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Yes I know that but he does speak of things that I was told off that will happen soon. So I am alarmed as well

I want it to be stopped but I was told by many that somethings are meant to happen. But I keep asking them to stop it from happening because enough blood has been spilled. He speaks of a man rising to power with the solution this is the Antichrist remember how I told you who he is. I guess his awakening is almost at hand how I wish to stop this all to put an end to it completely. I reason with them day and night Unity but they keep saying that these things are meant to happen for a reason.

I am truly truly sorry.

Love and Light to you.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Oh I had a very strong reaction as if I was waiting for him to post this, but then I reasoned that that thread was touching on all the issues we all talk about and could simply be more programming. And could simply be activating the memes and NLP we all are conditioned with.

In any case, I have been shown other things. Also, not here in vain, this was not a mistake, so its not going to go the they think its going. Their little power trip lets make the revelations come true. Ad nauseum.

I've seen that their stuff lifts off the ground and then, that was a big cosmic no, it broke non-interference and the skies are filled. I do intend to hold and project, meditate, affirm and visualize this or faster and even better version of this.

I made pink hearts appear in the sky after 10-15 minute of trying hard to do that and walked away, made some coffee, went back to the door and was stunned. Never before, and never had the sky like that since. It was a weird sky, pink but dark stormy pink clouds and a fast moving layer of dark blackish clouds. Well all pink and white hearts and abstracted hearts 20 minutes later. When Im in doubt I remember the hearts.

Not on my watch!

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Kind of by a fluke I just found this thread. It's sooooo long, I only read a few pages so far. I found someone saying energy doesn't make noise, only waves, they're wrong. I watched a documentary about string theory once, and all the waves in the universe apparently make a musical sound. I don't remember if they put it to math or how it was tested, but it has sound. Quantum mechanics proved it.

I get a strange really high pitch in my ears sometimes, only lasts about 1 minute, someone said before its high blood pressure, mine is low side of perfect. Perfect hearing, it's been checked. It almost sounds like you would expect a dog whistle to sound. It goes away when I try to listen to it.

I have a lot of reading to do here to catch up. I have had some very weird unexplainable things happen to me too, nothing alien like, more on the paranormal weird side. None of it scares me anymore, I feel like it can't touch me physically.

I just had a glitch with this page and had a hard time getting it back so I am going to finish up quickly so I don't lose it again. It all vanished and I almost couldn't get back to your page, the mouse wouldn't click for me.

I will be going thru this thread some more in the next while. Interesting stuff.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit
Kind of by a fluke I just found this thread. It's sooooo long, I only read a few pages so far. I found someone saying energy doesn't make noise, only waves, they're wrong. I watched a documentary about string theory once, and all the waves in the universe apparently make a musical sound. I don't remember if they put it to math or how it was tested, but it has sound. Quantum mechanics proved it.

I get a strange really high pitch in my ears sometimes, only lasts about 1 minute, someone said before its high blood pressure, mine is low side of perfect. Perfect hearing, it's been checked. It almost sounds like you would expect a dog whistle to sound. It goes away when I try to listen to it.

I have a lot of reading to do here to catch up. I have had some very weird unexplainable things happen to me too, nothing alien like, more on the paranormal weird side. None of it scares me anymore, I feel like it can't touch me physically.

I just had a glitch with this page and had a hard time getting it back so I am going to finish up quickly so I don't lose it again. It all vanished and I almost couldn't get back to your page, the mouse wouldn't click for me.

I will be going thru this thread some more in the next while. Interesting stuff.

