It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My expiriences from 10 and up

page: 66
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadowNinja

Energy vibrates Shadow, it does not "make noise". Perhaps you associate the vibrational effects of waves with noise, but tone and vibration are two different things.

And yes, UFOlogy is rife with ringing ears, it's also rife with radiation burns, radiation poisoning, metal implants, M.I.B encounters and much, much more which you have failed to acknowledge even one time on this entire thread.

You cherry-pick your information to form the most sound, and least frightening encounters you can so that people trust you more. If Phoenix was experiencing extra-terrestrial contact she would have more than just a mild Tinnitus (not to downplay the condition Phoenix
).

Shadow, here is a great big plethora of information concerning Tinnitus and it's various causes. You don't need to go seek out some conspiracy theory for it. Science, plain and simple.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

Your ears hear ringing which can very much relate to shifts. Also, when I was in that very high frequency state I believe it was December because we only had a couple weeks of snow in December and then it was very mild winter, much like March temps. I had to wait for the snow to melt to run out and run my hands over the bark and asborb earth's energy to ground. I was doing it all, by visualizing that until then which helped a bit. It was wonderful, but you can't function in a state like that in this world, it was like being light as a feather. And there was this rapid, ultra fast, buzz, not quite a buzz as we would think of that, very hard to describe but it had a sound. Though I can't remember if my ears rang during that period or not because I was in that state for a few days or longer and did not meditate at all, well I think I listened to music but was already in contact nonstop.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wandering Scribe

You cherry-pick your information to form the most sound, and least frightening encounters you can so that people trust you more. If Phoenix was experiencing extra-terrestrial contact she would have more than just a mild Tinnitus (not to downplay the condition Phoenix
).

Moderate tinnitus but I'll let you off

Scribe does have a point though, what would be the point of "monitoring" me 24/7? Why does tinnitus indicate being "monitored"? Surely if you were monitoring someone without them knowing, you'd not indicate that you were doing so with a loud annoying noise. That's akin to saying "Hi there! We're secretly monitoring you but shh!" You'd think more people would notice if my energy was as "wild" as you say

- Phoenix

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by phoenix_zephyr

Well I can see the connection between it and being monitored as awareness of monitoring, involves connection, and we are not exactly higher frequency beings. So a kind of shift is being made. Every single human being on earth and all life forms, is monitored constantly, as one man related in his expereinces, he was able to choose any continent, country and time, on the computer type super screen and incredible details of the population, their moods, thoughts, group and individual consciousness, including the exact number of fish in the ocean and changing with each second.

That is on top of the kind of constant monitoring or even lab they can set up in your home with experiencers.

In addition to that, we have a team, both cosmic and from Beyond, that assists and nudges and works with us when we are ready to progress.

Nothing every occurs by accident. If you see a craft, its because they have let you.

The difference is, we an push the limits on our hardwiring and become more psi, more aware, more connected to them. Its not just a few that have this ability, all of us do really, all can do this. In fact that is the lifeline that helps us to become aware of who we are and see outside this materialistic box and propels us upward and out of this level of lessons.

There is nothing more important than that. The biggest mansions, fanciest boats, a balanced bank account, credit, vacations, and all the fun doing hobbies and learning, noting is = to that inner search and discovery. Those are the diamonds.

Not only that, but while I share my experiences, others have there own, ShadowNinja has some kind of remarkable and even astral ones, all related to our perceptions and when you take experiencers who recall things, there are some similiarities and some differences, and some positive and more fear based even with the same group. The thread I linked by Sleeper goes into this quite a bit.

Also, observe50 has a really remarkable thread. Those crafts, thats one I have quite a few memories of, with the circular outer hallway, portals, which I looked through, inner rooms, some screen work, some medical, been in both of those. Mine were with greys and human ets, blonds and dark haried. Observe50 also talks about the greys and dark haired humans, I don't know if she also experienced blonds, and she knows of the bases, that I have talked about with far more understanding or detail than I have.

There are similarities and a huge team work going on, with those who are on higher levels.

Conversely some have a lot of fear based, its almost like a primal fear when you have a memory that involves bots and surgery, processed coldly like that for medical procedures. Some that is all they get to recall in parts.

