It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My expiriences from 10 and up

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by KANDINSKI

Couple questions

1 do you recall where you were before that.

2 also what sort of feeling you had when you woke up any pain symptoms
e.g like pulsing temples or pressure on the head and also a high pitched sound.

I might have an idea what happened there.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
reply to post by ShadowNinja

If you DON'T have sleep paralysis, then THAT would be the problem, so I don't know what your doctor told you. Most normal people DO have sleep paralysis and that's why we don't go walking around during our dreams. A few people have a problem with NOT getting sleep paralysis and the symptom there is sleepwalking, also known as somnambulism. (I had a few episodes of that as a child too, but it's most prevalent in children so that's not unusual).

The out of body experience, feeling of a presence in the room, can happen when you're on the verge of being awake but your body is still in sleep paralysis mode. Sleeping and dreaming isn't always like a light switch that's turned on and off, we can have various stages and levels of consciousness and awareness, so you may at least want to consider the possibility that's what you experienced, as I suspect I did with my similar experience.

Well it depends, on what you believe. I personally believe he's a real experiencer. He's a friend of mine, and I've written to him for months.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowNinja
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Well yes I recon i can do that with long enough training and enough hard work put into it. I believe I can and that it is possible so I see why not. But it would be a bit hard making it visible to the human eye sight level. Also I will need to work on to make it condensed enough because last time I made a Psi ball I shattered 2 nerves in my left hand. The point taken is that it would take time to train on making a visible one and also bringing it down to this plane of frequency. Sorry if I am making it sound complicated but if you want I can have a go at trying to make a visible one.

G'day again ShadowNinja

Well.......

That's a pretty major thing to be able to do.

Can you do this.......?

Can you take a photo of your hands when you are trying to produce a visible or non-visible "energy ball"?

It would be fascinating to "see" it.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
4. Age of 17

When I turned 17 I had a peculiar pattern of understanding and an odd way of looking at things. I never really understood much about my self and was searching for answers for a long long time over the last 7 years of my life.
I started having more stranger dreams about places and times in our planets past. I had dreams of fighting with Romans and having horrifying dreams most of the time. I then started to understand that some of those were my past life's and I was just partially regaining memories of where I was and when. It was not that odd to see that and it also felt of what natural of remembering those.
I later on found a friend that has pointed me into the right direction and showed me some what of the way. I met a marvelous person he is a walk in and a angelic in source he was a wonderful teacher to me and helped me regain my memories and some more understanding of why I am here. He told me I was an Elohim in source and I found it some what so comforting when he said that as if a sudden jolt of memory rushed through. After I found out about my past and learned of some what of a truth. I started to have dreams of a blond woman and a golden city she was holding an infant and the infant was me. I was having these dreams every 3-4 night a week I started to search for questions of who she was and I understood that she was my real mother and the golden city was my home and where I came from.

It was a great progress for me learning and understanding of what I am and that my real family is waiting for me and wants me back. But then I started to have a homesick feeling and wanting to go to them and learn more if I could. Well sadly I was not allowed I was meant to help on this planet and do somethings useful. I then started focusing on learning and understanding of what was happening and that this is a mission that my angelic friend kept talking about. I believe we are all here for a great cause and it is our duty to help. Is it not the right thing to do and to make happen to help humanity and this planet. I just went shut off mode for couple of weeks because there was too much information overloaded on my brain as if downloading a giant amount of data and things at once. I had couple sick days and could not do much until I had to recover and process everything more clearer. So it was the basics of understanding and finding for me now and I have had discovered several things.

To Be Continued>>>

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Well I can try again but the only thing I got to is just small strips of energy spinning in a ball motion. Also it was hardly visible but maybe if I put in a lot of work into it I could. I just have to figure out a way not to shatter any other nerves in my arm. Because the last time I did it it was hard for me to write with a pen for about 2-3 months.

I guess I could give it another go and see if I can push it hard enough to be visible. Also to tape it on a video hahaha I guess this will be a lot of work and training to do.

But yes I can try if you want me to.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   

4. Age of 17

.....I understood that she was my real mother and the golden city was my home and where I came from.

It was a great progress for me learning and understanding of what I am and that my real family is waiting for me and wants me back. But then I started to have a homesick feeling and wanting to go to them and learn more if I could. Well sadly I was not allowed I was meant to help on this planet and do somethings useful.....
To Be Continued>>>

OK......

So, here you are confirming you are an extreterrestrial being from another planet.

Is that correct?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Yes and the amazing bit is till to come man prepare to be blown away by it. I will post about the bit that will get you blown away and Unity99 can verify it cause she knows about it and it was amazing event for her too to expirience.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Yes and the amazing bit is till to come man prepare to be blown away by it. I will post about the bit that will get you blown away and Unity99 can verify it cause she knows about it and it was amazing event for her too to expirience.