What scribe said is that energy VIBRATES, not make waves, and although you might not know this, music and noise is basically different vibrations, and with "energy" it may make noise, but it wouldnt be a noise a human ear could hear. Also on a side note, watch out now that you said youve had experiences shadow and unity will likely try to convince you about how they are about aliens and whatnot.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDebunkMachine

Scribe is not the authority on anything, what I wish he would do is start to withdraw from his programming and really do some inner searches. Its never too late.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDebunkMachine

@DEBUNKER

Wow what is it like 1000th time now that I am saying it pal I am not a recruiter far out. It is like an endless record replay no wonder it gets me mad cause you just keep saying things like that all the time. Also Snow I am not going to the so called recruit him as you put it. I am gonna say this the final time putting my foot down on this matter. I am here to merely share experiences and things I know, I only help people if they ask to or want it. THE FOOT IS DOWN AND THAT IS THE FINAL STATEMENT..........................

[edit on 31-7-2010 by ShadowNinja]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

Hahahaha it is ok Snowspirit always welcoming a new person to the thread. You are welcome to share experiences or things you know it is always great to meet an individual with paranormal experience or encounters. DO NOT WORRY I am not gonna recruit you like these guys say. I only help people only when they want me to help or want to try and experience things. I am mostly here to help spread awareness and share with ATS experiences also any messages I am given to share.

Love and Light to you take care.

P.S: On the energy making sound an interesting fact Whales have the closest noise on this planet that matches the universal frequency. It is quiet soothing and relaxing once you are still with your body and mind.

Peace and take care.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   

You want to know why you're "alarmed" by me asking what constitutes a hoax on ATS, Shadow? Because you're afraid of what will happen if the Moderators come down on you and tell you that you do fit the criteria of a hoax.

I'm not afraid of your thread. If it never get's removed I won't lose any sleep over it. You present a perfect duality here. On one side you have your theoretical alien beliefs without any evidence or support. On the other you have traditional scientific, spiritual beliefs supported by evidence and history.

Every time that you post something without evidence, or any scientific, historical, cultural backing it gives myself — and any number of other skeptical people on this thread — everything we need to present the real beliefs that you are misconstruing.

So, I'm not afraid of your thread. But I know you're afraid of being put on trial (that's an expression of speech, don't take it literally) as a hoaxer.

Concerning your attempt to understand my psyche... don't even bother. You have no psychological insight. What you have done is type a revealing statement about yourself, one which aggrandizes your lack of understanding of psychology. However, with 4 simple questions I could profile your entire psychological spectrum.

What I am "really doing" by asking the Moderators the criteria for a hoax, is simply asking them what constitutes a hoax so I can keep track over here of the times you demonstrate aforementioned things.

Concerning BP, whether the cap "spills a little bit of oil" or not, does not matter. You said BP would never solve the problem, and that their next attempt would be in 2 months time. It clearly took them less than 2 weeks to make an attempt which has produced more good than bad.

You sir, have committed a false prophecy. You are naught but a wolf-in-sheep's-clothing.

I'm not even going to argue with your food "evidence", since it's not evidence at all. Here are the facts:

Hormonal growth promotants are used to induce meat production in livestock. Meaning they produce richer, fuller, more healthy and edible meat. This means more of the animal can be used to feed us.

Animals are given antibiotics of various kinds (just like humans), which help the livestock stay healthy and strong. Livestock fighting off disease allows more good food to be produced, as well as more livestock to survive for future food production.

Additives are used to preserve the food. This means it does not spoil as quickly, and can be shipped and sold farther from the source. All which benefit humanities survival. Additives also make very bad tasting foods tasty, so that foods humans would have once avoided can now be added to our diets.

That is just a little bit of the stuff we add to make the livestock healthier, help the livestock produce better tasting and healthier meat, help preserve said meat for longer, keep said meat from developing as many bacteria and disease as they otherwise would, and ensure the shelf-life of the food is extended so it can be traded, shipped, and sent to foreign locales to help feed others who cannot readily access it.

Chemically treating food helps everyone. Period.

OK, I'll play ball with your next set of statements.

when you say I do not grow and advance is so redundant that it makes me laugh

I say you do not advance because anything that does not fit your pre-conceived notions of the world is ignored. Truth is not subjective. It is objective. If something arises that casts doubt on your beliefs, it must be considered if you are truly seeking to expand and learn the truth.