John Lear and ET_MAN say something that I know is true, that every single person on earth has been processed, medically in some way or other abducted, and that instead of "missing" time for an individual which they do, its more akin to stopping the time program and a planetary missing time episode that goes on continually, for if you can imagine, processing nearly 7 billion is a little awkward, even if they had 1 million crafts or more.

This world and the way we live in this particular matrix within a matrix, configuration of what is a density and therefore an astral too, is so much different than we think, and those on higher levels know way more than we do, and use far more of their mind power, spiritual gifts, remember far more.

In seentoomuch's experinces, she spoke in her thread of her guide, the old man, akin to Family of Light/Higher Self, in a sense, Family, and he guided her constantly from childhood on, in addition she had experiences with this race of human type ets , very white translucent skin, blue eyes, dark haired, and it was a very heart tugging set of experiences. They could see her guide, the old man, and the higher level ETs do not do things on their own, but work in team with Beyond and the Family of Light.

The universe is a school, and its a steep learning curve all the way up with more and more responsibilies and roles of genisis, creation, hybridization, terra forming, guidance, teaching, monitoring, nudging, encouraging, sometimes tough love and giving a scare into you, mistakes can be made, all the way up.

In addition it is also like a duality school, but the harsh duality lessons are restricted to lower levels.

Everyone, from the Jungles of Brazil and the Amazon to the skyscrapers of New York, to the skystatiosn themselves, are monitored constantly, we're a completely open book and its all recorded as well. We should be playing the hero or quiet peaceful progressive helpful role a bit more, because some of that is BIG BLOOPERS.

Smile, you're on candid camera, 24/7!

edit to add: Its a very good thing too. Because we all have ego and a wish for privacy while we let our hair down. But the reality is, this world, worlds like this, and even more difficult meaner places, really show up our faults, blemishes, and its hard on us. We can't do it alone, we come down here with a team and much much support, even on higher levels that support is there, we are not alone or abandoned. But for those are more aware of this, and the monitoring and the learning curve progression curve, then the faults we have, the actions or inactions, judgements of others, baseness and self satisfying moments over helping another, times we dont listen, rudeness and anger and violence, arguements and all the things that many of us see in ourselves, thats really hard to face not being grounded completely in love, and we need help, because there are very few here who don't feel like they're letting their team and family down, and themselves down.

[edit on 27-7-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Hahahaha M.I.B's, implants, poisoning, real attacks, radiation burns, symbols/marks appearing on my body and much much more. Scribe I been through it all my friend so no I am not a cherry picker and the funny thing is thanks for reminding me of those. I am actually gonna touch base on those in my next post which is very interesting through what I experienced.
I have experienced M.I.B's and some monitoring properly at school as well, so I will touch base on it soon. Man I am so silly it just slipped my mind and thank you Scribe for the remind.

Love and Light

Post coming soon.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Hehehehe maybe I have been leaving the horrifying encounters for last Scribe

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   
www.regenerativenutrition.com...

Because CoQ10 is so absolutely vital to muscle cells, involved with growth control, cellular energy production, and other essential life functions, it warrants special consideration for persons with muscular dystrophy.

In two placebo-controlled, double-blind trials, 100 mg CoQ10 daily resulted in "definitely improved physical performance" in patients with muscular dystrophies and atrophies. "In retrospect," the authors wrote, "a dosage of 100 mg was too low although effective and safe." But even at this low dose, their conclusion was emphatic: "Patients suffering from these muscle dystrophies and the like should be treated with vitamin Q10 indefinitely." (9)

A very effective way of resolving Mitochondrial insufficiency, as Muscular Dystrophy seems to be a mitochondrial disorder -at least in part, is with a product called Zell Immunocomplex This contains several different respiratory enzymes, of which Co enzyme Q10 is only one of several, B vitamins, anti-oxidants and other factors that work as a team to rapidly restore mitochondrial function, including natural Vitamin E from wheat germ oil and selenium.....

Linus Pauling wrote about muscular dystrophy, both experimental and hereditary, in How to Live Longer and Feel Better.

