It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My expiriences from 10 and up

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
You feel electric and strong. White Blue calming.

I sense grass, flooding rivers, earth. I see sun and moon. Bright, happy and cheerful. No doubt full of the sense of duty. Because for you everything just is.

I smell sweet burning smoke. Mother Goddess protection and heart. Forest dew and morning sunshine. Violet flame, cuts through fear. Entanglment, caustic, love, caution, duty of protection. The need to work quickly. The deep sadness that propels us foward.

I see my reflection in all of this. I feel peace and air, and a very great heart, central sun. There is a need to grow, a nervous feeling that comes from the heart, to look up towards the sky and hope and pray for direction.
A sadness and incense that carries the essence of all. Rapture. Home. Peace. A feeling of soft wind and the tingling of the spine, warmth and heart. Taking in negative energies to release, purify.

Know that there is only one, and you are that one. You are perfection, allways. Be as perfect as you are, and focus on what you are, and not what you are not. V Because all is nothing and nothing is seperated. V

I sensed you all have called me to you, as I felt compelled to reach out. The need overtook me and now im here. Joy.

God created mind to fake mind into tricks of the mind into seeing truth

Mistakes are God
Dog is a mistake
(the all)God is love
(us)Dog is playful

We were created to see if we could correct his only mistake, which he created to free us of our(his/us) own doing.(our lives) Earth is the primal learning ground to train Gods. All is us, accept it and bow.

The darkest
The most fearful

It is for us to only realise and take back our lands of God, dear children. To realise that Dog is us and allways wanted us to know this, they have candy, and we have everything that is ever needed, all.

They await the time when they can enter the holy lands with us, but we must first reclaim that which was ours all along, dear children rise.

Thank you for reaching out to me. I bow to the divine in all us.

There is only love

[edit on 4-2-2010 by DarkCyrus]

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkCyrus

Thank you my friend I know I have duty here and a lot of things to be responsible for. I hope I am ready what is expected of me and that I will do
my best.

Dark Cyrus please tell me more what you pick up from me??
I am so curious hahahah I hope all will go well and ascension will happen soon.

I have limited knowledge because sometimes they do not tell me anything

[edit on 5-2-2010 by ShadowNinja]

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
ShadowNinja:
I think it´s great that you have these experiences, and I had no intention on raining on your parade. I just wanted to give my perspective, showing how easy it is to extrapolate a certain reality based on nothing more than imagination, some glimpses, diffuse notions and feelings.

I have no problem acknowledging that many human beings have genuine spiritual experiences, and some of course more vivid than others. The things you mention definitely puts you in the top five percent of seriously strange phenomena. Why then should you assess how much of it is speculation/extrapolation? Because I sincerely think that this is the way to stay grounded and keep ones perspective open.

And why should we stay grounded/open? Only because I think it´s the most spiritual thing to do

[edit on 5-2-2010 by exo.psych]

posted on Feb, 5 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadowNinja

I am starting to feel love from other people, so it can be confusing at times.

Is it mine, is it yours, is it hers. Its all of ours.

The more love there is to give, less pain will be.

Its easy to give pain, but to take in pain and release love is very hard.

I am lucky

I forgive myself for any weakness

And continue walking, only now feeling more blessed with each passing day.

When others express love, I feel blessed. And fear is shown to be nothing.

We go through pain until we break through with only love

Many of you have experienced more than I ever will

But I will allways feel your love, and be filled with it, as you, and others.

Don't rush, learn to allow.

Soon I will peel away all my flesh, dig dig dig dig dig, until there is nothing but love, pure, divine.

I haved reached a state of pure love and it is hard. I dig for others, when I dig for me. I see our potential, so I carry with me.

The best thing you can do is get away from people who do not take your love and express it freely.

Its not the hardest things we do, its the toughest decisions we make.

The hardest thing can be learning to allow, and facing our fears.

Sometimes A bigger lesson can be learned from it

I feel the love coming from so many others. Yet I have only to give in to the love and let it bring what it brings.

Soon we will all be in a constant state of love.

Just remember, it keeps getting better.

Just look at the time of year it is. Imagine what I and others are going through.

