It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My expiriences from 10 and up

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadowNinja

Wow ,Im glad I friended you it woul be easier if we u2u I'll explain everything I know IN depth.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sawgunn69

My prayers are with you and I will send you light and love. 9000 year old. This is an incredible find, but its also just a part of the control, and the filters and its also all got to end once and for all. This is about freedom ultimately.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Thank you The"ark" Manuals are actually 11,000 years old because of the B.C. but they were theorized to be copied or instructed from something MUCH MUCH older!!!

namaste

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   

The Ark files you found were actually dated to 500 000 bc. So somethings are so so old I mean I am impressed and all about it but still it is strange at times what has been found from our libraries. Yes please U2U me and explain more in depth if you can. Please and thank you.

Peace and Light

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   

I was just informed I dont have enough posts to u2u sorry

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by sawgunn69

Thank you The"ark" Manuals are actually 11,000 years old because of the B.C. but they were theorized to be copied or instructed from something MUCH MUCH older!!!

namaste

yes they would be. The bosnian pyramid, atlantis off the coast of Greece, and even just a short trip across the mediterrean sea, is the Great Pyramids and Sumeria, all active at over 30,000 BC, (the flute was carbon dated to this). Well carbon dating itself has been proved to be out enormously and you could actually even triple that date. So close to or around 100,000 years ago, I am sure some of the code comes from.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

yes thier aware of all of Earths ancient history but wont tell the masses.I rember a D.r. so an so talking about how a M.R. Sichen was right on the money about a race of beings sculpting society and presenting themselves as "GODS",I had enjoyed My little talks with this D.R. in Iraq .He got me into sc- fi,oh by the way the t.v show STARGATE is pretty much on the money.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   

OOH another team under my command also found a T.B.M. a tunnel boring machine thought to be 30,000 years old almost exactley like the ones we use today .It was foun in the zigurat.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   

hey shadow ninja how do you know the date of 500,000years old

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Strange story, isn't it? Well, some strange things have happened to me too, I will relate a few for the good readers of the forum and the OP.
I have pre-cognitive visions. I "see" like a video sequence of an event like in real time, only I know it will happen in the future.

1. I am sitting talking to a friend about an hour before he has to drive 40 miles to get to work. Suddenly I "see" my friend on a stretcher, his car totalled, and he is being loaded on an ambulance. I tell him about this, and he doesn't believe a word of it. On his way to work that evening, he gets hit broadside by a dump truck whose brakes has failed, totalling the small Mazda he was driving and putting him in the hospital for three weeks with multiple broken bones and internal injuries.

2. I "see" my daughter, who lives in another city travelling the road through town she takes to work every day. I "see" a blue sedan come from a cross street and hit her car
in the side hard. I was so distressed that I called her in the middle of the night to tell her about this. Two whole month go by, then it happens just like I saw it...my daughter remembered though, and slammed on the brakes. the sedan hit the extreme front fender instead of the door, she was shook up and sore, but not hurt.

3. I "see" two men break into my house while I am on the road. I call the wife and tell her to be sure the doors are locked and the house is secure. She goes to town the next day, and is gone from home only two hours or so. while she is gone, our house is broken into, they took my stereo, my TV, a bag of herbs from my bedroom dresser drawer, and two cases of soda and a case of beer. When they were later caught, it was two men. I got everything back except you know what.

There have been other things I have foreseen, they do not come often, thank the Goddess, but when they do come, they always happen, just like I saw it happen.
I was an automobile mechanic and engineer for many years. I can "see" inside an engine and tell what is wrong most of the time. And, I never had any formal training, I just knew already what I needed to know. In 1981 I was offered to go to automotive engineering school. I took some tests and was then asked where I got my training?
Same thing with computers. I was disabled for life in 1985 in a truck wreck. Bored to death, my good son bought me an old American Megatrends PC. Within a two year period I know everything I needed to know to work on them professionally. On this subject, I have a slight memory of being taken at night to another place, and given an endless lecture on what I needed to know.