"It was recognized more than fifty years ago that a low intake of Vitamin E leads to muscular dystrophy"

A study, employing 600 mg of vitamin E and a high amount of selenium i.e. 4,000 micrograms as Sodium Seleniate (daily I presume ed.) which got very good results in all five patients studied. "All improved their grip strength, two normalized their gait, another two can now sit down on their heels and stand up, one patient can now walk on his toes, one can now get up from lying on the floor without using a chair and two patients have improved their physical capacity. No side-effects were observed." *1

"The peculiar muscular degeneration of muscular dystrophy may be produced in animals is caused and is only caused by lack of vitamin E. Human muscular dystrophy shows identically the same peculiar degeneration. The key to the cure of muscular dystrophy is vitamin E." *5

Synthetic vitamin E will not work It has to be the natural "D-alpha" form, that includs the complete mix of natural tocopherols and tocotrienols, preferably from or with fresh stone ground whole wheat bread, wheat germ, or wheat germ oil. (p 645).

Muscular dystrophy is described as easier to cure in children, and easier still with added B vitamins and vitamin C.

I don't know about cure but this is good information and studies were done, also with the Reishi Mushroom.

here is more:

www.doctoryourself.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Hmmm interesting I might ask for my parents to think about it

Thank you Unity

Love and Light.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Sorry for the late reply, somewhat stressful here at the moment

So, what you're trying to say, is what I apparantly have had a heightened awareness of aliens watching me since I was little? Yet I've never seen any ships or aliens. Surely, it would make more sense, going by your logic, if you experienced this noise 24/7 rather than me, given you have seen and experienced crafts and operations and the like.

You, an acknowledged experiencer, are fully aware of them and seem to know that this noise is an indication of awareness of them, yet I hear this noise 24/7 and am a non-alien experiencer.

Can you follow my logic?

- Phoenix

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   

No, I don't know if you have a sense of it or not, but that we all have this occur whether or not we wish to, on a soul level, or are allowed to, remember or feel this. Everyone and all life is constantly monitored here.

And I share ET_MAN and John Lear and others in beliving that every single human being on this planet, including many animals and whales and dolphins, are worked with and checked on in their lives. In otherwords, we're all abductees.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

And I share ET_MAN and John Lear and others in beliving that every single human being on this planet, including many animals and whales and dolphins, are worked with and checked on in their lives. In otherwords, we're all abductees.

If it is true that we are all being worked with and checked on, how do the ones doing the 'checking' allow such horrible things to happen to people? In my own case, I have terrible financial worries - how can I possibly be expected to even think about anything else. All this hardship -- what purpose can if possibly serve?

I totally belive that everything happens according to NO plan and NO will. Humans are simply humans. There is NO alien connection - Please stop this nonsense. This is totally ridiculous!! Everything happens because people are SO corrupt and greedy. Your theory that we are all aliens who have had their memory wiped clean and volunteered to come here as some sort of school is ludicrous. Although I am young, let's be realistic NOTHING is going to change before I die.

2012 is a CROCK! Aliens are a CROCK! Even if these things were in any way true, they have NO meaning or significance to me unless I have SOME sign or experience to give me hope. It is pretty much a proven fact that people can imagine ANYTHING to be real. So far in my life there has been NOTHING to indicate that there is ANYTHING ELSE so let's stop the delusions shall we? For me, there is NOTHING ahead but strife and NO amount of meditation and positive thinking is going to change that.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by AidanK

If it is true that we are all being worked with and checked on, how do the ones doing the 'checking' allow such horrible things to happen to people? In my own case, I have terrible financial worries - how can I possibly be expected to even think about anything else. All this hardship -- what purpose can if possibly serve?