I consider all of your theories. I even test them all. When nothing happens I conclude that you don't know the truth. When I suggest something you just call me an "evil negative person" and immediately say anything I espouse must be "negative lies".

You are a closed-mind, and you know it.

While you have provided nothing normal at all with your $2 cheap statement

You say that everything you do is "for the people", whom you wish to awaken and help. OK. Let us then ask the users who frequent this thread if I have put forth "$2 nothings" ...

Phoenix_Zephyr
BaphometsProphet
OrionTri
AC500
TheDebunkMachine
AidanK
JacobNH
LaurenVirgo
Maybe... Maybe Not

Only Unity99 and DarkCyrus will say I present "$2 nothings". Unfortunately, I know you're too afraid to let the PEOPLE speak, so you hide behind cop-outs and twisted words so you never have to fess up to your lies and misinformation. So, let us move on.

Now I want to arise a good question

Oh goody!

how can you say you know me when you do not have proper energy recognition

You have never identified a single fact about me with your "awesome" energy recognition. I have been asking you to do so for 40 + pages. As well, Baphomet and I got every question you asked right. You twisted your words when you felt the chill run down your spine that we know you inside and out.

So, before you talk big for a little kid, go ahead and read me. Then we'll talk.

Also when you saying this is all a hoax it does not make any sense at all if it is a hoax like you say it is

Learn you some grammar, boy!

Why are you so reluctant to shut me down

I am reluctant to shut you down, and the reasoning is in the first 4 paragraphs of this very response. Go read it.

But most of all if it is a hoax Why would you be on an alien experiences forum

Because ATS is not an "alien experiences forum". ATS is for alternative views on everything. I have alternative views on things. I just happen to think your alternative views are garbage. And since you refuse to defend any of them beyond whining that you dream things, I am inclined to believe I am correct to assume they are garbage.

out of all the threads on ATS Scribe targets mine as a prime must shut down thread

I explained in this post why I asked that question of the Moderators.

And you're wrong, I actually have a very high standing among other threads and users in the ATS community.

I don't try and shut down threads, I try and "deny ignorance".

Ignorance like the stuff you tout.

So, in conclusion, after 10 seconds of skimming I imagine you will write a half-cocked reply touching on nothing I have said here. Instead, you will present straw-men arguments, try to sound intelligent, and use misdirection to feign away from any serious inquiries I have posed to you here.

So, instead let me present you an interesting statement with which to ponder over while you write a reply that has nothing to do with my post here:

Stop Sign Sun vs. Squid Shark Ocean.

que sera, sera

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

You do know that I won't care if you get me blocked I already helped some people so I do not really care. I am not afraid of what will happen and I do not need to be afraid due to the things that I have shown to some people. Also on your list there is a person with 2 accounts so numbers do not work dear friend. I do not need to fear you for I seen more scarier things then you in my life. For I do not fear to stair into hell because I been through hell and back.

Love and Light to you my friend I have no more need to speak to you.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   

You do know that I won't care if you get me blocked

I am sure you don't care. By this point you must be pretty drained from all of that not checking facts, and not supporting claims, and jumping through imaginary hurdles that you have been doing on this thread.

I already helped some people so I do not really care

What an absolutely horrible attitude! I have helped a bunch of people too. I'm helping people as I type this. But to just give up and throw in the towel. Shameful, boy.

You know what would help your standing? Opening your mind, finding valid scientific, historical, or cultural data to support your claims. Or, demonstrating the things you claim to be able to do.

Most importantly, quit hiding behind lies of "I'm not allowed to do it!" because you wouldn't say you could do it, if you weren't allowed to do it.

I am not afraid of what will happen

Neither am I.

Those who fear the future will never get anywhere in life.

I do not need to be afraid due to the things that I have shown to some people

See, this is one of the things that irks me. It's always "the things I have shown to some people" from you and your ilk. Show me something. If you can show them then come and show me.