Voices:

I wish I could only have

Why cant I

Who is she

Who am I

Why am I here

Does she love me

I love him

He loves me

CLIMAX riiiiiiiiiiiinggggggggggggggggggg pumppumpumppump flasheshhhhhhhhhhh rest, relax, love, all there is.

Birth

LOUDER

Everything I have is yours, welcome to the rest of your life.

Aslong as my heart beats, so will yours. POP

We are only in as much love as the weakest link, so I will go there and hold onto the chain until there is nothing but my red pumping heart.

Forget the past.

There's so much love.

Jesus moves with our soul.

The sins of man are only what we have accepted as sin.

We live the dream.

I just want to let you know.

I am allways your love and in your heart, I hide.

~ooooooooooooo~oooooooooooo~ooooooooooooooooooooo~

I am giving you everything I am

Love Love Love Love HOPE HOPE HOPE I WILL PAY for YOU

Its time to heal

Life is only as hard as you make it

Dear Mama

Dear Father

I don't blame you.

Only in our most heartless, can be the heart of everyone.

I amaze myself, in the darkest corner away from light, I dance with happiness. All I need is to support myself, others have come to me, and I have come to them, is it over?

Whats next.

[edit on 5-2-2010 by DarkCyrus]

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowNinja
I once had a vision of my dog dieing and being hit by a car I woke up shacking and some what shocked. So I said to my self "No Way In Hell that is going to happen". After that dream it has been almost 1-2 months and I completely forgot about it and did not pay attention to it. Another month has past and my mother suddenly comes to pick me up from school and once I hop into the car she tells me our dog was hit by the car. Now at first I went pale white faced because of the car she described and when it happened and then the actual understanding that my dog,my best friend and my best pal has died. I do not know why I saw that but I now understand that they wanted me to be prepared for it and showed me it before due time.

I had this same thing occur last year just before my boss/employer at the time died of a heart attack.

the person in my dream who informed me of this was his wife who also worked there.

I never told her about the dream and then he died.

I went back there today because I'm in financial trouble and need a job even tho I was not keen on having the flood of happy memories of my old boss strike me as I walked back into that place but someone had told me that his wife had sold the company to someone else so I expected to see a new owner behind the desk, but no it was the wife of the man who had died, the same who told me ahead of time that her husband was dead

(she actually said 'hes dead' not 'hes going to die' but she was distressed in the dream as if she'd only just found out herself)

I wanted to tell her about the dream and that I was sorry I didn't say anything and for letting her down, but how do you do that kind of thing & what good would it do anyway? none really, better just to leave it alone.

But she did give me a few 'looks' during the interaction today that made me think she may have actually been in that dream I had, and the dream was not necessarily mine alone.

At first I thought it was my imagination when one time I saw a outline of a body it was not visible and what ever the being was I learned that it was cloaked invisible.

similar again, when I was a child I used to see pictures drawn in outline like red strings of light. It would only happen when I was lying awake in my room at night with my eyes open in my dark bedroom at night as a child.

Mostly I would see faces, something happy or friendly, sometime completely terrifying, and I would reach up with my hands and try and touch them as they flew around my bedroom above my bed, they were flat to. One time I remember seeing a couple who were in love & waltzing in old Victorian clothing. they danced in circles in the corner of my room, it was cool.

were yours like lines of red light like mine or something different?

btw, I don't know anything about being an alien or whatever, but I wouldn't go jumping the gun just yet. You might be, but I am not. Mind you, I believe I may have talked to an 'alien' before, on his turf too...if you could call it that.

P.L.U.R.I
-B.M

[edit on 15/2/10 by B.Morrison]

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by B.Morrison

Thanks for sharing your dream. As far as being as "alien" goes, I talk to them day to day and I interact with them from all levels of spiritual bodies and past, history, and future events. Im not talking about aliens like you understand them. But they are similar to light. They work with me. Shadows come and watch sometimes, they poke and play when I feel sadness through my love that the light beings have shown me, who I am.

I sit and allow all to watch but only those who have my love and I their's may interact. Sometimes they touch my heart with their hand and pump energy into me, then I understand. We are all from space, face it.

Sorry if I had come off has hard but I am energetic and some others cannot deal with it nor understand. I have a hard time myself. There is no blame (: Its allright.

I had a dream not very long ago.

I was in a dark room and there was someone with me. There was music and a moving display or show of some kind, behind partially open curtains which had lights coming from it, moving.