The truth is my friend they do not allow this to happen WE DO!!. We do not understand or see the truth of what is really in front of us. We sell ourselves for a peace of paper with a symbol or picture on it. For What cause you may ask?? It is simple we do it for pleasures and food letting our own selves drown in this system. Why buy food when you can grow it by yourself and produce food with the help of nature. But.... instead we earn peaces of paper that can get you killed over on the street. The truth is my friend we need to realize and learn the given truth in front of us. While working for peaces of paper and wasting your life just for that main goal. That goal is to have enough paper so that you can survive. Because if you do not have the paper you do not pass go and do not collect your shiny price at the end.(Pardon my Monopoly humor)

Money runs our life and the most simple way is that we can go live out in the woods near a lake,food and nature. The Earth giving us all that we need to survive but all you need to do is let go of the material world. The little peace of paper that is basically worth your life owns you and you are branded by it for life. Because it is you who chooses this life to live in fear that your children might starve because daddy or mummy did not earn enough colorfully shiny paper this week. This is slavery my friend and every single person in this world is owned by this slavery. The most easiest thing is that people could grow their own food and take care of flock living one with the land. As the Native Americans said "Love the Earth and She will love you back"

Well buddy we have sold our Love and our Earth to the big guys running this world behind the sense. We sold our planet like a cheap toy for food that we can produce our self. As a person once said "Money is power and the voice is nothing" that is the sickening truth dear people. Our voices do not matter we think we do but the truth is we don't there is no more voice of freedom. While the big wallet boys behind the sense are drinking their scotch and puffing their cigars watching as the world bows before their feet. We are lead into war and violence like mindless sheep let us take Iraq for example. They said that they are going in to stop terrorism there, when clearly there was none there. It was all for pure black fluid liquid gold that is worth more then your life to them. As the loving mothers and fathers also families mourn their dead sons, daughters and loved ones. The big boys are filling their pockets with pure gold and laughing of how easy it is to manipulate humanity.

The truth is my friend we are slaves and the sooner people realize this the sooner will things change in this world. But until then we have to line up in ques to get a sign branded into us labeled

"PROPERTY OF THE PAPER MONEY ECONOMY. If found please return to the enslaved work place where the property was appointed to".

Again pardon my humor but this is the truth.

I totally believe that everything happens according to NO plan and NO will. Humans are simply humans. There is NO alien connection - Please stop this nonsense. This is totally ridiculous!! Everything happens because people are SO corrupt and greedy. Your theory that we are all aliens who have had their memory wiped clean and volunteered to come here as some sort of school is ludicrous. Although I am young, let's be realistic NOTHING is going to change before I die.

How do you know that nothing will change before you die

Every thing changes in the world,the sky,the stars, the day and life for every single day is a change. Everyday, hour, minute and second is a change a lesson to be learned or experienced. To grow and change by this experience that is the truth for everything happens for a reason and there are no coincidences or chances or luck. Everything happens for a reason that is for you to figure out and realize for yourself. Everything does not happen because of the people everything bad happens because of the big guys running this world behind the sense. Because we let them do this to our planet everything is done by them. Also these big guys they are not people, they are monsters so dark that it would make many crawl in their bed holding a blanket and teddy bear crying for their mummy. The world is not run by us it is run by these monsters and they are not people. To them we are seen as flock a peace of meat trapped for a endless cycle.

The reason as to why so many events are taking place now is because these monsters are losing the rights to enslaving us. They are loosing their precious endless flock so they result to the option of "If we can't have them neither can you". Their grasp of slavery over us is losing its grip and freedom is on its way. There will be more events soon taking many life because these monsters will do anything before they lose the battle. This is why it is important to bring forth awareness to this planet so that the help can get here to protect us. Before the big monsters come up with another sickening plan of how to slaughter their enslaved flock and do something that could become very very bad. So awareness also disclosure on this planet is vital as the time is ticking away to other sickening plans being almost put into action.

So as you see my friend everything happens for a reason and also that many are becoming awakened now because it is almost time to bring in the help from above.

Love and Light mate take care remember all you need to do is let go of the negative to bring in the positive.

Another part to the reply is coming up ran out of space sorry.

[edit on 31-7-2010 by ShadowNinja]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by AidanK

Part 2 of the reply to AidanK

2012 is a CROCK! Aliens are a CROCK! Even if these things were in any way true, they have NO meaning or significance to me unless I have SOME sign or experience to give me hope. It is pretty much a proven fact that people can imagine ANYTHING to be real. So far in my life there has been NOTHING to indicate that there is ANYTHING ELSE so let's stop the delusions shall we? For me, there is NOTHING ahead but strife and NO amount of meditation and positive thinking is going to change that.