The imaginary "some people" or the vague "them" means absolutely nothing outside of paranoid conspiracy circles. In the real world people have names, and there is no "some people" because reality is objective, and what one can experience all have the opportunity to experience.

Also on your list there is a person with 2 accounts so numbers do not work dear friend

1. Does this mean you're admitting you and Unity99 are the same person?

2. You fail at mathematics, averages, and statistics. If one person has two accounts (which you must now prove) then my list still contains:

Phoenix-Zephyr
Woodwytch
JacobNH
BaphometsProphet
OrionTri
AidanK
TheDebunkMachine
Maybe... Maybe Not
AC500
LaurenVirgo

Unity99
DarkCyrus
ETman

(althrough, ETman does actually have known puppet account, so that's one less on your team).

So, assuming 1 person does have a puppet account... for example we'll pretend LaurenVirgo and AC500 are the same person... then there are still 8 other people who could be tallied up in the "$2 nothing" debate.

However, I know you're afraid of other peoples' opinions, so you'd never dare to ask someone else what they think is informative. You're too busy being a self-proclaimed "super-being" to believe a human can be intelligent.

I do not need to fear you for I seen more scarier things then you in my life

The word is "than", the phrase should read for I (have) seen more scarier things (than) you in my life.

And since when am I scary? No one but you has said I'm scary. So, since "rationality is the highest", that would mean you are afraid of me.

You don't need to be afraid, child. I'm here to help; to take you from that scary place where aliens monitor and probe you all day to a place of peace and comfort as you pursue your spiritual road.

For I do not fear to stair into hell because I been through hell and back

I smell a persecution complex. You think you're the only one who has lived a troubled life? You have an entire alien race who give you super-powers, help you bend the fabric of space-time, and help you see into the future.

Or did you conveniently ignore their (non)existence during your little "woe is me" speech?

You want Hell, go live in Africa with my friend Ants.
Or go to Israel with my friend Barack.

Heck, if you want Hell (no pun intended), move in one block over and 2 streets down with the Hammer family in my neighborhood.

Your sappy sob story doesn't touch me one bit.

I've got my own Hell. I just chose to rise above it. I've got a stronger soul than you will ever have. And through the training of that soul, and my will, I have conquered my own Hell, instead of burying myself in it to garner the "pity vote".

Feel free to ignore my posts. I'm not here to dance like some monkey for your benefit.

Smart, intelligent, well-versed people read this thread. Avid skeptics and believers alike peruse the pages here. I'm here for them. Not for you.

They come here to compare and contrast an evidence-less Aliens Rule the Universe theory (yours) with traditional spiritual, religious, mystical experiences (mine).

So why don't you go meditate on that Third Eye Psoriasis you've been developing?

When you clean up that eye, and come to realize that all paths are intersections — that reality depends on the person's perception — then we'll talk.

Seek satori child.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Please ignore him, he just goes on and on, and his skeptical stance of refusing to search himself, and find his own journey and truths is his own problem. We're all being tested here on this planet, and his tests are his own. He's not contributing, except to put you down. Don't respond to him.

Concerning that other thread, that I linked. What do you think about the metaphysics? All along I have a strong feeling, even a message in meditation, to form meditational groups. So I have that thread, based on Morningmayan's course in manifesting eden, and of course, Max Igan's work as well, the Great Intention, meditational moment every week, and hour of holding peace and advancement over this world.

Remember those pink hearts I've talked about? I see that people need to combine their efforts and see all pathways to waking up the world, to lack of unity and community, unblocking, see all solutions found, that we are in perfect knowing in the moment, to unite, to support and gather around all the poor and homeless, to erect villages, to do meditational sit ins, protests that prayer/meditational, why can we not draw in all the help we need and all the miracle?

How to get this going.

Also, have a site that I'm working on for my area, with all the videos and some of the news, but need to add news and update it. Why cant every community get a group, message board/forum, survival education group going?

Many hands make work lighter. No one person can do this, in fact, theyre' not supposed to. We're all being tested. But we should do what we can do, and if starting something and trying to get a few onboard comes, then its a good thing to do.