The person with me was affraid, he was waiting at the door and watching the darkness with fear. It felt like a war was going to happen, for me it was clear, so I just watched and waited. I knew sometime it would come and I knew what to do. I was not affraid because I saw it coming.

The person with me ran outside of the door and into darkness, the lights turned off. And glowing faces moved around us. I moved around and just walked, and ran to where I was guided. I did what I needed and soon after I realised I was inside a small box. I walked outside for the first time it seemed, I was being guided somewhere, so I had no time to stop and play. Even though I enjoyed everything.

SO

I ended up in a building with alot of important people talking. I was there listening, but I didn't talk. Some others were arguing it seemed, and disscussing the future. I was not really listening too much, only I was there and I knew I was important and I knew they were listening to me.

I remember hearing an answer to someone's question with the response "We control the world, damn right".

Of course I allready knew what they said, I was just there, listening.

And then it happend, the man who was asking questions walked up to a ball. It looked like a baseball, there was a child sitting on a couch beside it, I knew the child and his father were under this balls guidance.

The child almost screamed, "hes touching it!" The father said "shut up hes holding it right, fool" Then the man was struck by a powerful lightning bolt. I could feel the power and energy of this being within me who this man touched and died, as I watched.

They took me into another room with the rest of us, and they turned and looked at me and said "that was you", everyone looked at me in shock, "would you come with me, in private we have a word."

I remember someone saying:
"Don't blame yourself for his death."

Somehow I felt responsible, like by just being here, was the power that allowed that to take place. Even though I know I was not, and what happend had more to do with this man than me, I was just there, he touched me.

Theres alot of symbolism in this dream, and death like a changing or passing/moving.

Look where were at now. I just looked outside and saw light moving very fast in midday past my window.

It looked like a super fast being rushing past my window, as if to say I am here. You can now see us with your own human eyes, if you can see watch.

11:33 is the time.

Mark 11:33~
And they answered and said unto Jesus, We cannot tell. And Jesus answering saith unto them, Neither do I tell you by what authority I do these things.

Luke 11:33~
No one lights a lamp and puts it in a place where it will be hidden, or under a bowl. Instead he puts it on its stand, so that those who come in may see the light.

Romans 11:33~
Oh, the depth of the riches of the wisdom and[a] knowledge of God!
How unsearchable his judgments,
and his paths beyond tracing out!

May they kiss your cheek, and wipe your tears.

Experience

Walk with me,

Talk with me.

Lose yourself.

Relax, and dance to the tune.

[edit on 15-2-2010 by DarkCyrus]

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Yes in sort of a way but I saw mine as in a cloaking like reflection. There were some minor red lines like you explained but it was very odd. This encounter freaked me out because I thought a Predator is about to kill me

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkCyrus
I'm not talking about aliens like you understand them.

oh? perhaps you would care to elaborate on what my understanding of aliens is....

There is more to this then meets the eye.

We are all from space, face it.

I do, but perhaps the question is, who exists outside of space...where did this space come from....who made it.... I refer to 'our' space....but lets go up a notch into their fractal.....now who made that space....I'm not sure even 'they' know....

Sorry if I had come off has hard but I am energetic and some others cannot deal with it nor understand. I have a hard time myself. There is no blame (: Its allright.

it certainly is
however what you wrote could not be described as hard by even the softest among us, misguided perhaps.

And glowing faces moved around us.

I am guessing due to the detailed account of your dream that the lack of detail surrounding this point of interest was because you had nothing more to share about the faces....however if you do I would like to hear it...

"We control the world, damn right".
And then it happend, the man who was asking questions walked up to a ball. It looked like a baseball, there was a child sitting on a couch beside it, I knew the child and his father were under this balls guidance.

Imagine the building was an darkened space infinite in all directions, imagine that the men were impossible to look at directly. Imagine they could be hooded. Imagine the ball is something they are interacting with but instead of being a ball its a smooth circular table like object with a 'contact lens' style surface as the table top, it emits blue light and they may be seated or standing around it..........you may wish to meditate on that scene.

Luke 11:33~
No one lights a lamp and puts it in a place where it will be hidden, or under a bowl. Instead he puts it on its stand, so that those who come in may see the light.