Hahahaha ahhh the good old 2012 theory the epic chaos, 2012 is not the date my friend it is later then that. 2012 is just going to be the peak of events happening. The roller coaster ride is almost ready to blast off so you better be ready for it. As I said before I am not authorized to yet release dates of several events due to safety protocols. But I can give you a small information on one of the events next year.

April 2011 America and Iran will have a conflict that might begin a new war. Depending on how things will go this year and the beginning months of next year. Basically we could even be looking at a WW3 but there are several events that should take place before April. These events will then signify if we are looking a 3rd World War or just a conflict. So keeping a close eye there and listen to the radio also monitor the news to see how things are going. Tensions will start building up about from November this year through out to March next year. April will be the final mark so the time line from November this year through to March next year are the months that will be the outcome of what we are looking at. WW3 or a mere conflict basically an invasion.

This is as far as I will go with the events for now others will be released on later dates due to authorization and security protocols. Sorry I wish I could say more.

Love and Light.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Shadow,

We make money to buy food that is chemically treated so it lasts longer, is healthier, and contains more essential vitamins and minerals the human body needs to survive. Homegrown food has been proven to include more disease, pestilence, and dangerous natural defects then chemically treated food.

You postulate that simply living "in the woods" because you'd be near a lake, natural food, and game would somehow make living possible. This is one instance where your age is clearly showing (human age I mean). Humanity did subsist off the fat of the land for a long, long time. During these times our life-expectancy was between 15 years and 30 years old.

Scientific advances, and the lack-of-eating-food-raw have joined forces to create healthier, more nutritious and beneficial crops, and other foodstuffs. Together, these processes have advanced life-expectancy, helped us learn to treat diseases, and given us a new lease on life, health, and wellness.

As well, the money is to support services offered. If a man works 12 hours in the blistering sun a day to seed, nurture, grow and harvest the food you're eating - what possible reason does he have to do this if there is not some kind of reward offered to him (hourly wages), or some way for him to afford medical expenses when he get's hurt?

We need a monetary system, otherwise no one would do any work because there would be no acknowledgment or recognition that their efforts are appreciated.

I'm not going to delve into your "Evil Government Bank-Lender Conspiracy" because it is too negative and you have no evidence of it.

You state that "everything changes", and this is grossly misaligned. AidanK wasn't talking about the passage of time. He meant paradigms, views, beliefs, opinions. People.

You, Shadow, are a static individual. You do not grow, learn, and change. All of your beliefs are so rigidly set that you accept no new information unless is steadfastly supports your existent belief patterns.

AidanK is stating that people like you will never change. And that most of the population are close-minded, unchanging, stagnate individuals who would rather ignore evidence to the contrary then let go of long-held beliefs now proven false.

Paradigm shifts in consciousness; something you cannot even relate to as you have a one-track, tunnel-visioned mind that sees no change, accepts no new information, and cannot handle the possibility of being wrong.

Additionally, if "everything happens for a reason", then the enslavement by the evil-dark-baddies is happening for a reason. Your going against the grain by fighting what is happening for a reason means YOU don't support your own claim. Way to be hypocritical Shadow.

2012... one of my favorite topics. Firstly, you state that 2012 will be "the peak" of activity... while at the same time you say 2012 is "not the important date". This is contradictory. When something is at it's peak it is most effective, most important, and strongest. So you are essentially saying:

"2012 won't be when everything happens, it will just be when everything happens"

You state that "America" and "Iran" will have a conflict. How do you believe that one superpower and a third-world country going to war constitute World War III? Have you forgotten the rest of the world? You know... Germany, France, Russia, Scotland, the Ukraine, Batavia, etc.

And, finally, how about that BP disaster you were toting as the new Illuminati event?

The one BP wouldn't ever be able to fix?

The one where there next attempt would be in 2 months time?

You know, the one where BP took 2 weeks to devise a solution, capped the spill, and started cleaning up the oil remnants floating on the surface with the aid of microbes and other life-forms?

When are you going to come back to that FALSE prophecy?

Moderators,

Would one of you be so kind as to inform me what constitutes a hoax on ATS?

