It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My expiriences from 10 and up

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Hmm.. I've had some odd experiences recently as well. Worth noting is this inherent drive to spirituality and higher knowledge. I abandoned a life of debauchery after witnessing certain aspects of the human condition firsthand and ended up somewhat diverging from the vast majority of friendships. I find that strange occurrences have been accelerating in my case. I have one in specific I might as well share.

I have a very distressed lady that works at my house. She came from Ecuador and she is living with us to make money to support her family back home. I always noticed her in some kind of negative state; crying, angry, or disappointed.

One day, I was speaking to her about an issue, and she began putting her hand to her head and exclaimed she was having a tremendously throbbing pain in her head and her arm as well. It got serious and she told me to call her sister. I carefully took her to her room and she turned extremely cold and began shaking. She was on the bed and she could not control her breathing, her body, and I could barely get a decent pulse.

At this point, I was ready to call 911 but she was distressed that they would charge her an abusive amount of money since she lacks health care. Instantaneously, after analyzing the symptoms, I wondered if she was having something heart related. We wrapped her around in blankets and I had some kind of instinct to fetch a hot towel.
I began applying pressure and then I focused on her and thought about the subtle resonance effect. At this point, I raised my vibrational rate through breathing control and visualization and I applied a jesus-style lay on hands on top of the hot towel. I concentrated and I pictured channeling my energies onto her and allowing her to harmonize with me. I raised a kind of etheric field around me and tried to think of light and love. Also I had very descriptive images of her despair and anguish that afflicted her on a daily basis. I tried to understand.. Tried to empathize as much as I could. A part of me thought she was going to die right there at that moment if something was not done. However, I continued laying on hands and I had faith in my ability to assist her.

Slowly, her trembling diminished and I began sensing the amounting warmth. At this point, I was completely surrounded by energy and I felt myself radiating. Her body returned to homeostasis and then she took a nap shortly afterwards.

So she spoke to her doctor a couple of days ago, and the Doctor exclaimed that she was having a serious cardiac arrest and that he is utterly puzzled as to how she survived without emergency medical assistance. The doctor also communicated that it was some kind of miracle considering her condition. Recently, she's been claiming that I saved her life and keeps interrogating me as to what I did to her with the hot towel. At first, I thought that it could have been some kind of a placebo from the hot towel..

Now I don't know what to think.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowNinja
hahahaha Thank you for your childish comment but no!!!

Also why would you post such a thing can you please politely remove it from this post..

Please and Thank You

G'day ShadowNinja

I've removed my post & replaced it with the following comment:

I've removed my post at your request.

I agree that my attempt at humour was not in keeping with the tone of your thread.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Reptilian Ph.D

Wow thank you so much for the great and beautiful story. It is amazing what we can do and what can be done you helped her ease the pain and brought her back or she would have died. What you have experienced and went through was Universal healing and we are all capable of it. It is light and love that helps us do the most amazing things and it is that peace of understanding of everything around us that gives us hope. I would like to thank you so much and greatly respect you for what you did and how you treated her. Energy can be used for healing, inventing, helping you name it. So from what you told me it was a genuine act of understanding of Universal light and love that helped you save her life.

I think it was also a bit of a wake up call that you are capable of this. Have you ever thought of learning healing like that there are many things that involve this sort of energy and style of healing. It is amazing what some people are able to do with it and some Doctors and Physicians are still puzzled on how some people do that. But yes I think you should work at it because it might one of your strongest gifts.

If you have any stories please do share it would be great full to hear it. Please do share and I will try to answer some of them and give you tips and a helping hand if needed.

Thank you

Peace and Light

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Thank you very much for doing that for me and respecting this thread. Thanks and happy posting

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowNinja

Thank you very much for doing that for me and respecting this thread. Thanks and happy posting

You are very welcome

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
The grand cosmic beauty of it all is quite overpowering.. I have a firm belief that everyone is capable of these extraordinary abilities if they can invest enough time and stand by their decision. Some are inherently born with them and some are more susceptible.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Reptilian Ph.D

Yup it sure is it so overpowering and it is just great.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
ShadowNinja, I have some questions, if you don't mind. I'd really appreciate it if you could consider answering some, or all, of them... I ask out of a sincere desire for greater insight into your remarkable life.