I like that one. is there a 32:32 or an 11:11 or an 4:32 or an 43:2 or a 6:4? coz I'd be interested to read those too.... also 2:12,3:13,4:14,5:15,6:16, etc....

May they kiss your cheek, and wipe your tears.

Experience

Walk with me,

Talk with me.

Lose yourself.

Relax, and dance to the tune.

that might be nice...

P.L.U.R.I
-B.M

[edit on 16/2/10 by B.Morrison]

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   

yeah, sounds like we experienced different things there man! mine were semi transparent and not reflective at all. they were also luminous, they were like strings that emitted red light. very funky

I was too young to know what a 'predetor' was, the sci fi aliens anyway.

-B.M

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
@ ShadowNinja

You talk of having these extremely gifted powers (clairvoyance, energy-manipulation, pre-cognition, and others); you then assume that you have some kind of higher purpose in life - a calling - much like a Maitreyu. My question to you would be this:

How can an alien presence expect you to be trained and conditioned for some great purpose in a simple human lifetime if your experiences are so few, and spaced so far apart?

You stated in your original post that your primary experiences were the ages 10, 13, and 16. Then you followed up stating you were only 17 right now. My own spiritual teacher - who has continued her own journey now into places I cannot follow - began teaching me at the age of 13 as well. However, I had no days off (much less entire years off). I am 21 now, and still I continue day-to-day with my spiritual journey and quest. How is it you can be so highly prized by an alien race and so deeply gifted but so seldom taught and trained?

I know that you stated you're an "old soul", but any actual study into old soul philosophy would show you that these people do not just wake up with telekinesis and psychokinesis. They too must train their minds if they even hope of attaining these magical abilities.

I'm curious to know how you would answer my inquiries.

---

Also, concerning the polygraph, a polygraph only measures your heart-rate, sweaty palms, and breathing rate. By remaining calm, or flexing your anal sphincter muscle you can cheat the polygraph.

A better example of "proving" your point would be to take a simple video of you manipulating energy. All cameras can pick up electrical energy surges. Maybe you could do this and upload it somewhere with a link so those of us can see your gifted skills in action?

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

Thank you for your post and an amazing question yes you are partially right. I am how ever usually trained at night while my physical body sleeps my true body is trained by many beings. Both young and old, tall and short basically what I am trying to get at is that you must not be awake to train abilities.

Also I would like to make a video but sense last time I made one I was attacked and it was not pretty so I do take caution of releasing a picture of my self or videos.

Try to understand last time someone released a video and things they got killed for basically being able to do too many things.

So precautions must be taken if I do release a video

A question for you.

Are you a Black Op/Psy Op??

Im just making sure

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   

1. I am an Eclectic Esoteric, not a Psychic spy, or a member of the Black Ops.

2. You are wrong. Psychic abilities, and for that fact any extra-sensory ability, is better developed during the waking time then the dream time. It s faulty logic to believe a sleeping state is superior to a waking one.

3. Your "true body" which I believe is your Astral body, or your Body-of-Light is actually better operated from wakefulness than sleep. Theosophists (who discovered this experience) extensively worked with it until they understood it. Your understanding of it goes against the entire movement and all heretofor known knowledge of "true bodies."

Sadly, I can no longer believe your claims unless you present that video evidence of you manipulating energy. The manipulation of energy is a remedial task, such that many people demonstrate it even on live television without being tormented or killed.

Surely your Teacher's would not advise you to "keep secret" something that others' openly display without foul.

If they are so afraid of such evidential proof, I would be obliged to listen to them if they came and spoke to me. I have always obeyed the words of higher powers when they have instructed me not to pursue a particular case. If yours is one, surely they know the proper means to contact me and explain it as such.

What are their names? Maybe I can invoke them myself.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   
their names would be Sa'mil and Ai'na also if you can call upon Michel the Arch Angel he will explain it better to you.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   

I apologize if my previous post may have seemed rash or angry. Upon re-reading it I think I was a little too brunt and bitter. I normally try to compose myself better when responding to people like yourself, my apologies for my rash behavior.

I am quite familiar with the Arch Angel Michael. However, all arch-angels are vigorous defenders of Yahweh. Michael's name itself translates to "Who is like El?" which means "Who is like God?" The name is rhetorical in this sense, meaning no one is like God. Michael would not be your defender or the "boss man" in your case. Instead he would be your oppressor, the one who tries to purge you of these powers.