Sometimes when I talk, or write, and in this forum, it is like someone is standing right behind me telling me telepathically what to say or write. Is it aliens? I could not say one way or the other. I rarely talk about this because no one can wrap their mind around it. I would venture to say I am not alone here.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by sawgunn69

yes thier aware of all of Earths ancient history but wont tell the masses.I rember a D.r. so an so talking about how a M.R. Sichen was right on the money about a race of beings sculpting society and presenting themselves as "GODS",I had enjoyed My little talks with this D.R. in Iraq .He got me into sc- fi,oh by the way the t.v show STARGATE is pretty much on the money.

Pretty much been told that. Also two really good threads are:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Questions for ReconPilot...

Alot of info, and

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Star Gates and 2012

The annanuki have been continually ruling this planet through the bloodlines, from pre-Sumerian days, like there have been many cycles of humans, with a history more like the 500,000 mark that was mentioned above, or greater. And, the illuminati/royal family bloodlines go from Sumeria to the 12 tribes of Judah, ancient egyptian rulers, to our present day. My walk in friend mentioned that they are amongst the most evil men to walk on any planet, are basically the old empire (think star wars) AND incarnate into their own families, via their ceremonies, which is basically becoming a walk in and is murder.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Thank you good threads,very interesting.oh and there was a lot of talk about "annunaki"and the words "shem"hope its spelled right.after the ark was found I posted black berets at our base-camp,what was funny was they would come to me, telling me that the archeologists where always arguing dates and thought the power source was run on"ETHER"dont think thats the right spelling though.

[edit on 30-1-2010 by sawgunn69]

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Hi Shadow, your experiences are interesting and your writing is unusual

because the black void within your paragraph sentence structures contain

picture graphs. These are different for every being on Earth that type words

and I call it your writing fingerprint.

Futures Past, is looking back at the past from where we came and in the

future where we are going as a human race. Civilizations have come and

gone and left their mark but one in particular place on Earth will go down in

history as the melting pot of where it all began 1.2 million years ago what we

refer to as this present cycle of life. A place where creations were formed

from thought processes and the Great Ones or Ancient Ones left their mark

for the world to rediscover their beginnings on this Earth. ^Y^

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by amari

Most people pick up energy signatures off peoples pics or avatars, some off their posts themselves like I do, or anything they write. Though I don't do it with a conscious knowledge of how. You're seeing much more, pictographs???
coding or memory imprints???

Really interested. Is this something that can be developed further with memory recognition or with the veil or matrix slipping by pushing the limits on consciousness?

[edit on 30-1-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Hi Unity, I picked up seeing these images when reading different paragraphs

that individuals type on subject matter. There is an actual void and there must

be a dark background preferably black or gray behind the paragraph typed. You must

train your eyes to see these patterns or picture graphs and every individual's is

different. Like I said it is like a finger print or a person's signature style. I

would compare it to reverse speech some would call it reverse typing or

writing. Some reverse typing of individual's actually look like hieroglyphs but

you must type 3 or 4 sentences in a paragraph to pick up on seeing the

reverse writing.

To answer your question it is penetrating the veil or matrix of consciousness

some would call it the use of the third eye. ^Y^

[edit on 30-1-2010 by amari]

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by amari

So you're seeing with insight then. I'm going to practice pushing past with the insight.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

My friend it is either an alien or your guides we all have them. It is also because there are protocols and cosmic contract. You are just simply watched not to say the wrong thing so it is ok I am also watched at times to write the right things and understand that there are things which are not allowed to be said.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Well you know how I said I am an old soul!!!

Lets just simply say I been on this planet for a long long time

and I was on the station when the experiments took place on this planet.
I know a lot of things the government does and how they tick and a lot of things are handy at times Lol. Lets just simply say I am the guy that sneaks into your guys labs at times with no one even knowing

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by amari

Thank you I guess it is time I tell you guys the whole thing of how I was involved in helping the human kind. When the experiments were done and the addition of alien DNA was done as well. Yes if you are understanding Arami the print is a giant source of energy. Am I right??? and When you were reading the post you felt my energy strongly Yes???

It happens to most of the people and happened to most of my friends who read it???

Please describe what you felt and U2U me about it if you can I want to see if you are getting it all and what you have found out.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Just U2U me when you have enough Please and Thank you.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join