What exactly is a "walk-in"?

What do you believe is your purpose on Earth? Do you believe that your special powers are adequate to accomplish this purpose?

What steps have you taken to work toward your purpose?

Will you tell us more about your Yahoo Messenger conversation with your extraterrestrial mother? Is she living on Earth now, or is she still on another world?

Have you maintained communication with her since then, and, having found your biological mother (who is quite an extraordinary person in other respects as well), have you managed to arrange to meet her in person?

How did you come to be with your current, fake family? Do they know about your extraterrestrial nature, or your magical abilities? What do they think about all this?

Thanks a lot for reading, and for answering, should you choose to do so! Have a great weekend, and I hope to communicate with you further soon.

-The Parallelogram

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Life is exciting and sounds as if you could use some points from people who can help you to discover your full potential. Stay with people who lift your intelligence and help you reach higher.

Meditation is very important. Yoga and stretching is very important. breathing with eyes closed and extending the exhale. Healing arts are a great place to meet some quality people.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by The Parallelogram

1. A walk-in is sometimes known as a person who walks into a body of a human being that just died a minute after the death a ET or Starseed sometimes also Angels just simply take over the body and live the rest of the human life in it. Let simply call it a vessel or an empty cup we put our self's into to fill it up.

2. My special purpose on earth is just like of every other Starseed here is to raise the Earths frequencies and help the human race and the planet towards disclosure also to grow mass awareness of what is truly happening in the world..

3. My powers aresimply just like everyone else has and there is nothing special about them I mean we are all equal. It is just a matter of unlocking memories and the abilities we have, we would be capable of great things.

4. Well how to work towards that goal is work on your self raising your frequency and energy and training. Things like meditation, soothing music, Psi practice and general things like that can help anyone and everyone to develop and start awakening to memories and abilities.

5. I could talk to about my mother and all the things that happened during the conversation. But that would be too personal and releasing information to the public that I am not really authorized to do. I will only be allowed if it will be clarified with my mother. There are some guidelines and things in place for me to go through before I would be able to release full information.

6. She is not my human biological mother and yes I have kept contact with her and still do.

7. My human family were mostly used as hosts to bring me to this physical level and it is to complicated to explain how this fully works. The process of selecting long and very complicated lets just basically say I kinda walked in as well.

8. No my human family does not know of my nature and of my abilities. They are not yet ready to know when the right time comes I will tell them but for now it is better to be kept secret.

I am sorry I can not give you answers to something but there are guidelines I must follow. But I will always answer questions that I am allowed to discuss and talk about. I hope you understand and will not think that I do not want to it is just simply that somethings I am not meant to talk about.

Sorry again and thank you so much for asking me questions and raising ideas.

Please do share if you have had experiences like me and any other phenomenons of extraterrestrial level or paranormal and psi experiences
as well.

Thanks and Best of luck to you too.

Light and Peace

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Thank you so so much for this wonderful comment and advice. I do mostly stay around people that are aware of this stuff and are more capable of these things.
Indeed meditation and breathing and exercises are important to connect and gain more deeper understanding of everything around us.

Please if you have any questions or ideas or want to share an experience or an encounter. You can do that it would be great to hear what you seen and done.

Thank you so much for the post.