Hopefully you can understand my confusion as to why Michael would be one of your chieftains. None-the-less, I shall wait for Michael's Holy Day and try a ritual invocation. We shall see what happens. I follow traditional Solomonian ritual summonings when working with angelic beings, do you have a different method in the event the traditional knowledge of King Solomon does not work?

Sa'mil and Ai'na remain a mystery to me, I cannot find them under any of the spiritual wells. What class of being are they? Maybe that would help me locate them.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Please this is a place of love. Touched. I can't open up to anyone who is closed.

What is it that matters?

Please do not answer that directly. Its not a question, but an asnwer. What is a question without answering first.

All of this, who are you, or who am I. I would lose my mind instead of sending my hand away from who asked for it. All is right.

We've all been there! Jesus. I don't see the difference. Of course nothing is set into stone and things are contantly changing, so what could be wrong.

As far as spiritual teachers go, I have none other than mother and father god and all of those beings who work with them. It does not say to turn a broken hand away when it calls. All children are dear and loved.

"Jesus heals me and whispers to me and causes my fever to ease. My beloved is taller than any mountain. Like me, he has leaves growing in his hair, and a wild mane like a lion or horse flows from his head. He is powerful with his skin, hair, bark, scales. He is the wolves howling at night or the gentle babbling of the brook, morning sunlight or lightning bolts, strong and weak, harsh and gentle, but always loving.

Let there be no worries. None of our beliefs are in question.

Anyways im not going to ask question about what others believe because I have none. I only have what I believe, and so do all of you.

This is a place to share ideas. Your welcome to share if you like, but who are you questioning but yourself? Thats goes to everyone.

My hands and knees are on the ground and my head on the floor, my tears are the flowing of water that cleans me, the air and breath is the flow and release of expression. The sun and the birds is the song of life, and you are all here together. Why think about myself if that means I can't think about others. And why think about others, if I cant think about myself.

The choice is allways yours and it has allways been up to you.

Everything is allready as is should be. I meet with the other side, they are not that bad. Alot of good people. I move where I need to be and this allways changes.

Its not my job to hold you together, its my job to bring you together.

The rest is up to you.

It would be a foolish to cast me aside. Something in me we all need. Yet not everyone is destined to understand. So it is.

War is the ways of old. But who are we really fighting with. There is no enemy. But our own shadow.

Forever~ Love ~ U

[edit on 17-2-2010 by DarkCyrus]

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Love Tarot:

THE SUN AND COMMUNICATION: Don't prevent yourself FROM doing things; express what you feel. You'll be filled with happiness. Transmit this overwhelming energy to other people and feel the energy, vitality and self confidence coming FROM within you. Transmit this happiness. This will be a successful cycle. You have the necessary abilities, self confidence and determination to achieve success in all your projects.

THE HIGH PRIESTESS AND THE PARTNER: You find yourself submerged INTO a process of spiritual growth that you can't share. Your creative imagination will wander freely to explore the world of thoughts. Focus your attention entirely on yourself if you want to draw some benefit FROM this experience and if you want to be filled with new energy to face the exciting future.

THE HERMIT AND LOVE: You need some time to decide which things are important for your life. Stay away FROM everything and everybody for a while; it is time for you to have some short holidays for reflection and spiritual growth. Being alone will help you discover your true feelings. You'll come back home with renewed strength.

THE PRESENT, THE WORLD: You are seeing the results of your efforts and this stimulates you; you’re getting closer to the goals that you’ve set. Think carefully before taking any decision, this is a period of drastic changes in your life. You'll have enough confidence to move forward with courage and not to give up. Period of spiritual growth. A dream will be reborn. New lovers and relationships.

THE MAGICIAN AND DREAMS: Dreams and reality mingle, confusing you, making you have one of the best times ever. Enjoy as much as you can this situation but remember that some day you'll wake up and those experiences that you've lived will be learning experiences that will strengthen you.

STRENGTH AND FRIENDSHIP: Give your friends some time; taking some distance doesn't imply a break-up. You have to respect their space. Keep your arms open for them, they deserve it. They did the same for you when it was necessary. You have to be genuine and positive.