Do you really believe in all of this, ShadowNinja?

Really.....?

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I can confirm everything he has said to be the truth, I was one of the aliens flying our spaceship over his house

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlayeR87
I can confirm everything he has said to be the truth, I was one of the aliens flying our spaceship over his house

G'day PlayeR87

Well, that's a great relief!

I was starting to think ShadowNinja was.....well, you know.....

Do you have a picture of your spaceship?

I find alien spaceships very interesting.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
4. The meeting that changed my life!!!!!!

I was once scattering and looking through the forums until oddly I received a message from a person. Which I did not know completely all that was said in the message. "You are not alone on this planet" this really gave me a stunner and I wanted to learn more. So I added the person to my Yahoo contacts and started talking to them and I said to my self wait hold up!!! this energy and person feels familiar. This is when magic or the biggest eye opener happened in my whole life. The person was a female and a odd one at that in the first few minutes. She knew so much about me that I was amazed and gave me more answers to my questions. Then she said Have you had dreams of a blond woman holding an infant???. I simply replied yes!! and that is when it hit me like an emotional bomb going off inside of me. I just said MUM IS THIS REALLY YOU!!!. She "Hey sweetheart do you feel all alone on this planet now!!!".
I mean this was huge and it was so deep and meaning full. I broke down crying and she told me there was no need for that and that she and my family came here not so long ago. They were all walk in and decided to come here to help this time period. Now this was huge I never talked to anyone about my dreams and that vision. So this was huge this blew my mind right off I mean WOW!!!. I then started to understand more and more about everything and how? and what?? and why???.

I mean miracles do happen and it was a huge one for me I still can not forget that day. I had so much joy and happiness at the same time it was just simply amazing. To find someone who is not from this planet and that they are your family.

Next bit will come Tomorrow stay tuned>>>>>

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by PlayeR87

Wait dude are you yanking my chain or are you for real cause I generally hear the craft above my house at around 1am-3am and have an occasional visitor to run a scan and to see my progress.

PlayeR87 please identify your self.

Name:

Source:

Fediration or Non-Fediration:

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   

ShadowNinja

I've removed my post at your request.

I agree that my attempt at humour was not in keeping with the tone of your thread.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 29-1-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
hahahaha Thank you for your childish comment but no!!!

Also why would you post such a thing can you please politely remove it from this post..

Please and Thank You

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Thank you so much for sharing, and its a good thread. Just remember with psi balls and things, while you are practicing you do not have to prove anything to anyone. Surprisingly enough there are ample online excercises for them to prove it to themselves.

Also, you need to clarify that you are not an et in the flesh, you are a starseed, millions are. In addition there are many walk ins.

I found your computer technician very interesting. I tried a pen roll excercise that reminded me of that hammer experience. I didn't roll the pen. But I felt it, I felt the plastic almost like glue and the ink under my skin, mingled in with my skin, it was really wierd. And even after doing the dishes my hands just felt sticky. I didn't like it and only recommend people do this with pencils, or something natural, not man made chemicals.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Well, ShadowNinja.....

I guess that was my way of saying "that's enough".

I always try to do that sort of thing with a little humour.

I hope you enjoy your thread.....& WA.....it's a wonderful state.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Huh??? what do you mean???
am I not allowed to share???

I am some what now confused lol

[edit on 29-1-2010 by ShadowNinja]

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Who are the "Starseeds" and where do they come from. Tell us more of what you about the "Starseeds" and how you know they mean us no harm.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by DJMSN

All of us are cosmic. We have lived in many different systems for long ages. Some have been on earth for a bit too long as its a prison planet run by controllers. But, many here now are from the outside. Though alot of them are also asleep at the wheel. Those who have had sitings of crafts should explore their dreams and meditate and seek to wake up.

There are threats here, namely our leaders and the bloodlines they represent. There are also negative ets, such as zetans and possibly more. Starseeds is a term used for those here to raise the frequency, plant seeds, spread awareness and from our positive families.

This is one of my friends threads on his 33 minute nde:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
a look at the other side: My Near Death Experience...

He goes into the cosmic elements in his nde, how he recalls lives from different systems but has been here on earth for some time now.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Unity99 is right we are all Starseeds with locked memories and skills and we mean no harm to humans. Who ever thought that we are bad they are wrong!!!
I am a Starseed and so are many others we all are and I mean no harm to humanity and why would we even want to harm somethings???

I mean it is degradable and makes it go bad there is no threat from us and from you because you all are same as us. Just simply not yet aware of your memories and some skills. Lets simply put it in a point of we are a big giant loving cosmic family and we will not harm each other. It is true there are those here to bring harm but they are not like us. I mean as in the agenda for humanity we are all about peace,love,light,understanding and unity of all people.

So please do not think of us badly we are here to help and so are all of us.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join