Our friend in Finland said, for getting a group going that would be educational, that promotes world peace, unity, in every area, overall education on all and survival, and to not react to any of the wars or hate-ons they get going, to distract people who are waking up, he said, if you can get 5 people, that is a big thing, other than family. If that grows to 10 great. 20, 20 people in a group in a community may seem small, but thats quite a large awareness group and if they corrdinate their activites and offer video nights, group meetings, meditational, skywatching, and some child minding for young kids, face painting, that group will most likely grow to 50, then 100. Depends on the size of the community. 100 people in every are, is quite big. Even the ones ignoring this will hear about it, and learn a bit, and pay attention for future events, they may even begin to second guess it. Some might be nudged within by their Higher Selves and the Cosmic Family.

It can mean the difference between chaos and order, like self sufficient tribes, in a disaster, the difference between violence and peace, the difference between starvation, and survival.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   

I did a quick glance over your post, which was just needling him. Grow up.

By the way, you said something about a condition??? Does it block meditational as in listening to binaurals or hemisync? The simplest ways to unblock the kind of meditational that helps connect us to energy, nature, ourselves, doesnt always involve music or tools to alter our brain waves. Considering all the "schools" of thought you've studied, I think the best way to grow is to sidestep all that learning.

I don't know what kind of weather you have where you are, but if you can sit outside for an hour or more a day. It would be the best, to be surrounded by nature, trees. Maybe a park. Birds. I recommend this both nighttime and daytime. Maybe an hour each. Depends what you work at.

Sit comfortably, put an apple slice down for the insects. If you can seek out cottonwoods, even better.

Let yourself feel, in the moment, the wind, watch teh leaves rustle, and reach into the energy of the trees, o f the insects. Send love. Be peace. Connect, become one with your enviro. That in itself is quite an excericse. Notice insects, birds, seedpods lol, you could add a chakra meditation, but this is more about allowing your thoughts and credos to drift away, and becoming sensitive, one with, attuned to nature. Ask it to respond to you, to show you.

Another thing you can do with a friend, is send energy. Picture yourself standing beside them and sending light, white, blue, pink, energy peace, healing.

In the hemisync wave one from the Monroe Institute, which I purchased, you can put all your worries and cares into a big trunk before the meditation. I would add in your case, all personally held credos and beliefs, save for the belief in Love and that you are profoundly protected.

I'll find a couple threads too, and see if you have tried it.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   

I'm not even going to argue with your food "evidence", since it's not evidence at all. Here are the facts:

Hormonal growth promotants are used to induce meat production in livestock. Meaning they produce richer, fuller, more healthy and edible meat. This means more of the animal can be used to feed us.

Animals are given antibiotics of various kinds (just like humans), which help the livestock stay healthy and strong. Livestock fighting off disease allows more good food to be produced, as well as more livestock to survive for future food production.

Additives are used to preserve the food. This means it does not spoil as quickly, and can be shipped and sold farther from the source. All which benefit humanities survival. Additives also make very bad tasting foods tasty, so that foods humans would have once avoided can now be added to our diets.

That is just a little bit of the stuff we add to make the livestock healthier, help the livestock produce better tasting and healthier meat, help preserve said meat for longer, keep said meat from developing as many bacteria and disease as they otherwise would, and ensure the shelf-life of the food is extended so it can be traded, shipped, and sent to foreign locales to help feed others who cannot readily access it.

Chemically treating food helps everyone. Period.

Who are you? Do you work for the FDA? Or Monsato?
Sure additives make the food last longer. Sometimes 10 years longer. Not feeling good about that, sorry.

Overuse of antibiotics has been talked about for years already. Creation of superbugs, and antibiotic resistance.
www.nlm.nih.gov...

Hormones added to meats, are a huge worry for women in particular.
www.huffingtonpost.com...
Many other sources, enough for it to be a worry.