Peace and Light

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   

well,I'm 40 retired marine,an no I can't do the psi-ball thingy lol but I have always been able too see auras,read a person by thier feelings,many many dreams I've had have come true to a "T".Uncle Sam even ran a bunch of tests on me an men like me back in the 90's.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by sawgunn69

This is very interesting so if you were involved in those would you know about Black Ops and the Hybrids the military uses. I mean it is a general concept they have been working on lately and I have had some encounters with them and also been monitored by them as well. When i was at the peek of energy and abilities.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadowNinja

Black ops...yes, hybrids, only rumors,I never poked around where I was'nt welcome..We did find complete instructions on how to build an "ARK" and not one that floats on water.I remember I coud'nt beleive the amount of "EGG HEADS" that were brought in to decipher the cuniform an translate the "TECH MANUALS".

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   

I believe your gifts will grow and return back with the self control and meditation, and with training. Just stay out of the control elements and keep seeking the next step.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Define the ARK are we talking here about a highly dense and unstable magnetic field cross sectioned with powerful lasers and AI and particle technology. I am not sure last time I peaked into the development they were testing out road blockades with self automated systems and reinforced fields. The tech manual are truly sometimes hard to crack for the so called Egg heads as you presumably say. The Codes are easy and at times are odd I sometimes even sit in class and blank out everything and start writing in the codes and symbols. Not even realizing what I write. In any cases no matter about that and the general idea of them translating the manuals would take ages and a lot of time understanding it properly.

This is quiet interesting because from my understanding the Hybrid program was a huge success the breeding with the Greys and Elites was one thing. But I generally heard they used some Nordic DNA as well to spice up the new ones. Sense Nordics are capable of great things in the field and all.

The Black Ops I know is that they apparently have been upgraded to the maximum amount of protection in the field I mean the self healing system if injured in combat is great. I have replicated it kind of what you guys did but I perfected it a bit it works faster and much quicker.

I did have some encounters with your people and they were not so pleasant half the time. It's just either to capture me or kill one or the other I just do not bother and shield I mean they even monitor me at school.
The last encounter they were setting up sort of a black box looked heavily reinforced. About 5m in height and 6m wide the outer shell looked heavily reinforced then there was space for wiring and some sort of reactors and magnetic devices. Then there is another shell and coating over the inside and has slots and circles inside it. From what I understood it was a heavy protected containment unit for transporting ET's and Psi people. I was not sure if it was meant to be set up for me on that day but I tried to avoid that area as much as I could and keep away from the Ops as far as possible.

I wanna ask you a question if you are allowed to answer it and it does not brake your contract and your protocol.

What is the real reason behind the Black Ops monitoring me and trying to capture me???

I mean honestly yes I am a 17 year old aware of things and stuff but it does not make me so special!!!

I do have crazy ideas at times on building things that I can not explain fully in words and have out burst of a random language when I talk to someone about it for a long long time.

In any case please answer the questions if you can and if you are allowed to answer them.

Peace and Light and thank you for the comment and post.

[edit on 30-1-2010 by ShadowNinja]

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
ok,ark as in faster than light ship used for interstellar space travel . and since I am dieing of cancer I dont care about keeping quit any longer....
about you bieng monitored I would say if all you say is true than the P.T.B. have a good reason to be interested in you....
namaste

[edit on 30-1-2010 by sawgunn69]

[edit on 30-1-2010 by sawgunn69]

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Yeh I understand but I described on what it is mostly made off lol. So could you please answer some of my questions and I am sorry about hearing the bad news about you. I hope you get better and recover

Wait what is the P.T.B and is it good or bad for me????
Please explain in full of what they might want from me and their agenda???

Namaste

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   

T.P.B. "The Powers That Be"i.e. M.I.B. Shadow Gov.,Iraq was crawling with M.I.B. after we found a copper box by a Zigurat,filled with copper sheets with cuniform on them.dated to 9000 b.c.Thier probably watching you and have probably taken you without you even knowing it,because of your abilities. it scares them that your not going with the program,thier program.Thank you but there's not much hope for me due to my involvement with depleted uranium,bone cancer sucks!

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Lol what program am I meant to be playing the old turn your self into the government and work for them. I do not wish to be a Black Ops.
Plus if they have taken me I would know because I know when I am taken and by who.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join