ShadowNinja has presented false information, and incorrect prophecy.

Does this constitute his thread being labeled a hoax, or not?

I would appreciate some clarification, thank you.

Anyway, good post AidanK. Bad reply ShadowNinja.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wandering Scribe

Shadow,

We make money to buy food that is chemically treated so it lasts longer, is healthier, and contains more essential vitamins and minerals the human body needs to survive. Homegrown food has been proven to include more disease, pestilence, and dangerous natural defects then chemically treated food.

You postulate that simply living "in the woods" because you'd be near a lake, natural food, and game would somehow make living possible. This is one instance where your age is clearly showing (human age I mean). Humanity did subsist off the fat of the land for a long, long time. During these times our life-expectancy was between 15 years and 30 years old.

Scientific advances, and the lack-of-eating-food-raw have joined forces to create healthier, more nutritious and beneficial crops, and other foodstuffs. Together, these processes have advanced life-expectancy, helped us learn to treat diseases, and given us a new lease on life, health, and wellness.

As well, the money is to support services offered. If a man works 12 hours in the blistering sun a day to seed, nurture, grow and harvest the food you're eating - what possible reason does he have to do this if there is not some kind of reward offered to him (hourly wages), or some way for him to afford medical expenses when he get's hurt?

We need a monetary system, otherwise no one would do any work because there would be no acknowledgment or recognition that their efforts are appreciated.

I'm not going to delve into your "Evil Government Bank-Lender Conspiracy" because it is too negative and you have no evidence of it.

You state that "everything changes", and this is grossly misaligned. AidanK wasn't talking about the passage of time. He meant paradigms, views, beliefs, opinions. People.

You, Shadow, are a static individual. You do not grow, learn, and change. All of your beliefs are so rigidly set that you accept no new information unless is steadfastly supports your existent belief patterns.

AidanK is stating that people like you will never change. And that most of the population are close-minded, unchanging, stagnate individuals who would rather ignore evidence to the contrary then let go of long-held beliefs now proven false.

Paradigm shifts in consciousness; something you cannot even relate to as you have a one-track, tunnel-visioned mind that sees no change, accepts no new information, and cannot handle the possibility of being wrong.

Additionally, if "everything happens for a reason", then the enslavement by the evil-dark-baddies is happening for a reason. Your going against the grain by fighting what is happening for a reason means YOU don't support your own claim. Way to be hypocritical Shadow.

2012... one of my favorite topics. Firstly, you state that 2012 will be "the peak" of activity... while at the same time you say 2012 is "not the important date". This is contradictory. When something is at it's peak it is most effective, most important, and strongest. So you are essentially saying:

"2012 won't be when everything happens, it will just be when everything happens"

You state that "America" and "Iran" will have a conflict. How do you believe that one superpower and a third-world country going to war constitute World War III? Have you forgotten the rest of the world? You know... Germany, France, Russia, Scotland, the Ukraine, Batavia, etc.

And, finally, how about that BP disaster you were toting as the new Illuminati event?

The one BP wouldn't ever be able to fix?

The one where there next attempt would be in 2 months time?

You know, the one where BP took 2 weeks to devise a solution, capped the spill, and started cleaning up the oil remnants floating on the surface with the aid of microbes and other life-forms?

When are you going to come back to that FALSE prophecy?

Moderators,

I would appreciate some clarification,

thank you.

Anyway, good post AidanK. Bad reply ShadowNinja.

~ Wandering Scribe

SOMETHING ALARMED ME WHEN I READ YOUR REPLY SCRIBE I THINK YOU SLIPPED UP. I put your alarmed reply in BOLD

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Hahahaha round 64
In the red corner Scribe fighting against ShadowNinja in the blue corner

I find this so funny due to the state of mind that you produce such an easy exposed way of saying I am a hoax. Asking the readers to help you shut me down and the real question is "Why???". Now dear readers think that would Scribe really go through all this trouble to shut me down if I was a hoax or a hoaxer. I think not so what is truly Scribe implying to you dear fellow ATS readers??. Rational sense is the strongest thing of all and by trying to shut me down like that Scribe only makes me see your true agenda.