I haven't read the whole thread here, so I don't know what set off this "food fight", but to claim chemicals have improved on the real thing is ludicrous. There are limits and they have been overusing and abusing all these chemicals.
I will now go and try to find out in this thread what in the world set you off to the point of claiming chemicals are good for us.

edit to add:

I just went to your profile, and still don't know what started this food fight between you people, but you know better than what you stated above. Sorry if I took something completely out of context, but after reading your profile it's really hard to imagine you believing chemical additives are a good thing. Now I will go and reread this thread starting from this page back. I am a health nut and a foodie, if your wondering.

[edit on 1-8-2010 by snowspirit]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   

These threads could help you, they're some kind of wonderful. You don't have to agree with the OP, I don't even see eye to eye with him, but he's on his journey. I send you light and love, on yours.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
ATS.X: Alien Contact Meditation

Tuning in to Extraterrestrial Contact

Getting High Without Drugs

The five basic Yogas

How "the law of attraction" works

Interested in spirituality and meditation?

A study: Physical relations with ESP!

The BEAUTIFUL you: self truths.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Guys I got good news and bad news. Ummm how can I put it lightly

Ok a demon has escaped today through a seal opening, we are not sure who opened the seal but it was clearly released we tried to shove it back in but nothing. The demon goes by the name Sha'mi'el or something very close to it but yeh please do not result to panic.

The situation is being controlled and we are doing all we can.

Love and Light.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   

I have to ask, just because, where does this information come from, and when you get this kind of thing, do you ever wonder if something may be trying to get through to you. For example with channeling, there are many risks.

To my understanding, the dimensional openings have been done deliberately by those with esoteric knowledge and there is strong nazi link as well. They studied the leylines and set up places even in the four corners. Also I read an article about a summoning circle near or connected to area 51. The videos, Do You Believe In Magick that I presented in this thread talked about opening portals to Saturn basically, and its hellzones.

Eclipses, why was the moon moved? We have Jupiter's one according to Sleeper. Why does it perfectly cover the sun?

I'm pretty sure we have dimensional astral reptilian and other "ets" some would be called demons working with the black ops, military, infilitrating our governments and in high positions.

Also wouldnt it be dangerous to name them?

Edit to add: I guess you woke up not too long ago then, so this must have been sleep time. How do you know this wasn't an astral experience?

[edit on 1-8-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

Overusing or abusing a chemical treatment, and correctly using the chemical treatment are not the same things. If anything is misused, or overused, then it can harm more than it helps.

However, at their core, additives and the like are not meant to be overused. So when properly used they do aid us and help protect, clean, and enhance our food.

Have you ever imagined what unboiled meat would be like? Or what goods shipped overseas without preservatives would be like? Or if pesticides weren't introduced to keep pests from destroying crops?

You are right, I'm not a supporter of over-treating, or abusing these chemicals and treatments. I am however all for treating our food so that it can be cleaned up, preserved, and made available to all people across the planet.

Abusing is bad. But preservatives, additives, antibiotics, they're not evil at their core. They exist to help. If you would rather let pests destroy crops, harvest the meat from sick and diseased live-stock and ship preservative-free food across seas, go right ahead.

And no, I'm not an FDA member or anything like that. I'm just an educated individual who knows sometimes the "alternative" method is not the "majority rule" for the simple reason that science has figured out a healthier, more productive way of doing it.

Until science states that not treating live-stock for diseases, crops for pests, and foodstuffs for nutritional enhancement is better then doing those things, I am going to trust the scientists who have been giving me the food I've been eating for the past 2 decades.

I'm not dead, I'm healthier then most of the "Home-grown" people I know, and I'm not stuck taking vitamin supplements because I won't eat meat.

People need to really learn to see both sides of an issue. Go and spend some time with someone who is all about home-grown goodness. I dated such a person for two-years and watched her get sick way more often than I did.

It's not really a food-fight. Shadow claimed that chemically treated foods were horrible for you, killed you, gave you cancer and should never be consumed ever.