THE FOOL AND SEX: This is a very favorable period for adventures of a sexual nature. If you know how to seize the opportunities, you'll be able to seduce interesting people, but the relationships won't last. If you decide to try infidelity, act with prudence and you won't have any problem. Nobody will catch you if you take care of every little detail. If what you are looking for is a partner, this is a favorable time. Enjoy what you have and don't worry; the future will bring new and better opportunities.

www.tarot-live.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkCyrus
What is it that matters?

Please do not answer that directly. Its not a question, but an asnwer. What is a question without answering first.

Based on what you just said, I could then turn around and say 'the meaning of life is apple', "the answer to the meaning of life is apple, I don't know how, but it definitely is".

Exactly the same way as quantum physicists create a model of the universe that doesn't work with the current elements, so they invent a new element/particle to make their equations work. then they say "look we figured it out! we have the answer!....we just haven't discovered that particle in nature yet!..." wait what?
exactly.

-B.M

[edit on 17/2/10 by B.Morrison]

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

I am quite familiar with the Arch Angel Michael. However, all arch-angels are vigorous defenders of Yahweh. Michael's name itself translates to "Who is like El?" which means "Who is like God?" The name is rhetorical in this sense, meaning no one is like God. Michael would not be your defender or the "boss man" in your case. Instead he would be your oppressor, the one who tries to purge you of these powers.

Well this is how the scriptures are coded anyway. In reality, the archangels are freedom fighters and do not serve the annunaki, though they did take some creative liscense with them when they created our religions. J'ean d'arc was a prime example. Her small groups were opposed to the ruling class or bloodlines. Miczael was one whom she had contact with throughout her life, and like heros of old, her small armies accomplished much.

Edit to add: My walk in friend is an ple'o'sha'n/archangel in source, and he talked about sodom and gomorrah, because he was there. That was a stronghold for the annunaki, the story as told in our scriptures is innaccurate. Basically, they have hjacked the angels and tried to distort the proper system and world we live in.

Alaric the Great, sacked Rome and did strategic battles against the bloodlines. History paints him as a blood thirsty tyrant. Well, not really quite like that. He was Uriel.

And there is someone quite famous in my country for his work, and some of it was legal representation for natives, pro bono.....I also sensed the great light in this freedom fighter. In addition was told by my friend.

[edit on 17-2-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   

lol who are you? I talk your listening. Thanks. Even though you know I can't answer you, just as you can't answer me. If im not listening who are you talking too?

Someone told me if I remember who I was fully, I would not be able to focus on the task at hand. I'm past my past.

I have nothing for you.

[edit on 17-2-2010 by DarkCyrus]

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
@ Unity 99

Historical revisionist are we? Do you have any proof about this angel-human hybridization? Some kind of scientific, or ancient religious source-book for your information? Or are you another one claiming all of this from some kind of "spiritual guide" who speaks nothing but truths in spite of the common knowledge that all human spirituality differs from your 'guides' lessons? I'd be curious to see all the proof of your warring bloodlines and angel-human hybrids, etc.

And for your information, the Annunaki are not alien overlord oppressors associated with ancient Biblical religion. They are a sub-division of ancient Mesopotamian deities; just like the Igigi, the Nephelim, the Rakbu, the Damqis, the Azif and La'Atzu.

Mesopotamian mythology, Judaism, and Christianity are not all one and the same. Historical revisionists who try to lay claim that the Annunaki and Nephelim are demons and other lower spiritual beings from the Bible are just wrong.

Basically, David Icke knows nothing, and anyone who believes his crockery is too simple-minded and lazy to do their own research and discover the truth of these things.

Now, concerning the Arch-angelic choir: it is all Jewish mysticism. Their names are put together out of the JEWISH TONGUE. So to say they were hijacked and stolen by the Jews and then the Christians and Muslims is grossly ignorant of you.

The Arch-angels are not humans, they do not take vessels, they do not belong to other religious pantheons outside of the Abrahamic faiths, and they certainly do not have roles in human history. All of your facts are incorrect and your theology lifted from David Icke's lunacy is laughable amongst all religious and conspiracy students.

---

Still, it is your human-given right to believe in what you will. And I respect that you believe in it. However, without anything to back you up, you cannot be accepted by the community because your claims are too fantastical.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join