Also about BP you do know that even though they some what of blocked the hole there is still oil leaking out slowly???. So it is not even a full block and the situation is still at large my friend.

About Iran and America I did say it will be limited information so to tell you the truth relax

Food and chemical spraying is more deadlier then the whole grown food situation that you talk about. So would you really eat a chemically enhanced diet that you do not know what is contained in it. Or your own grown food where you know what it contains and know what was used on it. It is like saying "yes children eat the poisonous chemically mutated food it's good for you". If you think that is good then there is some odd stuff happening there I mean would you be so typical to believe every word your government says. While they at the factories and farms producing the so called poisonous food being washed in a radioactive waste a man says "Need more chemicals to give them cancer". Whoah whoaw whoah hold on a minute did he just say cancer???. I believe so he did as the followed statement of thought as the chemically sprayed food has been hitting the shelves of super markets. The cancer reports of people hospitalizing has boomed more then the baby boomers

So in a general sense Scribe when you say I do not grow and advance is so redundant that it makes me laugh. I have grown a lot, experienced a lot, helped people as well and produced some proof. While you have provided nothing normal at all with your $2 cheap statement. Now I want to arise a good question how can you say you know me when you do not have proper energy recognition???. Also when you saying this is all a hoax it does not make any sense at all if it is a hoax like you say it is. Why are you so reluctant to shut me down?? and Why would you be here if it is a hoax??. But most of all if it is a hoax Why would you be on an alien experiences forum?? and thus are you calling everyone a hoax. Out of all respect ladies and gentlemen of ATS do not you think that out of all the threads on ATS Scribe targets mine as a prime must shut down thread. This is the question we must ponder upon with the understanding of the situation that has just arose.

I might look like a kid Scribe but I am more then that in my true form so your odd reluctant attempt just failed. Because I do state also remember that you wrote and several people as well, that you Scribe are not here to shutdown my thread and that you are here to help. So isn't this a bit odd that Scribe is now going into asking to put me into a hoax section of ATS. Is this the prime goal that has just shown his true aim of why he is on my thread?? I believe so here is his statement:

Moderators,

I would appreciate some clarification,

thank you.

You can see the intentions clearly there with that sort of question coming from him.

Scribe you are really bad at telling a lie my friend I think one of my predictions did just come true "Didn't ShadowNinja and other experiences say that Scribe is here only to shut down ShadowNinja's thread". Scribe you just provided your own proof my friend and just showed that I had it all right about your intentions for my thread. I give you 5 thumbs up for being a good skeptic
and a handshake for having a good run. Now the true color of Scribe showed to the everlasting grim truth of reality of WHY he is on ATS. Just another skeptic who is here to make fun of people with real experiences and encounters.

I swear I just felt sad for you Scribe, I do feel sad for you my friend.

Love and Light to all.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   

I said to ignore him, he's roping you in again. He is a self professed negative service to self really annoyed by light. Ignore him.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Yes Unity that was my last post to him and it was all summed up
I am not gonna bother with him any more because he just provided us and himself proof. So my job is done there everything happens for a reason

I hope all is well with you

Today at 1 am I was over at a friends house we were sleeping. I awoke to an energy spike off that hit my radar strongly like something bad is going to happen or is happening Right NOW!!! later on this was reported in the news 5 hours later. It stated that it happened at the same time I woke up

english.aljazeera.net...

I hate it when this sort of thing happens and I pick up on it

Just like that Chillie quake
remember??

I guess the whole grid and force is true when they say:

"I feel a disturbance in the force"

Being a grid keeper is bad you pick up on things like this and I hate it when it happens

Love and Light to you also a big hug.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Yes, you always seem to sense quakes before they happened. A think lots have that radar and don't know it. What was the date when it happened, was it today or yesterday?, it had to have some numerological or astrological signficance.

Theres another thread I've been quite upset about, I've been setting intentions and saying not on my watch.

I want cosmic arrests done on all the bloodlines like I have seen, done and done yesterday.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 31-7-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   

It was Saturday 31/07/10 19:01 their time or basically 7:01pm. Also the 3 numbers of the time form 911 if remove the 0. But I guess its just me being odd with that number.

new topics

top topics

<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join