I disagreed, showed him my side. And he did what he usually does — ignored it because he doesn't have sources, just heresy.

Anyway, welcome to the thread. Go ahead and read around. Shadow welcomes all people here, but he only pays attention if your every word is saying he is absolutely right in everything he ever says.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Dear Unity,

please stop being condescending. You're not better than me. In fact, everything you've presented in this response clearly demonstrates you have failed to process anything you've read of mine for the past 50+ pages.

I am startled to see you believed my reply was simply "needling" Shadow. In fact, had you actually read, you would have seen that I had diversified segments in my response to him.

• One detailed why I asked the Moderators what I did
• One detailed the science behind my food theories
• One explained that he failed to psychologically analyze me
• One explained why his emotional fallacy was a logical fallacy
• One explained that I knew he would ignore my reply

None of these were to "needle" him. They are clear, concise statements, with support and evidence helping to prove their validity. It is not my fault if you do not like differing opinions.

Additionally, I am horrified to see that you do not think I know how to meditate. In 50+ pages you will find I am the only member on this page to outline — in detail — a meditation practice which anyone with any belief-set may partake of.

You have not posted a meditation exercise. ShadowNinja has not posted a meditation exercise. In fact, both of you have ignored requests that you do so. I am the only one who has answered these requests.

You are clearly letting your ego get the best of you by trying to talk-down to me about meditation. I would much appreciate you either presenting meditation exercises anyone can try, or refrain from trying to insult my experience in the meditation field.

Your real problem, Unity, is that you don't process and remember anything you read. Not even a month ago you were commenting on a meditation experience of mine. A little before that Shadow complemented my meditation exercise and said it was a great addition to his thread.

As well, you're asking me to "empty my head of creeds and dogmatism" so that I can make room for... well, more creeds and dogmatism from you. I think I will keep the creeds and dogmatism I have learned as it has taught me more than all of your cockamamie about dreams and aliens have.

The offer is always on the table though. Talk with your alien buddies. Identify my guardian/guide. If you do so, then you'll have my attention as they should know her. Until this happens I know you're just shooting the breeze.

Have a pleasant day Unity, and try to remember life is not a one-lane highway, but an intersection where all views lead somewhere beneficial.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
My my my, ganging up against one guy? Remind me, is this a thread for adults or grade school kids? Cuz I'm seeing a lot of one-sided arguments being tossed around.

Unity, Scribe isn't the only one who needs to "grow up". You're living in a fairy tale world where all the world is a "DVD run" and where you are the divine Universal Mother.
And Shadow, you think you're an alien emissary sent to save the world? Come on man, that kind of behavior could fly when you were 6, but you're 18. At that age it isn't called "imagination" anymore, it's called "delusionary psychosis". It's time to grow up, get out, and live the life of a normal teenager.
Same goes for you Unity, you may not be the Universal Mother, but you do have some kids of your own - stop worrying about the Universe's children and focus on raising yours.
So correct me if I'm wrong, but I feel like this thread really IS being run by children; or at least the mental equivalents of some. (No offense to you SnowSpirit, you are new to the thread and I can in part understand your dislike for chemical additives in food)

So instead of just plugging your ears and going "LA LA LA LA I can't hear you!!" Why don't you people start listening and learning about what makes sense HERE ON EARTH. Cuz no matter what planet or plane of existence you think you're from, Earth is where you're at right now, so deal with the reality it presents you with.
But to many, reality is scary. The thought that maybe there is nothing out there at all. I think that is what you hide from. You hide in your own fears and insecurities - the sheer insignificance of being a human trapped in a mortal shell; a mere speck in the great void.

So Shadow, Unity, if you are truly not afraid of the face of non-existence, then fess up to the fact that you are humans, you will die someday, and in the end a single lifetime is meaningless in the face of a dying galaxy in a dark and mysterious universe. You guys don't have all the answers. NOBODY does.
End. Of. Story.

[edit on 2-8-2010 by BaphometsProphet]

new topics

top topics

<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join